Cocksmen Village [Removed]

It's quite cool and it worked perfectly.

One thing I noticed that is not a serious problem is the quest mark at the start. When you "investigate the inn" at first the mark is always on the door, regardless if you are outside or inside. After you speak with the brothers for the first time the mark disappears. And after that it thinks that the way to Falkreath is via some dudes' house in the village.  But this is not a breaking problem anyway.

I would request an auto player undress for the inn, but it seems not many people are bothered by this so probably there is no point in implementing it. 

Thanks for another great mod! :-)

Guest ffabris

It's quite cool and it worked perfectly.

One thing I noticed that is not a serious problem is the quest mark at the start. When you "investigate the inn" at first the mark is always on the door, regardless if you are outside or inside. After you speak with the brothers for the first time the mark disappears. And after that it thinks that the way to Falkreath is via some dudes' house in the village.  But this is not a breaking problem anyway.

Great! :)

And yes, the marker points to the door, because you can speak to either twin and get the same responses. Not very "clean", I admit.

Door in which village, Cockmen? If so, that might be a navmesh issue... ugh. I hate navmesh!

I would request an auto player undress for the inn, but it seems not many people are bothered by this so probably there is no point in implementing it. 

Thanks for another great mod! :-)

I may do that. This is still beta, I don't consider it finished, yet. But I did want/need feedback on what has been done so far. So these comments help, thank you. :) As to your request, I was hoping to do this one without an MCM.  LOL  ;)

In the time between your two conversations with the blond twins there is no quest mark at all. I guess it is best to simply remove it from the first part of "investigate the inn".
The mark to Falkreath appears on one of the houses next to the inn in Cockmen.

About the player undress in the inn. I don't think you need MC for this as I do believe there is no reason to not have the player stripped.

So I visit the town, I enter the inn and suddenly my followers are naked and I'm not. WTF?  :) If the local NPC's were naked but the followers not then it would make sense: it is a local habit and we - the travelers, are unaware of that. But the followers getting naked while the PC not is confusing. What did they know that I did not? 

I guess the best approach would be to strip everyone and add an explanation for this to the dialogue with the twins. There are many interesting ways that this could be explained - maybe some magic is used or something. This even allows for a small quest that would let you enchant the manor so all your guests get stripped. 

I really enjoyed the offering to Talos part. The sexual part of the worship the way I understand it should be in a world like Skyrim is almost untouched teritory. 

Guest ffabris

Hello, thanks for your mod.

I installed the "celtic decor mod" but the paints don't appear, could you help ?

I just uploaded a fix for that. Sorry.

There is a quest ?

Small one, when you first arrive in the town.

In the time between your two conversations with the blond twins there is no quest mark at all. I guess it is best to simply remove it from the first part of "investigate the inn".

The mark to Falkreath appears on one of the houses next to the inn in Cockmen.

I think I'll leave the start of the quest as it is. It isn't too difficult to guess what to do. :)

Thanks for the info on the door; will look into it.

As for the bit you have "hidden", I may take that further with this mod... maybe.

Guest ffabris

0.2 is up.

• Fix: map marker to Falkreath no longer points to the farmhouse nextdoor to the Hardon Inn.
  • Removed: post-intro random sex in the inn. I wasn't happy with how it was done. May rewrite it in the future. Maybe.
  • New: After the intro quest, you get sex interaction options with the two pairs of twins... in certain circumstances.

From 0.1 to 0.2, you likely will need to clean your save, since two scripts are removed, and one added. In other words, remove 0.1, load the game, save, clean, install 0.2.

Guest ffabris

Btw, just a note: the shrine of Talos will give blessings any time after the intro quest is completed. It does the same as the regular shrine, plus a bit.

Guest ffabris

The twins in the inn. There are a couple more but I cannot recall their names. Will check and let you know.

Please make sure you're using the most recent update. :)

Guest ffabris

Bumping the version to 1.0, mainly because I think (hope!) that most bugs are fixed. Not much news, however:

• New: Optional auto-strip on entering the Inn. You get a message box, where you can select yes, No, Always, Never.

Now to think about a "main" quest....

Guest ffabris

Just uploaded 1.1 Beta. It includes the first part of a quest that is work in progress. If you don't feel like doing an unfinished quest, then don't download it.

• Fix: Once the intro quest was done, you would also get the Talos blessing when an NPC masturbated.
  • New: Descriptive text for the intro quest stages.
  • New: Added USLEEP as a requirement
  • New: Part one of the main Cocksmen quest.
  • Fix: Post-intro dialog with Manor twins.

Looks very promising. I'm curious how the story will develop  :)

The start of the main quest is actually a good way for the player to meet all the people in the village. 

Not sure if something can be done about it, but they are not quite welcoming in their houses. I wanted to offer "fun" to one of them in his house but he kept yelling at me that I'm not supposed to be in there. 

Also not sure if something can be done about it, it takes quite  a long time for the monk to return to the temple. He took quite strange route going via Helgen but I guess this is the way the game guides him.

The player undress in the inn is still a mystery to me and I have no idea what to choose. But it seems the difference is in the way they greet you only.

Guest ffabris

Not sure if something can be done about it, but they are not quite welcoming in their houses. I wanted to offer "fun" to one of them in his house but he kept yelling at me that I'm not supposed to be in there.

I'll look into that. Thanks.

The player undress in the inn is still a mystery to me and I have no idea what to choose. But it seems the difference is in the way they greet you only.

The choices affect player undressing only, nothing else. Yes strips you that one time, no doesn't strip you - and both result in you being asked again next time.

Always strips you and will continue to do so without asking again; never won't strip you, and won't in future, you won't be asked again.

As for the bit in the spoiler, that's the game handling return to home.

Well, version 1.0 seemed to be working for me. I went into the Inn, had the strip dialog and answered "yes," had the interplay with the twins, received the quest to go to Falkreath and that's where I've left it for now.

But since you're adding a new quest, I think I'll just wait until it is finished before proceeding any farther. I do like the look of the village with the plastered farmhouses. I just thought it was going to be further south and not on the road. So I was pleasantly surprised to find it there. :)

Guest ffabris

I tried to install the mod but my game always crashes when I try to start it. I have all the required mods, are there any other mods that might be interfering with this one?

Make sure you also have the requirements for the mods that Cocksmen requires. Many forget to check that. Crash on start is almost always due to missing mods.

As for any which might interfere, I don't know of any. The village sits due south of Ivarstead, at the first T junction you come to once you've crossed the bridge. So if anything changes that area, there will be a conflict.

Guest ffabris

1.2 is up:

• Fix: Made the farm interiors public, so farmers don't keep yelling at you to leave.
  • New: Parts 2 and 3 of Cocksmen main quest. Follow the advice given at end of Part 1 to trigger part 2.

If you find bugs, let me know. :) Suggestions are also welcome, for possible future progress of the story.