Cocksmen Village [Removed]

1.2 is up:

• Fix: Made the farm interiors public, so farmers don't keep yelling at you to leave.
  • New: Parts 2 and 3 of Cocksmen main quest. Follow the advice given at end of Part 1 to trigger part 2.

If you find bugs, let me know. :) Suggestions are also welcome, for possible future progress of the story.

Just a quick bug report as I did not have time to play it longer before work. 

The dialogue with the twins (both in the inn and in the house) does not trigger sex so nothing happens after that.

I used SLEN in order to trigger SL and the quest started.

I need to say that I did not do a "clean" upgrade (with a save inbetween versions) so maybe that causes the problem.

I too got the dialouge with the twins suggesting sex, but no animations happened. I uninstalled and re-installed again, but same result. Having SLEN active, still does not trigger the sex needed to complete the first part of the quest. Any suggestions???

Not sure what you mean by "first part of the quest". If it is about the new added quest it seems it triggers after any sex scene is finished so use SLEN to start sex with someone (pay them if they say they are not that easy or try another guy) and after the animations finish the quest will trigger.

I too got the dialouge with the twins suggesting sex, but no animations happened. I uninstalled and re-installed again, but same result. Having SLEN active, still does not trigger the sex needed to complete the first part of the quest. Any suggestions???

Not sure what you mean by "first part of the quest". If it is about the new added quest it seems it triggers after any sex scene is finished so use SLEN to start sex with someone (pay them if they say they are not that easy or try another guy) and after the animations finish the quest will trigger.

I go into the inn. I talk to the twins. The dialouge goes through and I get asked to have both the twins at once. Then nothing. No sex. They just stand there, I just stand there.

In order to start the second part of the quest, my understanding is the (the twins) give it to you after you have finished having sex with them. Even using SLEN, doesn't help. There are no additional dialouge boxes or quest markers and the menu which shows quests, only mentions going to investigate the inn.

There are no options or further dialouges on purchasing the house or Parts 2 or 3 of the quest line (New: Parts 2 and 3 of Cocksmen main quest. Follow the advice given at end of Part 1 to trigger part 2.)

I can't get anything to happen, as the twins never enter into sex with my player . Even attempting to pay them for sex, still doesn't trigger anything, so I can't buy the house.

I go into the inn. I talk to the twins. The dialouge goes through and I get asked to have both the twins at once. Then nothing. No sex. They just stand there, I just stand there.

In order to start the second part of the quest, my understanding is the (the twins) give it to you after you have finished having sex with them. Even using SLEN, doesn't help. There are no additional dialouge boxes or quest markers and the menu which shows quests, only mentions going to investigate the inn.

There are no options or further dialouges on purchasing the house or Parts 2 or 3 of the quest line (New: Parts 2 and 3 of Cocksmen main quest. Follow the advice given at end of Part 1 to trigger part 2.)

I can't get anything to happen, as the twins never enter into sex with my player . Even attempting to pay them for sex, still doesn't trigger anything, so I can't buy the house.

I see, this is about the actual first quest, not the first of the new ones.

The only thing you can do is wait for it to be fixed. This will probably be very soon. 

Everyone else who have already progressed to the end of the quests on the previous version can use SLEN or such.

It is really really good! 

Bug report: 

I managed to go as far as the place where I need to speak with my host but there I'm just falling and falling endlessly. 

I can be picky and overly-critical sometimes but I liked every aspect of it and there is nothing even slightly negative that I can say. It is really good!  :)

P.S.  Is it messing with the dick sizes of the NPCs?

Guest ffabris

1.2 is up:

• Fix: Made the farm interiors public, so farmers don't keep yelling at you to leave.
  • New: Parts 2 and 3 of Cocksmen main quest. Follow the advice given at end of Part 1 to trigger part 2.

If you find bugs, let me know. :) Suggestions are also welcome, for possible future progress of the story.

Just a quick bug report as I did not have time to play it longer before work. 

The dialogue with the twins (both in the inn and in the house) does not trigger sex so nothing happens after that.

I used SLEN in order to trigger SL and the quest started.

I need to say that I did not do a "clean" upgrade (with a save inbetween versions) so maybe that causes the problem.

Lack of a clean update is probably the problem, yes. That said, note that in order to get sex dialog for either of the sets of twins, both must be in the same cell, and both must be awake.

Are you referring to the very start, when you first arrive in the village? I'll check that, but pretty sure nothing changed since the last release.

Can you play this with female charcter? like isle of mara ?

You can, but it is designed for gay men; the dialog reflects that.

Guest ffabris

Bug report: 

I managed to go as far as the place where I need to speak with my host but there I'm just falling and falling endlessly.

OK, just so I understand ... falling at what point exactly? On arrival? Before/during/after a sex event? Or....?

I can be picky and overly-critical sometimes but I liked every aspect of it and there is nothing even slightly negative that I can say. It is really good!  :)

Well thank you! Frankly I was a bit concerned over what the response would be. :)

Guest ffabris

My problem seems the same as johnjet has. The dialog is there but the scene doesn't trigger. Neither one of the two options.

Ok, again, at what point, exactly? At the very beginning? First time you meet the twins? Or...?

Bug report: 

OK, just so I understand ... falling at what point exactly? On arrival? Before/during/after a sex event? Or....?

-- removed because I don't want to give spoilers :-) --

My problem seems the same as johnjet has. The dialog is there but the scene doesn't trigger. Neither one of the two options.

Ok, again, at what point, exactly? At the very beginning? First time you meet the twins? Or...?

I'll make a clean upgrade and will test.

I can confirm that after the clean upgrade the sex with the twins in the inn does not trigger (the first one, when you visit Cocksmen for the first time) and "Investigate the inn" can't continue.

However the other problem that I had, explained in the spoiler, did not happen this time and it worked correctly.

I noticed before that sometimes after sex in the town when the animation ends the PC is teleported into an empty space for a second.

Guest ffabris

OK, I think I figured it out. I needed to add a parameter to a library function, and forgot to recompile the older scripts. :-| I'll have an update out in a few hours (won't manage to finish before dinner).

Added:

@prinyo:

Try console, coc cvsovengarde - see if that takes you there.

Finished playing the update.

Did I say "good" earlier? This mod is Great! 

I'm not going to say anything in detail right now because I don't want to post spoilers (even in spoiler tags because people open them anyways, I know I do :-) ).

It simply has everything that I can imagine a great mod would have.

When I try to use the Gift after the quest ends it tells me that all NPCs around are too powerful and the PC ends-up masturbating.

Guest ffabris

Finished playing the update.

Did I say "good" earlier? This mod is Great! 

I'm not going to say anything in detail right now because I don't want to post spoilers (even in spoiler tags because people open them anyways, I know I do :-) ).

It simply has everything that I can imagine a great mod would have.

When I try to use the Gift after the quest ends it tells me that all NPCs around are too powerful and the PC ends-up masturbating.

VERY glad you like it! Did the last quest work this time? Were to transported correctly?

As for the "too powerful", I saw that message while testing, but they engaged anyway. Hum. What level is your player at?

Guest ffabris

OK great. I'll have a fix up soon for the non-starting sex. I tweaked the spell so hopefully that will work as well. (That's new territory for me.)

Guest ffabris

1.21 is up.

• Fix: scenes scenes were not starting in the initial quests, because I forgot to recompile scripts. :-|

Requires a clean upgrade if you were using an older version.

Guest ffabris

Unsure why you now require USLEEP as a master. Arthmoor has said it is not fully tested yet and I like many have not moved to it yet. Why are you making it a requirement?

To make sure that it is compatible with any changes it introduces, so that it doesn't break anything for those who do use it, especially landscape/towns, etc.

I have gotten it working now. But I am having difficulty with is "The Offering to Talos" part.

I go to the statue of Talos and I get the "Activate the Shrine of Talos" command. I press the E key, to activate but nothing happens. The quest panel tells me to make an offering of cum to Talos, but even after masturbating, getting someone else to masturbate or having sex in front of the statue, still does not offer any solution.

Have I missed a step or is there something specific that needs to be done to make an offering to Talos. I even tried dropping items at the shrine from my inventory but still no go.

Guest ffabris

I have gotten it working now. But I am having difficulty with is "The Offering to Talos" part.

I go to the statue of Talos and I get the "Activate the Shrine of Talos" command. I press the E key, to activate but nothing happens. The quest panel tells me to make an offering of cum to Talos, but even after masturbating, getting someone else to masturbate or having sex in front of the statue, still does not offer any solution.

Have I missed a step or is there something specific that needs to be done to make an offering to Talos. I even tried dropping items at the shrine from my inventory but still no go.

Hum I'll check that. Anyone else have this problem?

Added: Tested and it works. So either you're not using 1.21, or you didn't update correctly:

Remove Cocksmen, run Skyrim, save. quit. Clean the save. Install 1.21, start Skyrim, load the cleaned save.

All fixed now. The Shrine of Talos replacer was the problem. It never registered, so a clean save fixed it up.

And you sir are Evil. EEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL!!! Ten guys. Ten to complete the second quest. It's a wonder he can walk to Windhelm after that. Luckily I had already trained him to the biggest whore in Skyrim. :D

This is a top notch A+++ mod. Thank you.