• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi   :)

Any news about the modified textures for the body?

I tried to edit myself the textures, adding nipples and vagina from another .dds file.

The only problem is that I had to tweak the hue and saturation of the parts added, so that they had the same fur color,

now the color is fine, but when in the shade, changes slightly.

if someone could edit better file settings, to get a better result, I thank him immensely in advance; in the meantime I'm attaching the file.dds modified by me (is compatible with the UNP version), I hope it can still be useful.

bye  ;)

where do i add this?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi   :)

Any news about the modified textures for the body?

I tried to edit myself the textures, adding nipples and vagina from another .dds file.

The only problem is that I had to tweak the hue and saturation of the parts added, so that they had the same fur color,

now the color is fine, but when in the shade, changes slightly.

if someone could edit better file settings, to get a better result, I thank him immensely in advance; in the meantime I'm attaching the file.dds modified by me (is compatible with the UNP version), I hope it can still be useful.

bye  ;)

where do i add this?

There's the option "attach files" in the reply options, under the text window ;)

Have you make a better texture files for UNP body?

hot damn i forgot how much i loved this adorable race. :) 

I'm grateful for the default but for some reason it doesn't appear to followers....krystal located in the The Bannered Mare has that scratchy head way off into the distance thing...i also experienced that went i tried to manually install a default skeleton...again...grateful for the default skeleton download.

anyone any idea on how to mend this for the follower?

I'm also quite happy the way this model doesn't come with nude textures.
its quite a refreshing change.

• 1 year later...

A problem I'm having is I'm trying to take her body clothes off in the live alt mod and it crashes...is it something to do with her, because I don't know if I install the race first then the UNP/CBBE next or just UNP/CBBE alone, I have the Bodyslide studio and the right X32SkeletonExtended by Groove, but if I try to use Krystal as a female and try and take off her body clothes it CTD, everyone else works and I always run FNIS, no problems with the Skeleton(S), but if I do have to redo BS and X32 then I'll just to the reinstall command in NMM...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

will you ever be adding support for devious devices assets, expansion, integration?

thank you

Edit: also love the mod I hope it gets devious devices support :)

Edit 2: I equipped a devious devices gag and blindfold (out of the 3 devious devices mods (assets, expansion, integration) idk which one its from, but gag and blindfold both had issues and  both were not in the correct positions on face

• 9 months later...