Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl Adult RPG *Free Release* v0.86.D19

reepyr

I just read the themes planned, and was like "why?". Then I remembered where I was... :P

lol.. some of the themes are of interest.. others i could care less for.. but id like to see eventually pregnancy (not necessarily non-human) and lactation.. but not sure if thats something that would work with the way the setting is lined up.

Heh, yeah I wanted to make sure to list all the planned themes in the game so that people could decide if they were interested or not without having to play it. The more extreme fetishes will be avoidable based on player choices in the game. Also, one of my patrons has expressed interest in a pregnant Tara so there is a strong possibility for it to be in the game but that would obviously be quite a ways further into the game.

Those are some gorgeous looking models. What software do you use to make them?

Thanks ReMeDy! I use the Daz3d program and iray rendering which makes it possible to get some very realistic skins for the models. Glad to hear you like them!

As promised, and with the blessing of my patrons who approved me sharing this with the public earlier than usual, I present v0.01.D3 (1st update/Day3 of game time) of Adventures of Tara!

Old saves will not work because of a script that I added into the game, I included a save file that is after all of the Day 1 classes but before choosing to talk to the Grand Master or the Librarian so you can choose what you wish to do. CTRL will skip through text and Shift lets you move faster than normal. You will notice that at the end of Day 2 you can no longer choose Bernal's route since my Patrons wanted me to develop Sinius' route first.

Just unzip the file and copy all the information into your current game folder which will update the content to include everything through Day 3.

https://mega.nz/#!TR4XHABa!N-k6WvwH7IGut7EaI_sbMfr1IRw6pkcLCDYDzALQJz0

The changelog is already updated in the OP, I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think or if you happen to run into any bugs!

Reepyr

I just tested for an hour, is this straight line H-novel or are you planning to make it RPG game ? (battle & story branch)

I don't have plans to put a standard battle system in place although I am contemplating a dueling system where the students and faculty can face off against each other and test their skills. Obviously with consequences for the loser. I suppose that my game would probably be better characterized as a resource management system(# of actions), with choices determining what ending you will eventually see.

I liked bernal :'( :'(

Yeah, I did too. His route will still be worked on but Sinius gets to have his fun first because of the voting of my patrons.

Bernals intentions looks really good to me, maybe that sounds weird but the romantic thing looks really cool :) Keep up the good work !

Bernal did get a little carried away with his original demands, but he had been abused pretty badly by Tara on the first day of classes. He is at least attempting to make amends and not take advantage of her again...now Sinius on the other hand :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice RPG, can't wait till the next demo!

Thanks, glad you like it!

Here is the latest changelog for the newest patron release.

Completed version v0.04.D6 and released to Patrons.

Changelog 4/20 v0.04.D6

Completed Day 6 Events

32 new CG's added (some were facial expression images for certain poses)

4 new major scenes added

1st with fetish content

3rd with Bridget

5th with Grand Master

1st with Sinius

Added Book of Fetishes to be able to toggle any content you don't wish to see

Added Homework Log to be able to see what homework you have completed and any that you have failed to turn in

Commissioned a new special position sprite for Tara

Assorted bug fixes

• 2 weeks later...

I was pleasantly surprised by the game. The main char isn't the usual stupid, boring guy who tries to get into the school girls pants nor the innocent, shy, equally boring princess. It doesn't start with a sex scene. It has good 3D-graphics ( I especially like her pissed-off-face when she has to flash). And the author seems to have a clue about how to develop an interesting story instead of only putting one sex scene after another. I hope I'm not wrong about that and the game continues this way.

I would like to give some more specific feedback to the demo I played:

BUGS

• Only found one (so far): If you try to leave the area for the potion-class (the forest) without talking to the teacher first, you are stuck. I tried this after collecting that whatever I had to collect.

Some things to take into consideration (also known as personal opininon)

• If you enter Sinius room in the morning of day 3 without flashing to him and without wearing the special clothing he wants you to wear, he only demands you to flash, but he doesn't seem to take note of you wearing only your usual school clothing. Imho, he should make you wear that other stuff, too.
  • There is a mention of a "day free" that allows you to visit the town (if you fail the "run to your room"-mission, you get detention instead), but whether I pass or fail this mission, I can't visit the town.
  • I can't say goodbye to this... nice guy. After I talked to both of them, there is only the option to follow Sinius, but no option for that other guy that says something like "Sorry, but I refuse your offer and side with Sinius, bye bye".
  • The first sex scene in the game (the blowjob) was- imho- out of place. The boring, nice guy who tried to take advantage of her by forcing her into giving him a bj, that seemed to be out of character. And after that, he tried to be all nice and consensual again, which fits his personality, but leaves the impression of a guy who can't make up his mind
  • Equally out of character was her reaction: she is a bitchy girl who has balls of steel (figuratively!), but who has no clue about what a blowjob is and where this leads to? Sorry, but she doesn't seem to be the naive and stupid type of girl, so she should know about these things.
  • The activities start at day 2. You should put a short help text somewhere in the story line that explains the mechanic of the "time points". And these time points should be visible somewhere in the main screen, not hidden in the stats-page or whereever.
  • At the moment, you can only follow the main path. It'd be nice if there were some more optional opportunities and scenes that develop the game world (such as getting to know your other class mates and "just talking" to them- or talking as in being bitchy to them, making fun of them or whatever comes to Taras mind)

Last request

What I do like about the game is the slow pace you take: don't jump right into the full action, don't make her run around naked right from the beginning, but develop it. Slowly and without haste, but with many nice scenes that exploit these new rules she has to follow. Keep it real and give the characters some obstacles they have to overcome instead of making everything a boring world of perverts. It was a good start and I hope you can keep up the good work.

I also hope you don't walk down the path so many games went and develop the main char into an obedient, happy slut. I like her relationship with Sinius so far: he blackmails her and makes her do things she hates. I hope these things become more and more humiliating for her, and her hatred grows equally more and more. I read somewhere that you try to develop a reluctant and an obedient path, and I hope my concerns won't come true that she is either reluctant and resentful or happy and obedient. I would really like to see this relationship develop into her becoming obedient, but not happy about that. Obedient because she isn't stupid and knows what's at stake and not happy because she hates it all and would kill Sinius- if she could- slowly and painfully.

I was pleasantly surprised by the game. The main char isn't the usual stupid, boring guy who tries to get into the school girls pants nor the innocent, shy, equally boring princess. It doesn't start with a sex scene. It has good 3D-graphics ( I especially like her pissed-off-face when she has to flash). And the author seems to have a clue about how to develop an interesting story instead of only putting one sex scene after another. I hope I'm not wrong about that and the game continues this way.

I would like to give some more specific feedback to the demo I played:

BUGS

• Only found one (so far): If you try to leave the area for the potion-class (the forest) without talking to the teacher first, you are stuck. I tried this after collecting that whatever I had to collect.

Some things to take into consideration (also known as personal opininon)

• If you enter Sinius room in the morning of day 3 without flashing to him and without wearing the special clothing he wants you to wear, he only demands you to flash, but he doesn't seem to take note of you wearing only your usual school clothing. Imho, he should make you wear that other stuff, too.
  • There is a mention of a "day free" that allows you to visit the town (if you fail the "run to your room"-mission, you get detention instead), but whether I pass or fail this mission, I can't visit the town.
  • I can't say goodbye to this... nice guy. After I talked to both of them, there is only the option to follow Sinius, but no option for that other guy that says something like "Sorry, but I refuse your offer and side with Sinius, bye bye".
  • The first sex scene in the game (the blowjob) was- imho- out of place. The boring, nice guy who tried to take advantage of her by forcing her into giving him a bj, that seemed to be out of character. And after that, he tried to be all nice and consensual again, which fits his personality, but leaves the impression of a guy who can't make up his mind
  • Equally out of character was her reaction: she is a bitchy girl who has balls of steel (figuratively!), but who has no clue about what a blowjob is and where this leads to? Sorry, but she doesn't seem to be the naive and stupid type of girl, so she should know about these things.
  • The activities start at day 2. You should put a short help text somewhere in the story line that explains the mechanic of the "time points". And these time points should be visible somewhere in the main screen, not hidden in the stats-page or whereever.
  • At the moment, you can only follow the main path. It'd be nice if there were some more optional opportunities and scenes that develop the game world (such as getting to know your other class mates and "just talking" to them- or talking as in being bitchy to them, making fun of them or whatever comes to Taras mind)

Last request

What I do like about the game is the slow pace you take: don't jump right into the full action, don't make her run around naked right from the beginning, but develop it. Slowly and without haste, but with many nice scenes that exploit these new rules she has to follow. Keep it real and give the characters some obstacles they have to overcome instead of making everything a boring world of perverts. It was a good start and I hope you can keep up the good work.

I also hope you don't walk down the path so many games went and develop the main char into an obedient, happy slut. I like her relationship with Sinius so far: he blackmails her and makes her do things she hates. I hope these things become more and more humiliating for her, and her hatred grows equally more and more. I read somewhere that you try to develop a reluctant and an obedient path, and I hope my concerns won't come true that she is either reluctant and resentful or happy and obedient. I would really like to see this relationship develop into her becoming obedient, but not happy about that. Obedient because she isn't stupid and knows what's at stake and not happy because she hates it all and would kill Sinius- if she could- slowly and painfully.

First off, thanks so much for the compliments about the demo as well as taking the time to leave such helpful and detailed feedback. Greatly appreciated!

As to the points you brought up...

Bugs - Hmm, did you run into this bug from a recent download of the public release? Should have been taken care of and from a quick look at the code there shouldn't be an issue anymore but I would like to confirm that with you if possible.

Early on in Sinius' plans for Tara he doesn't care too much about which outfit she is wearing, as long as she is obeying his demand for 'how' she wears them. In later updates he has more specific demands about what she is wearing, as well as meeting his other requirements.

The free day is Day 5 of the game, that version hasn't been released publicly yet but it is completed.

I think I might go back and see about putting in some more dialogue for Tara when she chooses the Sinius route (which is the only option now because of the voting by my patrons), depends on how tricky it would be to change the coding for the events without breaking something

The first blowjob scene was mainly put in the game to showcase the more erotic artwork I was going to be creating. I wanted to give a decent example of my work so people could choose whether they wanted to support me or not. That said, I agree it was pretty early on and graphic for the beginning of the game but I think Bernal was just really pissed at Tara for the way she took advantage of him in the last two classes and let his anger get the best of him when trying to get payback. Afterwards he was pretty remorseful but I can look at the dialogue again to see about making this clearer.

Hmm, I don't want to spoil anything that will be explained later in the game, however, there are some reasons why Tara is as inexperienced as she is regarding sex. One thing that I need to expand on is that up until this year she has basically not had any friends, boy or girl, and has focused all of her attention on schoolwork. Because of this she has had little interaction with boys and no girlfriends to talk to about these topics.

I agree on a short dialogue to have Tara go over in her mind that she has time to do 4 homework assignments, but anything else she does will take away from that available time. I might create a number timer on the screen that will count down to 0 as the players makes choices for her actions.

In later updates there is more dialogue available from the other students but I wanted to avoid introducing so many characters all at once that it was hard to keep track of them all. One of the other girl students has had her 3D model created and she and Tara have had some, err, interactions in the last few version. =-)

I will continue to try and balance the sexual progression in the game and recently I ran a poll on Patreon to ask everyone how I was doing in that regard, the vast majority are pretty happy with it so far so I feel I am doing pretty well so far.

I will have to see how things work out at the end of the story as to whether Tara is broken into a complete sex slave or if she is fighting even at the very end to break free but has no options. I'll probably bring up a vote when I get closer to see how supporters feel about the idea and it probably wouldn't be too hard to make two different ending scenes when dominated by Sinius, one where she has become addicted to the pleasures that he has forced her to experience, and one where she obediently does what he says but she hates him even as she does whatever he demands. We shall see!

Thanks again for this helpful feedback! If all goes well and I get two updates out this month there will be another public release around the end of May. Stay tuned!

I'm looking forward to the new public version.

Bugs - Hmm, did you run into this bug from a recent download of the public release? Should have been taken care of and from a quick look at the code there shouldn't be an issue anymore but I would like to confirm that with you if possible.

I use v0.01.d3. I couldn't reproduce the error, the scene worked when I tried it today. However, I remember that the text boxes were missing (no text, no box) and the character could only be moved after pressing space, so I assume it could be a bug concerning the display of the text boxes and nothing specific to this map (and likely a rare bug that might be inherent in rpg maker).

The following are personal opinions, feel free to ignore them if you disagree; it's your story eventually, I just want to point out what caught my eyes during my first playthrough

Early on in Sinius' plans for Tara he doesn't care too much about which outfit she is wearing, as long as she is obeying his demand for 'how' she wears them. In later updates he has more specific demands about what she is wearing, as well as meeting his other requirements.

But he made it a rule to wear the special outfit. In my personal experience (I like to dom irl), a dom who establishes a rule and then says "I don't care if you follow it" loses authority- he doesn't take his own words serious, so why should she do it? Either don't make it a rule (if it's not important enough for Sinius) and let her decide what she wears or insist on following the rule when she breaks it. In that case, even a little punishment would be ok.

The free day is Day 5 of the game, that version hasn't been released publicly yet but it is completed.

That should be mentioned when talking about that free day. I thought I missed something.

I think I might go back and see about putting in some more dialogue for Tara when she chooses the Sinius route (which is the only option now because of the voting by my patrons), depends on how tricky it would be to change the coding for the events without breaking something

I mentioned it because Sinius said "Say goodbye to Bernal" and when I talked to him, he only said "Talk to you tomorrow" and I had no option of saying goodbye. As above, I thought I missed something. It would be nice to have it. It mustn't lock the Bernal-path (he could say something like "If you change your mind, I'm here for you"), it's just something I expected to be able to do.

The first blowjob scene was mainly put in the game to showcase the more erotic artwork I was going to be creating. I wanted to give a decent example of my work so people could choose whether they wanted to support me or not. That said, I agree it was pretty early on and graphic for the beginning of the game but I think Bernal was just really pissed at Tara for the way she took advantage of him in the last two classes and let his anger get the best of him when trying to get payback. Afterwards he was pretty remorseful but I can look at the dialogue again to see about making this clearer.

I don't mind the graphical representation nor what happened, I'm playing these games because I enjoy the smart humiliation of women. You have build up two good, distinguishable characters in the first days, Bernal and Sinius, and characters should stay true to their personality (imho). They shouldn't merge into a mass of lewd perverts, for example, who end up having the same mindsets. That said, raping a girl is something that takes a lot of effort and it's unlikely that a nice, benevolent character would do that, even if he is angered. I think (personal opinion) that a sex scene at  this time in the game has no real explanation and leaves the impression of just having a sex scene for the sake of it.

However, I mention this primarily because there are some other characters like Sinius who could run into similar problems in the future: i.e. Sinius taking pity on her would be real bad. The invisibility-teacher and the grand-master seem to be both "perverse, old men", I hope they will be distinguishable. Some teachers shouldn't be "corruptible by sex" and should stay true to the trope of the strict teacher who enforces the rules and who is a challenge in so far that Sinius has to find ways to hide his schemes from him. It'd be boring if "all male teachers are just perverts who want to fuck students" and "all female teachers become sluts".

Hmm, I don't want to spoil anything that will be explained later in the game, however, there are some reasons why Tara is as inexperienced as she is regarding sex. One thing that I need to expand on is that up until this year she has basically not had any friends, boy or girl, and has focused all of her attention on schoolwork. Because of this she has had little interaction with boys and no girlfriends to talk to about these topics.

It's your character. In my experience, 18 years old teenagers are interested in sex, no matter how many friends they have. It mustn't be their top priority, but being curious about it and having learned about it should be normal. Masturbation should be something they do regularly (because hormones and so). So the hard-ass bitch of the class who outsmarts (almost) everyone else should know about such things. Also: I (personally!) don't like this trope of the innocent and uneducated victim, it's used too often and one thing that makes Tara interesting is that she is NOT this kind of victim: she is a bitch, she doesn't care, she is proud and arrogant, the best in the class, hell, she shouldn't be clueless about why she bleeds every month and what sex actually is.

I agree on a short dialogue to have Tara go over in her mind that she has time to do 4 homework assignments, but anything else she does will take away from that available time. I might create a number timer on the screen that will count down to 0 as the players makes choices for her actions.

Nice. After playing today, I also realized that it'd be a good idea to have a hint in the option-choice that certain actions take time (i.e. having the option "read a book (-1 timepoint)"), so the player knows that reading the book costs that amount of time, but talking to the librarian (or doing other things that you implement later) doesn't. It also makes clear that she can't do everything and the player can plan what she wants to do with her time.

In later updates there is more dialogue available from the other students but I wanted to avoid introducing so many characters all at once that it was hard to keep track of them all. One of the other girl students has had her 3D model created and she and Tara have had some, err, interactions in the last few version. =-)

That's ok,  I'm just somebody who likes to explore, so having more opportunities than just following the main road is appreciated. I also recognized the girl. I assume you plan to have 3D models for all npc's, that'd be nice.

I will continue to try and balance the sexual progression in the game and recently I ran a poll on Patreon to ask everyone how I was doing in that regard, the vast majority are pretty happy with it so far so I feel I am doing pretty well so far.

Good to hear. I wouldn't write so much if I didn't like what I saw.

I will have to see how things work out at the end of the story as to whether Tara is broken into a complete sex slave or if she is fighting even at the very end to break free but has no options. I'll probably bring up a vote when I get closer to see how supporters feel about the idea and it probably wouldn't be too hard to make two different ending scenes when dominated by Sinius, one where she has become addicted to the pleasures that he has forced her to experience, and one where she obediently does what he says but she hates him even as she does whatever he demands. We shall see!

Yes, well, see: It's not about fighting vs being broken. A broken slave can be unhappy, a fighting slave can be happy. It's also not so much about the end, but about the path to it. If you continue in the way how you started it, it'd be great: she hates it, but she obeys. That's what I want to encourage because you seem to have a good idea about how this should be done and I would like you to know that people like me appreciate it if you stay on that path and if you don't fall into the cliche of rebellious girl who needs to be punished vs. obedient slave who loves to serve.

My concerncs come from the mindset fighting vs. obeying and the little hints I presumably spotted: i.e. when she flashes to him without being asked (she follows his rule), is this along the "fighting" or the "obeying" path? Is being smart enough to know that obedience is the only way to stay in school the same as being happy about obeying him or secretly wanting that? I just don't want to have the choice between "playing dumb (aka being rebellious) and risking to be kicked out" and "being obedient and losing the bitchiness and hatred on the way, because obedience equals consent somehow". So yeah, I'd be totally for "being obedient and she hates it".

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.05.D7 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/12. Once I get one more version finished there will be a new public release (I am hoping to get the next one out by the end of this month)

Here's the new Grand Master 3D model as well. I wonder why I needed a model for him? ;)

mvUKSxh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

It says it's missing the RTP - even if I try to download the last free demo and extract the new one on top it still seems to be missing it.

Hi Alva, here is a link that has the rtp itself which will make it so that you can play any kind of game that uses VX Ace, like mine. http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages#rpg-maker-vx-ace

game is fun,

please keep good work

Thanks! I most certainly will! :cool:

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.06.D8 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/31.

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8

Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added one of them with a new character!
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created first pass of a 3D model for one of the other female students (Sanvira)
Assorted bug fixes

• 2 weeks later...

Since I am now working on a day where it is possible to have missed 3 homework assignments for the first time, I have always planned to have each teacher have a different punishment/task for Tara so that she isn't kicked out of that class.

So, what suggestions do you have for,
Erbalia the potions master
Invisier the invisibility teacher
Mogris the Shape Shifter
Mistress Bamf in teleportation

Now, I have ideas for all of them already, but if anyone else comes up with something that I like even better then there is a great possibility that your suggestion will end up being implemented in the game!

Archived