Cocksmen Village [Removed]

Guest ffabris

All fixed now. The Shrine of Talos replacer was the problem. It never registered, so a clean save fixed it up.

Glad you got it sorted. :)

And you sir are Evil. EEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL!!! Ten guys. Ten to complete the second quest. It's a wonder he can walk to Windhelm after that. Luckily I had already trained him to the biggest whore in Skyrim. :D

This is a top notch A+++ mod. Thank you.

Hahaha.... :D

Happy you enjoyed it. More in the works.

Thank you for providing the great mod!

I can enjoy threesome plays easily with twins and other members in the village so i have an issue about stage of "The Offering to Talos" as same as johnjet.

I installed 1.21beta as new not updated but the stage havent completed regardless of my PC's cum aiming to the Talos.

Could you tell me how to solove it?

Guest ffabris

Thank you for providing the great mod!

I can enjoy threesome plays easily with twins and other members in the village so i have an issue about stage of "The Offering to Talos" as same as johnjet.

I installed 1.21beta as new not updated but the stage havent completed regardless of my PC's cum aiming to the Talos.

Could you tell me how to solove it?

Activate the statue; that starts a JO sequence.

Guest ffabris

1.3 beta is up.

• New: Random NPC sex when player enters the inn, if there are enough NPCs present, and awake. (Only after Intro quest is completed.)
  • New: Added code to remove markers and effects when they are no longer needed.
  • New: Quest part 4.

Update per the steps on the download page, as usual.

Activate the statue; that starts a JO sequence.

Thanks for your support.

but....
Nothing has happened when i activated Talos statue after pc cum to him.
please teach me id of quest and stage of this quest then i will progress the quest after use console.
by the way, following is my load order and it is different from order your mod masters. so may someghing effect it?

and now i play skyrim as new game so must i find some location to go the quest ahead?

Skyrim.esm  
Update.esm  
Dawnguard.esm  
HearthFires.esm  
Dragonborn.esm  
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp 3.0.0 
SexLab.esm 1.61 
SexLabAroused.esm 
Guest ffabris

but....

Nothing has happened when i activated Talos statue after pc cum to him.

please teach me id of quest and stage of this quest then i will progress the quest after use console.

by the way, following is my load order and it is different from order your mod masters. so may someghing effect it?

and now i play skyrim as new game so must i find some location to go the quest ahead?

The statue is activated with 'E' when your cursor is over it. That will make the player masturbate. You don't do start a masturbation yourself.

Anyway, in console, type: player.sqs CVIntro. That will show all stages, with a 1 for those completed, a zero for those that are not. You can then setstage CVIntro with the first stage showing a zero.

Other quests (up to version 1.3) are: CVTalos1, CVTalos2, CVTalos3, CVTalos4.

i found my issue of activation of Talos was caused by limited sex animation so i selected only "Doggy" to play animations on SexLab when i activated Talos statue with pressing E key. i didnt noticed the phenomenon because threesome animations were played in both Hardon inn and Farkreath without issue.

so, pc could spray semen to Talos after i enabled all animations on SexLab. :D

Now i upgrade to 1.3beta and enjoyed seeing their foreway play in manor house and i was surprised by effect of semen to pc. so the pc's chest, ass , and glans are coated with semen with slapped with the effect at finished the sex animation.

Is the effect created by you?

if so, how can i restage it?

and, pictures decorated in the manor are great especially i love muscle guys' pictures with 6pack, wide chests, and fitted waist there.

How can i realize the muscle man on skyrim?

thank you so much!

Guest ffabris

i found my issue of activation of Talos was caused by limited sex animation so i selected only "Doggy" to play animations on SexLab when i activated Talos statue with pressing E key. i didnt noticed the phenomenon because threesome animations were played in both Hardon inn and Farkreath without issue.

Yay! Glad you figured it out. :)

Is the effect created by you?

if so, how can i restage it?

No, the cum effect is part of SexLab.

and, pictures decorated in the manor are great especially i love muscle guys' pictures with 6pack, wide chests, and fitted waist there.

How can i realize the muscle man on skyrim?

The pictures are not Skyrim photos, they are Poser/Vue work that I did years ago.

But you can get muscle in Skyrim if you use SAM.

Guest ffabris

1.4 is up:

• New: Minor tweaks to the interiors of the inn and the manor, mainly lighting. Also outdoor lighting.

This update is mainly to set a "milestone", calling this a release version, not a beta.

its just information for you.

Freeze or CTD are occurred at significant frequency in my configuration in case of enabling either "Enable Male Aroused Animations" or "Enable SOS" on SexLab Aroused Redux, or both, when my pc gets fucked by NPCs while making a journey toward Windhelm and collecting cum on quest of "Offering to Talos".

all timings at the freeze and the ctd are just to end sex animations on SexLab and to start re-equipping their armors. 

i, maybe, guess something happens and the re-equipping goes belly up and setting of SexLab Aroused Redux infects the cock-up.

and thanks for your information about SAM but unfortunately in my configuration SAM was unstable. so, my pc's body sometimes became transparence. i use Racemenu v.3.4.5 then NiOverride also is 3.4.5 maybe i must install SAM's compatibility of NiOverride to work SAM well. but i dont know it.

therefore, as second best, i installed CustomRace and installed SOS BodyBuilder meshes to it then only pc became macho. :P

and about your nice quest, almost steps are for pc to get fucked. its just my wish, genelally i play my pc as both "male and top" and he anytime makes fucking so it doesnt suit your taste that pc fucks npcs but if the fit is on you i hope you create new quest to realize to make fucking them.

Guest ffabris

its just information for you.

Freeze or CTD are occurred at significant frequency in my configuration in case of enabling either "Enable Male Aroused Animations" or "Enable SOS" on SexLab Aroused Redux, or both, when my pc gets fucked by NPCs while making a journey toward Windhelm and collecting cum on quest of "Offering to Talos".

all timings at the freeze and the ctd are just to end sex animations on SexLab and to start re-equipping their armors. 

i, maybe, guess something happens and the re-equipping goes belly up and setting of SexLab Aroused Redux infects the cock-up.

I have both of those enabled and don't crash/freeze.

and thanks for your information about SAM but unfortunately in my configuration SAM was unstable. so, my pc's body sometimes became transparence. i use Racemenu v.3.4.5 then NiOverride also is 3.4.5 maybe i must install SAM's compatibility of NiOverride to work SAM well. but i dont know it.

therefore, as second best, i installed CustomRace and installed SOS BodyBuilder meshes to it then only pc became macho. :P

SAM works fine for me with the most current RaceMenu and XPMSE. What matters, I think, is install and load order.

Anwyay, since you're on SOS Bodybuilder, that probably gives you what you want as well. :)

and about your nice quest, almost steps are for pc to get fucked. its just my wish, genelally i play my pc as both "male and top" and he anytime makes fucking so it doesnt suit your taste that pc fucks npcs but if the fit is on you i hope you create new quest to realize to make fucking them.

Player being bottom has been pretty much required for the story, thus far. For the future, we'll see. :)

I do realize that this is off-topic here but I also have lots of fatal freezes (only WIndows restart fixes them) at the start and the end of SL animations . I've been trying to find out what the problem is but so far with no result. At the moment my Skyrim is in a lockdown while I'm switching from SOS to SAM and trying to find out why the SAMRevealing doesn't work and I'm curious to see if this switch will fix the crashes.

I also had a problem with disappearing bodies (in my case it was SOS) and the reason was Deadly Mutilation mod. When I removed it everything was fine. It might cause the problem regardless of the body you use,

About the PC bottoming - this was one of the many things that I liked in the mod - that it enforces the correct roles (from the point of view of the story). There have been situations with other mods where I'm supposed to violently rape somebody and I end up blowing them instead :-) 

Guest ffabris

I do realize that this is off-topic here but I also have lots of fatal freezes (only WIndows restart fixes them) at the start and the end of SL animations . I've been trying to find out what the problem is but so far with no result. At the moment my Skyrim is in a lockdown while I'm switching from SOS to SAM and trying to find out why the SAMRevealing doesn't work and I'm curious to see if this switch will fix the crashes.

For the record, I don't mind off-topic posts, as long as they're skyrim male oriented. ;) Course even that can get out of hand, I guess.

I didn't have much trouble migrating to SAM. I don't have issues with the latest RaceMenu, as some appear to. However, I have found that install/load order is vital. I have, in order:

• HDT physics extensions
  • SAM core
  • SAM textures
  • RaceMenu
  • XPMSE
  • HDT BBB bounce

About the PC bottoming - this was one of the many things that I liked in the mod - that it enforces the correct roles (from the point of view of the story). There have been situations with other mods where I'm supposed to violently rape somebody and I end up blowing them instead :-)

Thanks. :) The player receiving cum is integral to the story. Whether player being mostly bottom will change, is still undecided. Right now, I'm trying to learn how to integrate a few small things to enhance immersion. (For me, making mods is at least 75% about learning how to do new things.)

Guest ffabris

1.5 Beta is up:

• Fix: Unset ownership of furniture in the inn, so visiting NPCs can sit. (Duhhh..)
  • Fix: "Sanguine's Gift" was broken.
  • New: Quest part 5.

Thanks for your upgrade!

but Im stuck with quest 2 "A Concoction" so i cant complete it after great orgy watched by splendid shadow. My pc has seen twins fucking with his masterbation and fucked by twins but nothing is happened after them. :(

how can i go ahead?

And, i will do threesome and foreway but now its difficult to realize them with match maker. :P

so, could you know anyway how to make them easier? 

Guest ffabris

It isn't clear where you're stuck, exactly. If "Concoction" has started, open console, then type:

player.sqs cvtalos2

That gives a list of all quest stages; those with a 1 after the stage are completed stages; those with a 0 (zero) are not completed. Which is the last stage with a 1? That will tell me where it sticks, and what the next stage should be.

If "Concoction" has not started, then follow the instructions the priest gave you. You will have to do it several times... he says "have lots of sex". ;)

And I don't understand your question on matchmaker at all, sorry.

It isn't clear where you're stuck, exactly. If "Concoction" has started, open console, then type:

player.sqs cvtalos2

thank you for your support!
i could complete quest 2 with console command of "player.setstage cvtalos2 90" and now start quest 3 "A Dream?" then my pc is translated to Sovengard.
but unfortunately there i meet strange inscident that Shor falls to lower world because collision of footsteps becomes off in Sovengard so its confused as to why.

Then, please teach Sho's Ref. ID to bring him back to my pc. :P
and i use cocksmen village 1.3beta so far therefore should i upgrade it to the latest 1.5beta?

if i upgrade it so can i solve the collision issue?
or is the issue caused by my configuration of skyrim with my mods conflict?

I think the question is how to start group scenes generally in the game. Use this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/749-sexlab-mass-matchmaker/

It works like the Matcmaker does - it gives you spells that you cast.

thank you for your support!
its just what i wanna do. :)
Guest ffabris

i could complete quest 2 with console command of "player.setstage cvtalos2 90" and now start quest 3 "A Dream?" then my pc is translated to Sovengard.

but unfortunately there i meet strange inscident that Shor falls to lower world because collision of footsteps becomes off in Sovengard so its confused as to why.

Then, please teach Sho's Ref. ID to bring him back to my pc. :P

and i use cocksmen village 1.3beta so far therefore should i upgrade it to the latest 1.5beta?

Try the most recent. But you should not be having the problems you describe. I don't know if you have conflicts, or just a VERY laggy game. Not sure what "lower world" an NPC could fall to, in that cell... there is nothing below, so they should be forced back into the cell.

Added: CVTalos2 stage 80 is a sex scene: a three-way, and two duos. If you're stuck there, you probably again don't have animations enabled in SexLab.

CVTalos3 starts with a 4-way sex scene, which includes Shor. So that may also be a SexLab problem. Maybe.

Ive updated Cocksmen Village to 1.5beta.

however my issue remains without any change so far then Shor falls to lower world when he is walking to my pc after their foreway playing and collision also keeps "off" on quest3 in Sovengard.

so right and left of footsteps there are non-collision then my pc cant come close to Shor and Shor cant go down the stairs after his foreway.

then i hope you to tell me Shor's RefID and i will get out from under with using console command of "prid and moveto player".

Guest ffabris

Ive updated Cocksmen Village to 1.5beta.
however my issue remains without any change so far then Shor falls to lower world when he is walking to my pc after their foreway playing and collision also keeps "off" on quest3 in Sovengard.

so right and left of footsteps there are non-collision then my pc cant come close to Shor and Shor cant go down the stairs after his foreway.
then i hope you to tell me Shor's RefID and i will get out from under with using console command of "prid and moveto player".

Sorry, what collision and footsteps?

Shor is xx144321, where 'xx' depends on where the mod is in your load. His ID is CVShor.

[Edited to give the RefID rather than the BaseID :wacko:]

Try 1.6 - and be sure to do a clean update, as explained on the download page. It matters.

Guest ffabris

1.6 is up:

• New: Added a small baths in the basement of the inn, along with two new NPCs, who mainly just lounge in the baths. The baths come from ETAC Morthal (though ETAC is not added as a requirement). The bathers sleep in the inn (they're the ones mentioned at the start, when you're told the inn is full), so the beds in the baths area are available for followers, if you like.
  • New: If you have Birds of Skyrim installed, you will get a rooster and 3 chicks in addition to the 5 existing chickens.
  • New: If you have SkyBirds installed, you will find a variety of birds here and there in and around the village.
  • Possible fix: Re-finalized the navmesh in Sovngarde, which may, hopefully, fix issues reported there.

Sorry, what collision and footsteps?

Shor is xx144321, where 'xx' depends on where the mod is in your load. His ID is CVShor.

[Edited to give the RefID rather than the BaseID :wacko:]

Try 1.6 - and be sure to do a clean update, as explained on the download page. It matters.

Thanks, pc could get fucked by Shor. :)

and, about collision of footsteps so The Hall of Valor (Shor's Hall) has a building which has main entrance and right and left wings of which floors are connected with a short flight of steps of a wide footstep (stairs) to the main entrance. and in my configuration the right and left of stairs have no collosion then npcs and pc who descend the stairs fall to the ground though the stairs with permeable.
could you get what i say above? im not native then i cant explain my issue well maybe.

btw, ive completed quest 4 and 5 without any issue so ive throughly enjoyed the two quests. especially the quest 5 was awesome because i could see brother's reconciliation with bridging them and pc made fucking as a top in the quest. :heart:
thank you so much for replying my request. ;)

wow, youve already released 1.6 so your upgrading speed is very high and thanks for your effort. bath in the inn is good idea as same as Solitude Men's Club you released.