The end result is still equestrian surfing.

attachicon.gif72850_20170728181132_1.png

same as faux here i was curious if it was just me hbeing over fnis cap so i tested with a really old version of your mod and older worked so its not the cap

Okay, I went back and checked a few things, found some missing files from the zip, and reuploaded to V1.3 that should finally, hopefully, have all the needed files if someone could check and see if it is working.

Hi! Thanks for working on this mod again, it looks fun but I did not try it yet. 

I just wanted to point out that on the mod page you wrote "To help facilitate this, I'm not including the source code for the mod in the downloads."

So are you NOT including the source code, or are you NOW including the source code? :) 

Good day.

Hi! Thanks for working on this mod again, it looks fun but I did not try it yet. 

I just wanted to point out that on the mod page you wrote "To help facilitate this, I'm not including the source code for the mod in the downloads."

So are you NOT including the source code, or are you NOW including the source code? :) 

Good day.

*sigh* that should be "now".  The source code is included.

@fingercrossed

Running FNIS and will be checking it shortly.  Thanks for your work =)

Thanks, let me know if it works.

animation still dont seem to play but fnis finally see the mod but in-game it just say "trying to change aa" and dont seem to be able to as either im surf walking on theorse back/have half of my body in the atronach head or im ass surfing a werewolf

i did return on a save where mod wasnt installed before trying in case that would be a issue

Well,

I am sorry it took so long.  I forgot about doing a clean save and then tested horse, wolf and giant again.

Well, I was still standing on saddle initially.  However, I used the stopquest and startquest commands and I found myself on the bottom of the horse.   There was still two small issues at this point.  The horses penis disappeared when i mounted him.  And the banners and such were a nice solid grey, but they were there and i was in the correct postion.

Wolf and Giant were the same.  I was sitting in mid air.  I can run the wolf and giant and around but my character stays seated in midair.

I did pay attention to  FNIS and Riding styles did pop up on the first section of the animation list reading, i believe, 88 animations.    Wish I could report better news.

Only other horse mod that i run is convenient horses and it had 0 effect on your previous mod, not sure if it would effect version 2.   I know it is a popular mod

Edit: Adding my FNIS output to show you what  i am getting

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL 7/28/2017 10:07:15 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - d:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.3.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.30 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RidingStyles V4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 88 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading vlkAFF V2.00 ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
8 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
28 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 57.5 % ( 28 furniture, 33 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 15.0 % ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 48 total groups: 179 added file slots: 1278 alternate files: 723

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading vlkAFF V2.00 ...

8660 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character)
2807 animations for 10 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

animation still dont seem to play but fnis finally see the mod but in-game it just say "trying to change aa" and dont seem to be able to as either im surf walking on theorse back/have half of my body in the atronach head or im ass surfing a werewolf

i did return on a save where mod wasnt installed before trying in case that would be a issue

Make sure to rerun FNIS and try the Stopquest _RS2Quest then Startquest _RS2Quest if you are still getting nothing.  If you hadn't rerun FNIS since version update then you probably wouldn't have had the animations in the registry.

Well,

I am sorry it took so long.  I forgot about doing a clean save and then tested horse, wolf and giant again.

Well, I was still standing on saddle initially.  However, I used the stopquest and startquest commands and I found myself on the bottom of the horse.   There was still two small issues at this point.  The horses penis disappeared when i mounted him.  And the banners and such were a nice solid grey, but they were there and i was in the correct postion.

Wolf and Giant were the same.  I was sitting in mid air.  I can run the wolf and giant and around but my character stays seated in midair.

I did pay attention to  FNIS and Riding styles did pop up on the first section of the animation list reading, i believe, 88 animations.    Wish I could report better news.

Only other horse mod that i run is convenient horses and it had 0 effect on your previous mod, not sure if it would effect version 2.   I know it is a popular mod

Edit: Adding my FNIS output to show you what  i am getting

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL 7/28/2017 10:07:15 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - d:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...

Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...

Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...

Reading DD V3.3.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V4.30 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...

Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...

Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading RidingStyles V4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 88 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

Reading vlkAFF V2.00 ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

8 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

28 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

mt_behavior usage: 57.5 % ( 28 furniture, 33 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 15.0 % ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 48 total groups: 179 added file slots: 1278 alternate files: 723

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

Reading vlkAFF V2.00 ...

8660 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character)

2807 animations for 10 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

Okay, I think I know what this problem is.  It is, I believe, a skeleton issue for giants/wolves.  I've changed/attached new skeletons.  Let me know if that fixes the problem.

For the horse penis disappearing, I might be able to fix that, but I'm pretty sure I at least know why it disappears (Because equipping the saddle makes the mods that add the penis think it's wearing clothes).  There might be a keyword or something I can add to saddle, will have to check.

New (and hopefully now bug free) version is up.

Well, the fnis error was just needing a new save.

That being said, there was improvement with wolf and giant.  I am not staying with them as i move them as a mount, but there is still issues.  Easier to post two images here then explain with words.

post-505970-0-71566900-1501298721_thumb.jpgpost-505970-0-78825600-1501298729_thumb.png

As can be seen, giant and wolf staying normal in appearance and positioning not so good.  I thank you for all your efforts tonight.  The horse is working good and textures are all fine.  Only thing wrong is no penis for the horse.   Well, If you need someone to test stuff, shoot me  a message.  thank you again.  

Okie doke, I installed the most recent version and the biggest problem that I'm getting is the fact that the horses doing have the 3 foot long hitches on their undercarriages, leaving their riders high and dry (so to speak) rather than properly low and wet.

post-197547-0-40765100-1501305169_thumb.png

There definitely doesn't seem to be any issue with riders of whatever gender so that's a plus right off.

post-197547-0-05032800-1501305269_thumb.png

Well, the fnis error was just needing a new save.

That being said, there was improvement with wolf and giant.  I am not staying with them as i move them as a mount, but there is still issues.  Easier to post two images here then explain with words.

As can be seen, giant and wolf staying normal in appearance and positioning not so good.  I thank you for all your efforts tonight.  The horse is working good and textures are all fine.  Only thing wrong is no penis for the horse.   Well, If you need someone to test stuff, shoot me  a message.  thank you again.  

Okay, from the giant and wolf images, it looks like the skeleton fix worked, however they aren't loading the AA animations.  I don't know why they wouldn't load the AA animations.  Can someone else confirm that these are not working for them while I try and give some thought on what the problem might be?

Okie doke, I installed the most recent version and the biggest problem that I'm getting is the fact that the horses doing have the 3 foot long hitches on their undercarriages, leaving their riders high and dry (so to speak) rather than properly low and wet.

attachicon.gif72850_20170728235308_1.png

There definitely doesn't seem to be any issue with riders of whatever gender so that's a plus right off.

attachicon.gif72850_20170728235447_1.png

These animations are kind of a pain in the ass to align, which is why I added the Alignment keys (you can find them in the MCM).  There's currently a bug where they weren't updating while riding, but if you use them and then exit and reenter everything should update so you can modify the riding position.

oh I am running the expanded FNIS that allows 12k animation but have 8577 atm.  I am not getting any error message in FNIS, just ran it again to see if i missed any error message from before. Below is an example of what is happening on my end.

attachicon.gifriding styles.jpg

I'm having the same problem as Alli72. I'm also running extended FNIS.

This seems like an interesting mod but it doesn't seem to work for me. I only want the horse riding animations to work and have only tried that but to no success. I've tried reinstalling the mod, using no saddle horses and saddled horses, running FNIS numerous times, using clean saves, and using the console commands "Stopquest _RS2Quest" and "Startquest _RS2Quest" .  The console commands don't seem to show a notification about anything being done and instead says something like "Script command "Startquest_RS2Quest" not found" . I am using extended FNIS, would the "Convenient Horses" conflict with anything? Any helpful advice on what i can do?

Edit: Fixed it, just kept making new games and retrying without certain mods. I'm guessing my load order was off somehow?

post-1042965-0-49657400-1501359624_thumb.png

oh I am running the expanded FNIS that allows 12k animation but have 8577 atm.  I am not getting any error message in FNIS, just ran it again to see if i missed any error message from before. Below is an example of what is happening on my end.

attachicon.gifriding styles.jpg

I'm having the same problem as Alli72. I'm also running extended FNIS.

Sounds like there is some FNIS problem.  If I have time tomorrow I'll try to investigate.

This seems like an interesting mod but it doesn't seem to work for me. I only want the horse riding animations to work and have only tried that but to no success. I've tried reinstalling the mod, using no saddle horses and saddled horses, running FNIS numerous times, using clean saves, and using the console commands "Stopquest _RS2Quest" and "Startquest _RS2Quest" .  The console commands don't seem to show a notification about anything being done and instead says something like "Script command "Startquest_RS2Quest" not found" . I am using extended FNIS, would the "Convenient Horses" conflict with anything? Any helpful advice on what i can do?

Edit: Fixed it, just kept making new games and retrying without certain mods. I'm guessing my load order was off somehow?

Might have been a load order problem or a problem with the quest ont property initializing.  In the screenshot you sent, it looks like you had Startquest _RS2Quest all as one line (this is two seperate lines with a space between startquest and the underscore).

Also had the character running above or below the mount.

When I mounted with action key instead of menu, it sometimes used the default horse riding animation.

I don't think I have any mods that have anything to do with horses.

Mounting with the action key instead of menu should always use default horse riding animation.  If this problem was with the horse, then it was probably a problem with the quest AA initializing.  If it's with the other mounts that others are having trouble with, I'm not sure on that one.

mcm shows up with the actuall verison, but i dont seam to get my horse to use any of the alternate styles

Since the horse, at the very least, is working for others, I'm not sure what the problem is.  Are you using the menu key to try and mount or just trying to mount normally?  Trying to mount normally will not use the alternate animations.

Once I have the mod installed, ran FNIS and started it in the console command, how do I then mount creatures.... I know I'm a fucking nood :<

In the future, read through the initial post where most of the information related to the mod is located.  It's only mentioned briefly, and I suppose I'll make it said more prominently, but the only way to currently use the mod is to use the menu key, which can be set in the mcm.

Okay, I have looked into a few things, and so far, I have no idea what could be causing the problem that was previously mentioned by some about wolves/giants not working.  If these are working for you, please say something.

For the people who these aren't working for, in order to fix this, I need someone to do the following:  

1) Load up FNIS and take a screenshot of the output, including the line that starts with "Reading RidingStyles V4.0 "

2) Load up a save or copy of your game where this mod is working. 

3) Generate/find a wolf or giant

4) Take a screenshot of the wolf/giant, then try and go through the mounting process

5) After the process goes through it's steps (Mount in weird position -> weird standing animation -> (hopefully) alternate style) take a screenshot of where it ends.  

6) If it's not working, open up the console and target the giant/wolf you are working with in the console so that I can see the console information.

Until I can get a bit more information I don't have any idea where to look to try and fix this problem because I don't know what it stems from.  

mcm shows up with the actuall verison, but i dont seam to get my horse to use any of the alternate styles

Since the horse, at the very least, is working for others, I'm not sure what the problem is.  Are you using the menu key to try and mount or just trying to mount normally?  Trying to mount normally will not use the alternate animations.

Once I have the mod installed, ran FNIS and started it in the console command, how do I then mount creatures.... I know I'm a fucking nood :<

In the future, read through the initial post where most of the information related to the mod is located.  It's only mentioned briefly, and I suppose I'll make it said more prominently, but the only way to currently use the mod is to use the menu key, which can be set in the mcm.

but what about anathor like wolf, werewolf ?? how to ride ?

i have used the menu key, because of the amoutn of keys i have already palced it is on the numpad the , (between 0 and enter on the numpad) button. giant and wolf has worked, i testet the horse with the riften and the whiterun horse.

but what about anathor like wolf, werewolf ?? how to ride ?

For the werewolf, like the regular wolf, you use the mount key to ride.  This, however, will not work if the werewolf or wolf-like creature you are trying to mount is a custom race (Say, something from SkyMoMod) as it will NOT register as a wolf or werewolf.  At some point, I may go in and add some functionality to add these other creatures, but it's not in at the moment.

i have used the menu key, because of the amoutn of keys i have already palced it is on the numpad the , (between 0 and enter on the numpad) button. giant and wolf has worked, i testet the horse with the riften and the whiterun horse.

Hmm, okay.  Well, the good news (for me at least) is that the giant and wolf worked, which means that it's a problem with installation or settings for other users and not something on my end.  As far as the horse ~not~ work, I'm not entirely certain what the cause of that could be.  It's likely got to do with a mod conflict.  Can you send me or post a list of your mods so I can take a look?  Also, taking a screenshot of the horse you are trying to mount with the console open and the horse targeted would be greatly helpful for tracking down the problem.