The Naughty Corner

Welcome to the Naughty Corner thread.

Is there someone you would like to see in the naughty corner?

Then your in the right place. Just enter the person's name below and the reason for you are putting them in the naughty corner. You can also state how long they must stay there for if you wish.

I'll start by sending @Comrade Lokomootje to the corner for 1 hour just because he likes standing there while gagged :lol:

I send Comrade SnowOwl to the naughty corner because according to his profile, he already is in the naughty corner and should be there.

Yay, thank you :D:lol:

Guest ...failure

I send Comrade SnowOwl to the naughty corner because according to his profile, he already is in the naughty corner and should be there.

Yay, thank you :D:lol:

I send SnowOwl to the naughty corner for 5 days

Because this is after all his evil idea :D

hahahaahahahaha sending Comrade owl to the corner for not providing chocolate gag.

Elf Prince back in the naughty corner you go for not wearing your new gag ;)

I send you all to the corner for a week for being silly 

Does that include yourself?

Well, since we are all here, we can turn this "naughty corner" into a "fun corner" and party :lol:

Are you providing the party food? :P

Well, since we are all here, we can turn this "naughty corner" into a "fun corner" and party :lol:

The fun corner is on the 6th floor.

I send Lokomootje to the naughty corner for 1 hour as we havnt got a sixth floor yet. The Elf Prince hasnt opened it yet :(

Archived