I'm glad to see that mod is alive, so I have a question: what I'm doing wrong, if my PC stuck inside Frost Atronach? Is there a solution for that? Of cource FNIS were used.

Oh, almost forget, will that atronach take back all of his "DD-like" devices in future versions? After I unmount, there are collar and cuffs still equiped, also these are in an amount of 2 pieces each. 

5cxT8z524Qk.jpg

Very cool mod, thank you.

From a quick trial run it worked fine with my player character, though the 'face up' option didn't do anything.

Is there any way to banish the animal or do they disappear after a time?

Oh, I forgot about adding that in.  Next version (Probably either 2.4 or 2.5) I'll add an un-summon spell.

Very cool mod(idea). I started with the very first version and updated each time 2.1 and then 2.2. and started a new game with 2.2.  Giant worked perfectly (a little slow, but what do you expect...he's a giant).  The frost atronarch worked as far as mounting and dismounting and equiping the gear, but my characters body is still (inside) the atronarch. Just the legs and arms are sticking out.  Is there a way for me to re-position my character something like with sexlab.  I tried to scale down the atronarch via console, but by the time my characters body was visible, the atronarch was the size of a poodle, lol.  Soooo I guess that wont work.

I think you have a very cool idea here that I can see being put into many different mods, using it with Defeat, wow how cool would that be.  Or maybe as a type of trap when you try to ride a horse from a arbitrary stable, good luck, I think you are going places.lol

Okay, from your post and what you said about the Frost Atronach I think I was able to figure out what was wrong.  Try it again if you could and let me know if it is working with V2.3.

Also, that is the hope, that one day this mod will be stable enough for people to make mods based off it.

I'm glad to see that mod is alive, so I have a question: what I'm doing wrong, if my PC stuck inside Frost Atronach? Is there a solution for that? Of cource FNIS were used.

Oh, almost forget, will that atronach take back all of his "DD-like" devices in future versions? After I unmount, there are collar and cuffs still equiped, also these are in an amount of 2 pieces each. 

5cxT8z524Qk.jpg

You were doing nothing wrong, it was me.  I think I've fixed it.  As for taking back the DD devices (And not giving the player 2 of each) that will probably be an option in the future version (Probably next version, it's been on my list to take care of).

Also, V2.3 is out now, with what will (hopefully) be the last fix needed to make the Frost Atronach work.  Hopefully.

Very cool mod, thank you.

From a quick trial run it worked fine with my player character, though the 'face up' option didn't do anything.

Is there any way to banish the animal or do they disappear after a time?

Oh, I forgot about adding that in.  Next version (Probably either 2.4 or 2.5) I'll add an un-summon spell.

Very cool mod(idea). I started with the very first version and updated each time 2.1 and then 2.2. and started a new game with 2.2.  Giant worked perfectly (a little slow, but what do you expect...he's a giant).  The frost atronarch worked as far as mounting and dismounting and equiping the gear, but my characters body is still (inside) the atronarch. Just the legs and arms are sticking out.  Is there a way for me to re-position my character something like with sexlab.  I tried to scale down the atronarch via console, but by the time my characters body was visible, the atronarch was the size of a poodle, lol.  Soooo I guess that wont work.

I think you have a very cool idea here that I can see being put into many different mods, using it with Defeat, wow how cool would that be.  Or maybe as a type of trap when you try to ride a horse from a arbitrary stable, good luck, I think you are going places.lol

Okay, from your post and what you said about the Frost Atronach I think I was able to figure out what was wrong.  Try it again if you could and let me know if it is working with V2.3.

Also, that is the hope, that one day this mod will be stable enough for people to make mods based off it.

5cxT8z524Qk.jpg

You were doing nothing wrong, it was me.  I think I've fixed it.  As for taking back the DD devices (And not giving the player 2 of each) that will probably be an option in the future version (Probably next version, it's been on my list to take care of).

Also, V2.3 is out now, with what will (hopefully) be the last fix needed to make the Frost Atronach work.  Hopefully.

Cool, just tested, it works fine now, thanks!

Okay, I just put out V2.4 which was the last quick patch/update I was planning on releasing.  I think I should have all of the big bugs/problems fixed with what was released (Other than animation alignment stuff, which will probably come after figuring out how to displace the rider) and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that this will be a stable release.  Once again, the animations etc still need some work, but in terms of bare bones usability without breaking anything, I think it is currently good to go.

If you do come across more issues, please let me know.

Hello.
Do you think there will be added the sounds? :)

Not currently planned.  If someone has sounds and wants to make an addendum to add them or send me the sounds and how to add them I can, but since I don't have sounds for this and I have other larger goals it's not currently on my list.

Because you didn't include your source files I have to ask, how do you summon these creatures?

Some ways of summoning end up leaving unremovable and inactive NPCs littering whatever space they were deactivated and can ultimately cause crashes when too many of them accumulate in one cell but will usually cause other spells that act on NPCs to greatly increase their overhead long before you reach the crash point.

Because you didn't include your source files I have to ask, how do you summon these creatures?

Some ways of summoning end up leaving unremovable and inactive NPCs littering whatever space they were deactivated and can ultimately cause crashes when too many of them accumulate in one cell but will usually cause other spells that act on NPCs to greatly increase their overhead long before you reach the crash point.

They are summoned the same way regular summons are.  It's just a magic summoning spell (If I recall I am using the Spot for the Familiar in terms of which summon spot it occupies) so that should hopefully not be a problem.  Though, to be honest, I haven't played around with that too much.  If you have an idea for an alternative method (it just seemed easiest to set all of the mounts up as summoned creatures) I'm happy to hear it.

I am not an expert but maybe you can use the sounds of SexLab? :D

Heh that would be nice, hearing some slurping sound as the horse is galloping.

I tried out the new version just now. All of the mounts work now, save for a few minor oddities. Giants once again move slow and the riding style is once again a upside down normal riding look. The werewolf works fine except when you try jumping, after you jump you then get put into a normal move/run animation except upside down. Also not sure if its supposed to use Sexlabs creature features or not but its the only model without a schlong. All the other riding styles works perfectly!

testing v2.4

works better ! thanks for the update and the development, keep up the good work!

-Giant working, Frost Atronach working, face up riding on horse working, blowride on giant works, adding and removing gear works (atronach), ... well done :)

-werewolf buggy (no tool, do not jump when mounted)

-small horse still buggy (missing textures, does not remove banners ...)

-giant not running

-you are naked after forst atronach ride (need to re-equip all your stuff)

I don't care that much about the small horse and the werewolf so I don't mind, Horse, Atronach, Wolf, Giant are cool

please add a un-summon spell (don't want to kill the mounts always ... such bloody mess ...)

next logical thing for me would be to work on the animations and some nice sounds (already mentioned)

anims: a cool mounting anim and a better riding anim, more variances

sound: some "pumping" "munching" sounds

would be really cool if after a while riding some arousal level increases and either the char or the mount has an orgasm (again nice anim to play), after some ocasions the char is completely exhausted and is dismounted (some de-buffs maybe ...)

just fantasizing :blush:

fully respect and honor whatever the modder would like to do and thanks again for all the work so far !

cheers

post-608203-0-68972700-1453414243_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-89111000-1453414246_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-81715500-1453414249_thumb.jpg

It's possible, but I haven't looked at sound stuff.  It's not on my immediate to do list.

I tried out the new version just now. All of the mounts work now, save for a few minor oddities. Giants once again move slow and the riding style is once again a upside down normal riding look. The werewolf works fine except when you try jumping, after you jump you then get put into a normal move/run animation except upside down. Also not sure if its supposed to use Sexlabs creature features or not but its the only model without a schlong. All the other riding styles works perfectly!

I'm not sure how to make it so the giant will run naturally.  At one point during my testing they did, and now they don't and I have no idea what is different.  One of these days I'll figure it out.

testing v2.4

works better ! thanks for the update and the development, keep up the good work!

-Giant working, Frost Atronach working, face up riding on horse working, blowride on giant works, adding and removing gear works (atronach), ... well done :)

-giant not running

I don't care that much about the small horse and the werewolf so I don't mind, Horse, Atronach, Wolf, Giant are cool

please add a un-summon spell (don't want to kill the mounts always ... such bloody mess ...)

next logical thing for me would be to work on the animations and some nice sounds (already mentioned)

would be really cool if after a while riding some arousal level increases and either the char or the mount has an orgasm (again nice anim to play), after some ocasions the char is completely exhausted and is dismounted (some de-buffs maybe ...)

fully respect and honor whatever the modder would like to do and thanks again for all the work so far !

cheers

Glad that the animations are working for the most part. The werewolf and I have been having disagreements for a while.  I will probably need to figure out what to do with that model.  As for the jumping, I have no idea how to fix that problem, or even where that problem stems from other than Bethesda doesn't like mounting animations.    The small horse is very much the same, in that I went about creating that NIF in a way that was trying to do it easy and cheat the system, and now it continually comes back to haunt me.  As for re-equipping gear, I currently don't have any plans of adding in this functionality because while I could probably do it, the only way I can think of sounds like a pain to code out.

Also, there is already an unsummon spell.  It should be added to your character when you first start the mod (along with the other spells).  This was added in v2.4, so if you had a previous version installed and didn't do a clean reinstall of the mod, it wouldn't have reinitialized and given you the spell.  I believe it is named "Dismiss Summons".

As for the next step, my plan is to see if I can figure out actor re-positioning because character height/scale seems to re position the character on the saddle due to the way the mounting animations work and it is something annoying.  My main goal is to get it to the point that there are good enough animations and support that this mod could be utilized in other mods, and then begin the process of adding things like mounting animations and other features.

Either that or find some other talented individuals and kidnap them to work on the project.  Either or.

My PC sometime end up standing on top of the horse then go back to under mounting the horse is this a bug or should I remove the mod and add the mod again after a clean save 

Standing on top?  Are they in like a T shaped pose?

testing v2.4

-giant not running

cheers

Glad that the animations are working for the most part. The werewolf and I have been having disagreements for a while.  I will probably need to figure out what to do with that model.  As for the jumping, I have no idea how to fix that problem, or even where that problem stems from other than Bethesda doesn't like mounting animations.    The small horse is very much the same, in that I went about creating that NIF in a way that was trying to do it easy and cheat the system, and now it continually comes back to haunt me.  As for re-equipping gear, I currently don't have any plans of adding in this functionality because while I could probably do it, the only way I can think of sounds like a pain to code out.

Also, there is already an unsummon spell.  It should be added to your character when you first start the mod (along with the other spells).  This was added in v2.4, so if you had a previous version installed and didn't do a clean reinstall of the mod, it wouldn't have reinitialized and given you the spell.  I believe it is named "Dismiss Summons".

As for the next step, my plan is to see if I can figure out actor re-positioning because character height/scale seems to re position the character on the saddle due to the way the mounting animations work and it is something annoying.  My main goal is to get it to the point that there are good enough animations and support that this mod could be utilized in other mods, and then begin the process of adding things like mounting animations and other features.

Either that or find some other talented individuals and kidnap them to work on the project.  Either or.

if the werewolf is a bit uncoorperative give him a slap and put him back in a cage and just let him out again if he knows how to behave :cool: 

same for the little horse, we have other cool mounts which work....

blind me found the unsummon spell, works :blush:

fully respect what you want to do with your mod , just giving ideas, getting the basics stable to include it or use it togehter with other mods is a great idea.

sadly I'm everything else than a talented individual to help with anything than just blabla

speaking of blabla I found some minor things:

horse looses mounting devices after the first ride, if I summon a new one there are back again, if I unmount they are gone again -> screenshot

if jump with the horse or better if you fall down somewhere the char is placed as a normal rider on the horse back

idea: would it be a good addition to have some horse with a special saddle (with 1-2 dildos on it and use it for normal riding :) the "bumping" in the normal riding anim would need to be increased for that to look nice)

thx for all and cheers

post-608203-0-44586500-1453458881_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-47291900-1453458888_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-84567100-1453458892_thumb.jpg

idea: would it be a good addition to have some horse with a special saddle (with 1-2 dildos on it and use it for normal riding :) the "bumping" in the normal riding anim would need to be increased for that to look nice)

thx for all and cheers

Look for the "Angeli Flying Broom", the rider of that item sits on a pair of animated dildos.

Testing v2.4.

MCM drop-down options and correct mounting animations only appeared on a clean start, my fault. Should have expected that.

- Werewolf missing equipment, jumping bug (both already known).

- As mentioned above, Horse and small horse lose yokes and banners if you dismount from then, All returns on a newly summoned one, but the same will happen. Turning their buttons in the MCM on and off made no difference.

- I had the giant not perform the animation, (got normal mounting, upside down - then nothing, could move the giant about). Dismounting and re-mounting triggered it correctly the second time.

- Didn't find the dismiss spell... i'll have to have another look.

- Astronach worked fine, including the corset and boots buttons. Think my headtracking mod is fighting the critter though, my PC kept nodding - the astronach doesn't have a head after all so don't know where it was trying to look.

testing v2.4

-giant not running

cheers

if the werewolf is a bit uncoorperative give him a slap and put him back in a cage and just let him out again if he knows how to behave :cool:

same for the little horse, we have other cool mounts which work....

blind me found the unsummon spell, works :blush:

fully respect what you want to do with your mod , just giving ideas, getting the basics stable to include it or use it togehter with other mods is a great idea.

sadly I'm everything else than a talented individual to help with anything than just blabla

speaking of blabla I found some minor things:

horse looses mounting devices after the first ride, if I summon a new one there are back again, if I unmount they are gone again -> screenshot

if jump with the horse or better if you fall down somewhere the char is placed as a normal rider on the horse back

thx for all and cheers

I'm always interested in feedback/ideas, I just like to keep people informed of what I'm planning =). Jumping/Falling is weird in the way it's handled in Skyrim.  I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think it might have something to do with Havoc stuff.

I've considered a special horse saddle before.  My only problem is that I'm not very good at making stuff like that.

thx for all and cheers

Look for the "Angeli Flying Broom", the rider of that item sits on a pair of animated dildos.

I've seen that mod and considered implementing something similar, but I'm not that great at creating nifs/gear sadly.

Testing v2.4.

MCM drop-down options and correct mounting animations only appeared on a clean start, my fault. Should have expected that.

- Werewolf missing equipment, jumping bug (both already known).

- As mentioned above, Horse and small horse lose yokes and banners if you dismount from then, All returns on a newly summoned one, but the same will happen. Turning their buttons in the MCM on and off made no difference.

- I had the giant not perform the animation, (got normal mounting, upside down - then nothing, could move the giant about). Dismounting and re-mounting triggered it correctly the second time.

- Didn't find the dismiss spell... i'll have to have another look.

- Astronach worked fine, including the corset and boots buttons. Think my headtracking mod is fighting the critter though, my PC kept nodding - the astronach doesn't have a head after all so don't know where it was trying to look.

Hmm, I think I know why the horse is losing its banners/yokes.  What is (currently) supposed to be happening is your gear is stored on the mount (Because I sadly have no idea how you would make a Saddlebag.  If anyone does, let me know) and then it returns all of that stuff to you.  Since it gives you everything on the mount, it also gives you the yokes/banners.  I then had the PC give those back to the horse and have the horse re-equip them.  As you probably noticed, though, it isn't working quite as intended yet.  I might try and figure out a different way to do that.

Not having tried the modding side yet... so probably gibberish:

- Can you set the saddle/yokes to be limited to the horse race? Or not discardable, then they would auto return to the horse?

The saddles/yokes are already to being equipped by the horse race.  One of the things I am trying to figure out is if there is a way I can flag them as a "Quest Item" which would make them not transfer.

It's possible, but I haven't looked at sound stuff.  It's not on my immediate to do list.

I'm not sure how to make it so the giant will run naturally.  At one point during my testing they did, and now they don't and I have no idea what is different.  One of these days I'll figure it out.

testing v2.4

-giant not running

cheers

My PC sometime end up standing on top of the horse then go back to under mounting the horse is this a bug or should I remove the mod and add the mod again after a clean save 

Yes it is T shaped pose 

testing v2.4

-giant not running

cheers

Yes it is T shaped pose 

Rerun FNIS.   The T shaped pose typically means that an animation has been called that you have the animation file for but it isn't loaded into the character's behavior.

it does work or did work until I got my ass handed to me, sex-lab defeat kicked in triggering an N.S.A.P. after that the player character animations didn't work the character was re-postioned into the correct location and rotation but positioned as if riding a horse normally.

I'll give it another shot minus NSAP to see if it makes any difference.

Is this meant to use with a special body? My UNP-test body was misaligned at both horses, lying/hovering above on the Schlong. I understand that there are much more important things, just curious  :)

it does work or did work until I got my ass handed to me, sex-lab defeat kicked in triggering an N.S.A.P. after that the player character animations didn't work the character was re-postioned into the correct location and rotation but positioned as if riding a horse normally.

In my experience, triggering animations while riding is already quite problematic with vanilla riding, at least with HDT. I guess no matter how good this mod will become, it won't solve vanilla problems, it's better to avoid beeing defeatet while mounted.

Is this meant to use with a special body? My UNP-test body was misaligned at both horses, lying/hovering above on the Schlong. I understand that there are much more important things, just curious  :)

In my experience, triggering animations while riding is already quite problematic with vanilla riding, at least with HDT. I guess no matter how good this mod will become, it won't solve vanilla problems, it's better to avoid beeing defeatet while mounted.

I wasn't riding anything at the time, i was beaten by some Draugher boss in a dungeon trying to get the White Phial. 

I rode the ice atronach their without issue but after leaving the dungeon when I tried again it did not work as before.