View File

Hi all! This is my first follower mod on LoversLab.

I hope you like it!~

DESCRIPTION

Name: Risenne (Ris)

Height: 0.93

Weight: 0.00

Race: Nord

Weapon: Ebony Claws

Body type: UNP

Voice: YoungEager

- She is essential and can't die.

- Ris starts at 1 lvl and level up with player.

- She is marriageable.

- Her outfit have 2 versions (check installer)

- AFT/UFO compatible

--------------------------------------

Name: Sverden
Height: 1.00
Weight: 0.46
Race: Nord
Weapon: Sword&Shield
Body type: Who cares?
Voice: Nord
- He is essential and can't die.
- He starts at 1 lvl and level up with player.
- He is marriageable.
- AFT/UFO compatible.

STORY

What connects young girl killer and brave strong warrior? Anything! But past connects this couple.

Risenne and Sverden were family. But the relationship they had, to put it mildly, not very good. Being blinkered Nord, Sverden thought that his wife should cook and clean, and she was obliged to fulfill all its requirements. But Ris was also a dreamer and wanted more. When her husband was not at home, she trained. And with each passing day was getting closer and closer to her goal. But it destroyed by Sverden. Ris, thinking that her husband will understand, talked about her dream. But he just laughed and trampled her dreams into the mud. Unable to withstand such treatment, she decided to leave him. But just leave it would be difficult, so she is thought out plan. She found the corpse of a woman, left the corpse home, and set fire to the house. When Sverden returned, he found a burned-out remains of the house, and woman's corpse. Sverden decided that his wife died in a fire.
But Risenne was already far from there, becoming part of something bigger. Her dream came true. And not even one. She became a killer. And finally, she was far from that ugly Sverden's nose.

REQUIREMENTS

FOR RISENNE

XPMSE OR XPMS

HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT

CREDITS

RaceMenu by Expired

SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa
KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky
UNP Tender Hands by Hidanna
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
aMidianBorn Ebony by Modd3r and CaBaL
Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles by Chris57 and FavoredSoul
Fine Face Textures for Men by Urshi by urshi
Northborn Scars by Northborn
Smooth Male Body by urshi
The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot as LogRaam
True Brows by JimtownIrish
Brows by Hvergelmir
Battle Hardened Warpaints by Diethardt and netherwalk
Wolf Bikini Armor by NisetanakaDiablioKofman77
IronWolf Tower-Shield by ClipsyMoon
HN66s Earrings by humannature66
Battle Claws by Loshirai14
Ripped BodySuit by Gomaperopero
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C EYES REBOOT
GoldenEbony Sword by ClipsyMoon
Insanitys Ebony Sword Replacer by InsanitySorrow
Winter Is Coming - Cloaks by Nivea

-----------------------------------------

Made by

KUMANEKO team (Teylin&4pull)

Also, this mod on

Nexus

And you can check my

tumblr for news or more screens, if you want~

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions, XPMSE OR XPMS
  • Special Edition Compatible

Like I said before, she looks like Effy from skins, love this mod :)

Hmm..maybe a little. Thank you~

with this screenshots my first thought was x-23, nice job

Thank you~ Yep, I think so too.

great job on Risenne

Yeah, I worked on her much more then on Sverden. Thank you ^-^

Sorry for my terrible english.

beauty! i see they use Tender Hands. those hands don't have collision do they? so boobs won't jiggle with that type idle? wish someone would make Tender hands hdt. like to use them on my pc

Thank you!

Oh..I really don't know. Sorry :\

I use this hands because it's the best hands I've ever seen. If there is something better - tell me. ^-^

Risenne is WONDERFUL.

I actually downloaded from Nexus yesterday and found this thread this morning. :)

I use UUNP Zeroed slider bodies so I replace her body, hands and feet (sorry). But first I load her just as you made her so I can select a body type for BodyGen that keeps her looking like you made her.

She's already a level 6 milk maid and pregnant! MUAHAhahahahahah

Seriously though.... very nice job with her. 

Risenne is WONDERFUL.

I actually downloaded from Nexus yesterday and found this thread this morning. :)

I use UUNP Zeroed slider bodies so I replace her body, hands and feet (sorry). But first I load her just as you made her so I can select a body type for BodyGen that keeps her looking like you made her.

She's already a level 6 milk maid and pregnant! MUAHAhahahahahah

Seriously though.... very nice job with her. 

Ohh...your tastes are a little unusual to me. But I really happy that you like Ris ^-^

"wha hapn" to the pictures? ;) Where is that beautiful goddess?

What are you mean?^-^

There was a picture or several of them of you beautiful girl in your OP and now she isn't there.

• 1 month later...

"wha hapn" to the pictures? ;) Where is that beautiful goddess?

What are you mean?^-^

There was a picture or several of them of you beautiful girl in your OP and now she isn't there.

If you click the download link in the first post of the thread you'll see the screenshots. The support forum thread doesn't show them.

Got an oddity with Sverden. Installed him as a male follower for a female character. So far, so good. However, for whatever reason the man has two dongs. One seems just an old fashioned, nekkid texture flacid male sort of penis, the other has full SOS functionality. Something wrong on my part? (pun not intended actually...)

Currently treating as a freak, one functional one non functional. It's still annoying when the animations start up however...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I just stumbled across these followers, installed them and now I'm having a problem with texture mismatches on Ris (darker face, lighter body). Unfortunately the mod is no longer supported on Nexus and all comments have been hidden or removed so if there was a history or fix posted there I can't see it. I was wondering if anyone here had seen this issue and/or might know a fix?

I've already verified that it isn't ENB by holding a torch close by, I've tried the setnpcweight trick, played around with load orders, exported new textures using CK, etc. etc. I see it works in the screen shots but for some reason it doesn't work for me.

Also the BSA doesn't seem to work. I get floating bald heads unless I unpack the BSAs manually and install the loose files. Also, CK is reporting the TGA file is too big... needs to be 256x rather than the provided 2048x. Seems ridiculous but that's what it says in the error message. Related issues?

Thanks