In need of help

Alright, I've tried getting Sexout and other mods with it to work, but all I get is CTD before I even get to the main menu. I've cleaned everything with FNVedit, organized things with Loot, but nothing seems to work.

So far, all I've been able to figure out is that the problem is with the main Sexout .esm, but I installed everything there correctly to the best of my abilities, and I'm out of ideas. So, help, anyone?

That happened to me once when my NVSE is super outdated. Then I uninstalled things and I still got a CTD with a message "Missing Master File". Turns out I had not disabled all the Sexouts yet. After I did that, I managed to get it running again.

Does your CTD occur with or without a message?

That happened to me once when my NVSE is super outdated. Then I uninstalled things and I still got a CTD with a message "Missing Master File". Turns out I had not disabled all the Sexouts yet. After I did that, I managed to get it running again.

No message on CTD. I'll try getting the latest NVSE, reinstalling everything involved. Will get back to you later.

No message on CTD. I'll try getting the latest NVSE, reinstalling everything involved. Will get back to you later.

Alright, that fixed it. Also got an upgrade from 2.10.95 to 2.10.96, if that means anything. Thanks for the help, peeps!

Archived