Look for the "Angeli Flying Broom", the rider of that item sits on a pair of animated dildos.

thanks for the hint , that's too "harry potter" and futuristic for me , but the idea is really nice .... how do you guys always find such stuff ....

next thing I could think of is some dwemer machine with some fun-sticks to ride :cool:

I'm always interested in feedback/ideas, I just like to keep people informed of what I'm planning =). Jumping/Falling is weird in the way it's handled in Skyrim.  I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think it might have something to do with Havoc stuff.

I've considered a special horse saddle before.  My only problem is that I'm not very good at making stuff like that.

maybe some stuff can be "borrowed" and modified for your mod like stuff from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2109-lovers-horse-rider-fejeena-edition/

certainly not without the OK from fejeena (if still active)...

I'm really thinking about the mounting / dismount animations, somehow if you target the horse and press E there is a mounting anim triggered, if this anim could be replaced for the special mounts of this mod .... that would be a cool ... imagine e.g. for the horse: char goes next to horse - char fondles horse a bit (optional) - char strips - char goes down an all 4 - chars crouches sideways under horse, char bends up a bit and positions himself, char gives command to horse (e.g.whistle), horse moves forward (slowly!!!) , nice sound is played, char moans, once horse reaches final position horse whinney, char puts left hand into chain, char puts right hand into chain, left food , right food, char gives command "let'S ride" ...

just fantasizing ... :angel:

Only encountered one problem so far using this, i had on various DD devices and one of the animations triggered while i was mounted which forced a dismount and ragdoll but then i couldn't get control of PC back so had to load a previous save, would it be possible to have some sort of exclusion to prevent other animation/events triggering animations from running while your mounted?

• 3 weeks later...

Only encountered one problem so far using this, i had on various DD devices and one of the animations triggered while i was mounted which forced a dismount and ragdoll but then i couldn't get control of PC back so had to load a previous save, would it be possible to have some sort of exclusion to prevent other animation/events triggering animations from running while your mounted?

Uhh, maybe.  I'm not sure what exclusion functions there are in DD already, because as far I know Skyrim doesn't really have ways to say, "Ignore other mods, only use this one."

Gratz, the mod made it into the top downloads and fingerscrossed listed as top modder :)

any updates on future versions , developments ?

cheers

Neat, I didn't even realize I was up there.  As far as future updates, I've poked around a bit at some of them things I want to do but I haven't had much time to work on the mod.  I'm still working on figuring out actor re-positioning.

Chars race and sex is forcechanged to nord type with this mod. Anyway, the idea is awesome!

Uhh, what?  I can't think of anything I've done in the mod that would do this .... When does this happen?  And has anyone else had this problem?

Im using this with maria prostitution and maria changes sex for imperial there, so it is supposedly the issues of my installment.

And another question about Horgams mod. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35184-horgasm-riding-horseorgasm-mod-v11-062215

Are these mods compatible and if it is possible to merge them somehow cause their ideas are the same.

works with horgasm, works great with horgasm :) horgasm is a very simple mod "just" playind some sounds , can't imagine this would collide with anything ...

What body is the icy gear for? I'm using UNP, doesn't fit

I assume it fits the standard body and does not fit 100% with any custom body (I'm using CBBE and also have clipping etc.) the modder would need to provide some bodyslide files so that we can easily adopt to gear to custom bodies 

Live this mod. Is für any Fürther development planned. It is also not fitting with UUNP?

the basics are working, see latest post from the modder , he's still working on the mod .... for custom bodies you'll always have some minor misplacement if the modder does not provide adopted meshes or bodyslide files...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this mod out back in 1.0,and was very excited about it. When it went to the official download sections, I apparently forgot to subscribe. Just found version 2.4 waiting for.

I am amazed at the progress of this mod! Great job Fingers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, so I've gotten this problem where when I installed some animation mods (including this one), I could play the game and everything seemed fine, until I FNISGenerator_for_Users and then got a CTD on startup every time. I'm not really asking for help with that, as much as I'm wondering if I'd need to click the "De-Install Creatures" button in FNIS after uninstalling this mod. I want to use this mod, but I first need to figure out what mods I CAN use, and in what order, first. I've been modding for over a month, but I made the mistake of not testing everything every step of the way (I figured I'd just install the mods after a lot of research and then just jump right into my immersive, sexy new Skyrim). It's...been very discouraging.

...Anyways, that's my life story. Lol

So, "De-Install Creatures" after uninstalling or no?

none of the mounts work properly. giant, the wolf and werewolf the pc is upside down not even close to being lined up, the horses dont work at all the pc gets on them and rides like a normal horse.

Uhhh, do you have any other riding animation or horse change or anything mods?  I don't think anyone else has reported this problem (that I saw) so it is probably a problem with mod incompatibility?

Hey, so I've gotten this problem where when I installed some animation mods (including this one), I could play the game and everything seemed fine, until I FNISGenerator_for_Users and then got a CTD on startup every time. I'm not really asking for help with that, as much as I'm wondering if I'd need to click the "De-Install Creatures" button in FNIS after uninstalling this mod. I want to use this mod, but I first need to figure out what mods I CAN use, and in what order, first. I've been modding for over a month, but I made the mistake of not testing everything every step of the way (I figured I'd just install the mods after a lot of research and then just jump right into my immersive, sexy new Skyrim). It's...been very discouraging.

Sorry to hear you are having troubles.  This mod doesn't add any new animations to creatures currently, so you shouldn't need to De-Install Creatures after uninstalling this mod.  Hope you get your mod list figured out.

none of the mounts work properly. giant, the wolf and werewolf the pc is upside down not even close to being lined up, the horses dont work at all the pc gets on them and rides like a normal horse.

Uhhh, do you have any other riding animation or horse change or anything mods?  I don't think anyone else has reported this problem (that I saw) so it is probably a problem with mod incompatibility?

Sorry to hear you are having troubles.  This mod doesn't add any new animations to creatures currently, so you shouldn't need to De-Install Creatures after uninstalling this mod.  Hope you get your mod list figured out.

no i have nothing that changes that changes the riding animations or the horses other than for sexlab.  i will have to try it again.

no i have nothing that changes that changes the riding animations or the horses other than for sexlab.  i will have to try it again.

could be that you dont have the character files for it you know the hbk i think the file type was

look in meshes/actors/character/animations check to see if theres a folder called ridingstyles if yes is there 19 files in it if no thats the problem if yes try fnis again

1 of the 19 files is a notepad type of file to display the animations in its list

Thanks! Things are starting to work, little-by-little! Seemingly arbitrary things contribute to non-startups (like Immersive First Person view caused TESV.exe to just run in the background and not actually launch, so some reason - uninstalled and reinstalled several times to confirm), but it's working.

Alright, thanks for that! Now I can test it to make sure it works (or if I can make it work), since this has to be one of the coolest mod ideas of all time. XD

I think the only thing missing is having an optional "oral" position for horses/wolves. I mean, you'd basically die from lack of air, but this is modded Skyrim, damn it! We can do what we want! ;)

Thanks again for the feedback. I'll let you know how things turn out!

Tested and it worked! Alignment got a little wonky on the horse (using standard CBBE Curvy and XPMSE), and also how your position resets but I tested the Frost Atronach and the wolf, as well. Both worked great!

Only question, at this point, is where can I get that Ice Gear? XD

• 2 months later...

To start, I love this mod, great idea and right up my alley. I want to report a small issue though. My character doesn't line up with everything exactly. For example with the horse the wrist and ankles are above the rope circles and the horse's penis is below my character (not inside). It's like my character is just to high up. this could be because I made my character shorter than most characters, I have noticed other issues with other mods that I think are related to this as well. So to make it easy on you, maybe you could add a slider in MCM that will raise the character up and down and we can set it just right for our character? But that's just a suggestion, i'm no expert on this. The frost atronach is perfect for me. The wolf is a little weirdly positioned as well but not as bad. But sometimes with the wolf It will run to fast and die because it did some kind of a "ramp" of a small hill in the road, that's a little annoying. 

Great mod, keep it up!

great mod. however i wish there was a way to make your followers ride the horse and you normally on it! kinky but i don't think it's possible. secondly i wish there was some sort of timer that would set off sexlabs "orgasm" event. this way it would become compatible with any impregnation mod here on the loverslab. you simply have to add a timer on how long you are riing the horse (or just sitting on it, i duno) and after a certain amount you would orgasm. that's all that should be done everything else should hook in with the rest since it's the same event they hook into.

• 3 weeks later...

great mod. however i wish there was a way to make your followers ride the horse and you normally on it! kinky but i don't think it's possible. secondly i wish there was some sort of timer that would set off sexlabs "orgasm" event. this way it would become compatible with any impregnation mod here on the loverslab. you simply have to add a timer on how long you are riing the horse (or just sitting on it, i duno) and after a certain amount you would orgasm. that's all that should be done everything else should hook in with the rest since it's the same event they hook into.

1 must have

2  not my taste but sound good

yeah for some reason my character is off center a little bit could it be because I'm using CBBE?

The icy corset isn't showing up for me is it my body or my Khajiit player?

also when i get off the mount I ragdoll is that suppose to happen?