Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl Adult RPG *Free Release* v0.86.D19

reepyr

Latest Free release to the public v0.86.D19 was shared on my Patreon page!

After many years of enjoying the hentai games that are available (well, the ones in english anyway),
I decided to finally work on creating one of my own.

Adventures of Tara was born!

24327506529_9ee01860ae_z.jpg

While the game isn't complete I believe that there is enough content to give a pretty good idea of the
artwork, story line, writing and characters that I am creating for the game. So I am releasing
this version to the community for (hopefully constructive) feedback.

Already included in the Demo so far; exposure, embarrassment, humiliation, voyeurism, blackmail, body
transformations, induced lust, and magical rape
(not sure what else to call it?)

Themes planned for the future; futa, bestiality, tentacles, complete corruption/slutification, (one
route will likely have NTR) as well as many more outfits.

24669201516_b91c850e34.jpg

The basics of the story is that Tara is an elven girl who is attending her last year of schooling at a university
teaching different types of magic to its students, so a more medieval type of setting. While she is quite skilled
in the magical arts she does not appear to have any ability whatsoever to interact with other students in a
positive way.

24399763270_f7d7b7122e_z.jpg

This is going to cause her some problems in the very near future.

24672785176_704784b085_z.jpg

The demo is fairly linear but from this point on I have plans to have branching decisions to determine
what path is played through the game, as well as some time management choices which will have major impacts
on what happens to her going forward.

A couple larger images

24327338329_a9e83bb895_z.jpg

24577545372_890f71d1ea_b.jpg

Questions/plans for the future;

What lengths will Tara go to in trying to remove the curse?
Does the Grand Master have any chance (or desire) to remove the enchantment?
Will Sinius be successful in corrupting Tara over time? (trainer route)
How will Bernal proceed since he is aware of the effects of the curse? (affection route)
What effect will everything that has happened so far have on her magical abilities?
Will she be able to manage the spell effects without succumbing to mindless lust?
Something is planned for Morton, right? I knew it!
How long before the exchange students visit the school?
When will Reepyr create the battle sex system he has planned? (oh, ...probably after her graduation)

I have set up a Patreon account in case anyone would like to contribute in the creation process but regardless
of how much (or little) support I receive I will continue to work on the game and occasionally share versions of it
here and on other sites and whenever I complete it fully I will release the game for free.

Patreon

P.S. Using cheat engine with the speed hack will make a few of the scenes move faster than intended.

For anyone who played the demo I did have a question. I tried to adjust the text display so that it didn't cover up the images, was that distracting or did that work better than having than having the standard blue dialogue box with the ability to hide it?

I just tried out the demo and I really liked it. I don't think that the text placement was a problem or anything. Cant wait to see what you have planned.

Thanks for the compliment! I have so, so many plans. (Sorry it took me so long to reply, didn't realize I hadn't set it to auto notify me)

I tried the demo and the game's awesome, the CGs are very well made and high quality (Are you the one that creates them?). I really can't wait for the rest of the game, good job.

Thank you! Yes, I made all the cg's in the game. Takes a while but since I can't draw to save my life it is my only option. :D

I have no problem with the text placement either - I thought it was a nice change-up from the blue box stuff.

I really like what you've started, it's well written and gorgeous too. Love these mind-altering corruption games :D

Eager to dive into the next installment!

Glad you liked it and while my Patron's get first access to the latest versions I will be sharing older versions to the public once I get more of them completed (planning on a new update by the end of this month that I will most likely make available everywhere to everyone as an extension to the demo). Once the game is complete I will share it freely to anyone who wants it!

played the game and liked it sofar but wanted to point out a bug i have found

in the bathroom for some reason you can walk on the towel. i doubt it could be you just climb on it i don't think a towelrack is strong enough to hold a adult female at all

and looking forward to the finished project(would love to go the trainer path  once and later to break the curse :) and kinda hope when i get far enough in trainer path you can maake her just taking her uniform of and not bothering to put anything else on :P and many options available would make multibranching even more fun could be also great if ou could corrupt the school entirely :P

played the game and liked it so far but wanted to point out a bug i have found

in the bathroom for some reason you can walk on the towel. i doubt it could be you just climb on it i don't think a towel rack is strong enough to hold a adult female at all

and looking forward to the finished project(would love to go the trainer path  once and later to break the curse :) and kinda hope when i get far enough in trainer path you can make her just taking her uniform of and not bothering to put anything else on :P and many options available would make multi branching even more fun could be also great if you could corrupt the school entirely :P

Thank you for letting me know about that towel rack bug. Not sure why putting it on the wall made it passable but it was an easy fix that is already done for the next update.

I have 5 distinct endings in mind at the moment and plan to flesh them all out over the course of development. If my patron's agree to it I plan on sharing one more version by the end of this month that will extend the demo through the 2nd day of school and include some of the new time management gameplay I have planned. Stat tuned!

glad it was easy fix and only minor bug and hope the finished game will be fun to endings in :) but if it keeps as it is story wise that shouldn't be a problem:)

I will do my best to continue to make the story enjoyable all the way through to the end(s).

Had a quick playthru yesterday. Pleeease go on with this game!

Tremendous fun.

I am working on an extension of the demo right now (have all the CG's done, now I just need to write the scenes in the game) and I have every intention on working on it until it is finished. The kind words and encouragement are very motivating and help me to focus on making new content, so thank you!

Does anyone know of any other sites where I should post my game demo? If so, please shoot me a PM to let me know!

sofar i am liking your style of writing and as a writer myself would love to be able to do something like this mself but i lack the art skill(tho ia am following drawing courses on digital devices)

if you want i can try to have a more critical eye on story of this (won't hinder enjoyment ;)

so far i am liking your style of writing and as a writer myself would love to be able to do something like this myself but i lack the art skill(tho i am following drawing courses on digital devices)

if you want i can try to have a more critical eye on story of this (won't hinder enjoyment ;)

Absolutely! I make no claims to be the best writer, or artist, so any criticisms/suggestions that are made will be considered in the hopes that I will continue to improve on all of my skills.

Ok,I played it. I am going to be brutally honest...

• There seems to be two story elements at play. The blackmail story. The horny curse story. Seems like a bit much to take on, personally would of only picked one of the two.
  • I liked both stories individually, with the blackmail story being slightly more my style.
  • The blackmail story concept is great... but execution could use some work. How does a penis work when severed from it's owner? Since she didn't know what a blow job is, I assume she just lost her virginity... Seems odd not being brought up. The teacher looking for physical proof where magic exists is silly. Better to just make the professor part of con with his assistant, than him being stupid IMO. Some simple inserted dialogue could fix it.
  • The horny curse plot is fun, but it doesn't make much sense. The curse is fine, but Bernal makes no sense. He is a total beta, yet he is effectively blackmailing her. He seems to want her to love him, and blackmailing for a BJ wouldn't do it. Plus that blackmail rape could get him expelled.
  • Personally I like the idea that Bernal and Tara corrupt each other. He tells her he knows about the curse. She gets mad and says something rude. She gets horny... She then apologizes, and lets him touch her boobs to get her off. You then need some transition scene later of how Bernal goes from being a beta to being and alpha.  I like the next time Tara is horny she calls Bernal for help, Bernal tries to help but notices that he needs to do more to get her off. Then when he realizes that she wants him to please her, he takes charge and starts making demands. In his mind he is doing it because she secretly wants it. There really needs some kind of transition to explain why he goes from a friend zoned beta to what he becomes in the story. His character makes no sense ATM.
  • I would also tone down Tara being THAT bitchy, not much but a little. Seems like it is unrealistically cruel at times to push the overall story concept.
  • I liked the CGI. Tara isn't toooo exaggerated. This is LL the boobs on this site tend to be double G, and thank you that you didn't do that. 
  • Animated CGI needs some work. The 2 pics back and forth are to jaring. You don't need it to be smooth but I recommend doing 3 pics at minimum to create a better flowing animation. Also please don't move the male back in the blow job scene. The male's feet should be at a fixed point, I know it is more work to make their bodies move realistically in a blow job scene, but it looks really weird as is. Better to not try animation if it is that distracting and stick with single stills of different positions. I like animation better if you can give us a less jarring animation.
  • Hopefully everyone has a CGI avatar eventually, but that is a long distance goal.
  • I recommend finding an editor to bounce ideas off of. While it is your vision, it can't hurt to get a 3rd party opinion on the writing before you code it into the story. This site is amazing for that type of thing. I don't mind helping a bit, and I'm not the only one I bet willing to help.

Overall I like it, much better than most RPGmaker alphas. There are issues that need addressing, but this is a great proof of concept.

so far i am liking your style of writing and as a writer myself would love to be able to do something like this myself but i lack the art skill(tho i am following drawing courses on digital devices)

Absolutely! I make no claims to be the best writer, or artist, so any criticisms/suggestions that are made will be considered in the hopes that I will continue to improve on all of my skills.

will do a few runs of the next one than to better look at story and the buildup and if i notice a inconsistancy that doesn't fit with the flow will point 'm out as is easy to miss but a extra pair of eyes will find those usually :) (and as released as alpha's and beta's here you have many extra eyes to find 'm out :P.

lookking forward to put her on her place(even if you control her movement) as i love seeing arrogant bitches/blokes being put on their place and seeing how they react. sometimes they freak out, others change their ways and yet otheres become a shell of their former selves and often become fully submissive(from what you told before atleast 2 of those are endings planned and those 2 and the others i do want to find.

dunno if it'll be big enough but wouldn't mind voice acting and unlike many japanese stuff i want the males and females voice acted if implanted(too many ero japanese stuff female only) also dunno if rpg maker is compatible( i do own a copy via steam but still exploring it so if it is in  haven't found it yet)

Ok,I played it. I am going to be brutally honest...

• There seems to be two story elements at play. The blackmail story. The horny curse story. Seems like a bit much to take on, personally would of only picked one of the two.
  • I liked both stories individually, with the blackmail story being slightly more my style.
  • The blackmail story concept is great... but execution could use some work. How does a penis work when severed from it's owner? Since she didn't know what a blow job is, I assume she just lost her virginity... Seems odd not being brought up. The teacher looking for physical proof where magic exists is silly. Better to just make the professor part of con with his assistant, than him being stupid IMO. Some simple inserted dialogue could fix it.
  • The horny curse plot is fun, but it doesn't make much sense. The curse is fine, but Bernal makes no sense. He is a total beta, yet he is effectively blackmailing her. He seems to want her to love him, and blackmailing for a BJ wouldn't do it. Plus that blackmail rape could get him expelled.
  • Personally I like the idea that Bernal and Tara corrupt each other. He tells her he knows about the curse. She gets mad and says something rude. She gets horny... She then apologizes, and lets him touch her boobs to get her off. You then need some transition scene later of how Bernal goes from being a beta to being and alpha.  I like the next time Tara is horny she calls Bernal for help, Bernal tries to help but notices that he needs to do more to get her off. Then when he realizes that she wants him to please her, he takes charge and starts making demands. In his mind he is doing it because she secretly wants it. There really needs some kind of transition to explain why he goes from a friend zoned beta to what he becomes in the story. His character makes no sense ATM.
  • I would also tone down Tara being THAT bitchy, not much but a little. Seems like it is unrealistically cruel at times to push the overall story concept.
  • I liked the CGI. Tara isn't toooo exaggerated. This is LL the boobs on this site tend to be double G, and thank you that you didn't do that. 
  • Animated CGI needs some work. The 2 pics back and forth are to jaring. You don't need it to be smooth but I recommend doing 3 pics at minimum to create a better flowing animation. Also please don't move the male back in the blow job scene. The male's feet should be at a fixed point, I know it is more work to make their bodies move realistically in a blow job scene, but it looks really weird as is. Better to not try animation if it is that distracting and stick with single stills of different positions. I like animation better if you can give us a less jarring animation.
  • Hopefully everyone has a CGI avatar eventually, but that is a long distance goal.
  • I recommend finding an editor to bounce ideas off of. While it is your vision, it can't hurt to get a 3rd party opinion on the writing before you code it into the story. This site is amazing for that type of thing. I don't mind helping a bit, and I'm not the only one I bet willing to help.

Overall I like it, much better than most RPGmaker alphas. There are issues that need addressing, but this is a great proof of concept.

First off, I have no problem with brutal honesty. If feedback is given with the intent to positively impact my project, I am all for it!

• I like having the two storylines as well and I think I will be able to effectively run both of them. What I am deciding right now is whether to have them diverge now or at some later point in the story. Depends on the feedback I get from my patron's as to which way I go.
  • Sinius' master level ability at tht Translocatum spell basically allows him to create a wormhole where a part of him is still physically attached but displaced in space. This means blood and nerve endings are still able to flow, because obviously if it was truly detached he would bleed out in no time at all. Scientifically plausible, just magically created. Tara was not a virgin, there will be some history revealed later on that explains why she wasn't a virgin and yet is completely clueless about anything having to do with sex. The teacher would have no way of knowing that something that could have been physically inserted could just disappear without understanding exactly what had happened.
  • Bernal had a rough day ;), so he went a little overboard in his interaction with Tara. His actions in the future will be more in line with what he really wants.
  • Her bitchiness is again tied to her past and her personality will be transforming over time based upon which route is focused on by the player.
  • Glad you like that I made my model more realistic, I agree that the cartoonish proportions are a little overdone with a lot of games.
  • I'm definitely working on improving my renders and animation skills. I've only been working with the 3D modeling program for a couple of months so I am pretty happy with where I am now and certainly plan to continue improving from here.
  • I've finished the models for Sinius, Bernal and Morton so far as well as creating a face portrait set for Sinius' expressions. Bernal will be next up for that treatment obviously and yes, I do plan on creating models for all the main students in the game as they become more 'interactive' in the game.
  • I certainly appreciate any input into the writing and story, I will probably continue on creating all the scenes and then get feedback afterward as to what people liked and what they didn't like. This will hopefully help me to hone my writing skills to be more appealing over.

I'm happy to hear that you find it better than most Alpha/Demo submissions and thank you for taking the time to write out your thoughts!

will do a few runs of the next one than to better look at story and the buildup and if i notice a inconsistancy that doesn't fit with the flow will point 'm out as is easy to miss but a extra pair of eyes will find those usually :) (and as released as alpha's and beta's here you have many extra eyes to find 'm out :P.

looking forward to put her on her place(even if you control her movement) as i love seeing arrogant bitches/blokes being put on their place and seeing how they react. sometimes they freak out, others change their ways and yet others become a shell of their former selves and often become fully submissive(from what you told before at least 2 of those are endings planned and those 2 and the others i do want to find.

dunno if it'll be big enough but wouldn't mind voice acting and unlike many japanese stuff i want the males and females voice acted if implanted(too many ero japanese stuff female only) also dunno if rpg maker is compatible( i do own a copy via steam but still exploring it so if it is in  haven't found it yet)

Thanks, I will appreciate another perspective on the story and writing. She will definitely be a different person depending on the choices the player makes during the game!

Voice acting would be a major endeavor, but I certainly won't rule it out as a possibility.

• Sinius' master level ability at tht Translocatum spell basically allows him to create a wormhole where a part of him is still physically attached but displaced in space. This means blood and nerve endings are still able to flow, because obviously if it was truly detached he would bleed out in no time at all. Scientifically plausible, just magically created. Tara was not a virgin, there will be some history revealed later on that explains why she wasn't a virgin and yet is completely clueless about anything having to do with sex. The teacher would have no way of knowing that something that could have been physically inserted could just disappear without understanding exactly what had happened.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I get it. It is like portal...

Thing that bothers me, is that there is no physical representation of the portal so it looks like it is just teleporting the penis. If you made the portal rings at the base, it would be easier for others to understand visually. Obviously that is extra work and might not be worth the time. Simple thing to photo shop in.

Many of my issues were really minor. Still think the teacher expelling her is silly. He uses magic, so he knows others can cast spells that he can't see. Like I said I would try to explain it,

• Like if the teacher is in on it with his assistant...
  • Or he HATES her and is using this as an excuse to get rid of her. If that was the case the dialogue should show that he doesn't care about her above average skill.

You either have time or money, I have time atm... If i had money I would donate.

I get it. It is like portal...

Thing that bothers me, is that there is no physical representation of the portal so it looks like it is just teleporting the penis. If you made the portal rings at the base, it would be easier for others to understand visually. Obviously that is extra work and might not be worth the time. Simple thing to photo shop in.

Many of my issues were really minor. Still think the teacher expelling her is silly. He uses magic, so he knows others can cast spells that he can't see. Like I said I would try to explain it,

• Like if the teacher is in on it with his assistant...
  • Or he HATES her and is using this as an excuse to get rid of her. If that was the case the dialogue should show that he doesn't care about her above average skill.

You either have time or money, I have time atm... If i had money I would donate.

I pegged Master Jaleri as just a total hard ass about running his classroom. He doesn't really care what people do as long as they don't interrupt him while he is teaching. Since Tara did disrupt class he is willing to expel her to make a statement to the students that they had better listen and not bother him, no matter what. I've had teachers like this before so it didn't seem to be too much of a stretch. :shy:

I plan on releasing an extended demo to my patron's in the next few days and if it is bug free, then I will share it here and on other sites that I have posted on. So if you are willing to take a look at it when I post it and see if you have any suggestions regarding it, I would appreciate it.

looking forward to the demo and as much as i'd like i got not enough to be able to pay money on patreon :( (won't tell details so don't ask)

No worries merder, my game will be shared freely while it is being updated and whenever I end up completing it. Patron's will get access to any updates first but once I get a certain number of updates out I will begin to share them here and on some other sites so everyone can play the game if they wish.

liked the new addition of the story well later will do the different paths.

marked my review for spoilers so not to spoil it for others

so far did Sinius path and Tara sure was unlucky to be blackmailed 1 and hope later that path leads to more exposure and other stuff and would like it branching to the secret coming out so that the joke will be on Sinius :P

will also try to deliberately fail that now easy to do quick time event would love to see the result of that and well do want revenge on sinius for abusing the nature of that teacher as it doesn't seem the teacher was in on it and sinius did it just for the leverage he needed to blackmail Tara. one way i would love the black mailer to be punished is that teacher that was given false pretenses to get the blackmail leverage to be shown proof so he will be PISSED on Sinius and something tells me the nature he showed means just expelling would be too light a punishment he'd gave him

also this is just  a feeling and whether or not it is why Tara is oblivious to it i think Tara could have been a young rape victim before she enrolled to the school and if it is don't spoil too much details i want to read it ingame i can see tho this game isn't beyond that theme as Sinius never asked for her consent when he used that spell to get in Tara

also i am curious to how much research and maybe even how did Sinius know he could safely use that spell on his genitalia? as even if there are sexual spells doubt the school would teach openly(or atleast there weren't hints i noticed suggesting they would in that school)

I do know i want to see all paths of the story and sofar i do like it :)

second run:

failed the event deliberatrly and seems detendidn't either phase Tara or she instantly forget but feels more like a inconsistance and thus due to no punishment for deliberately failing as is almost too easy to succeed that one.

also was suprrising to see both sides gave Tara the same exposing outfit still will love to see where it'll lead to both seem have different motivations

so far did Sinius path and Tara sure was unlucky to be blackmailed 1 and hope later that path leads to more exposure and other stuff and would like it branching to the secret coming out so that the joke will be on Sinius :P

will also try to deliberately fail that now easy to do quick time event would love to see the result of that and well do want revenge on sinius for abusing the nature of that teacher as it doesn't seem the teacher was in on it and sinius did it just for the leverage he needed to blackmail Tara. one way i would love the black mailer to be punished is that teacher that was given false pretenses to get the blackmail leverage to be shown proof so he will be PISSED on Sinius and something tells me the nature he showed means just expelling would be too light a punishment he'd gave him

also this is just  a feeling and whether or not it is why Tara is oblivious to it i think Tara could have been a young rape victim before she enrolled to the school and if it is don't spoil too much details i want to read it ingame i can see tho this game isn't beyond that theme as Sinius never asked for her consent when he used that spell to get in Tara

also i am curious to how much research and maybe even how did Sinius know he could safely use that spell on his genitalia? as even if there are sexual spells doubt the school would teach openly(or atleast there weren't hints i noticed suggesting they would in that school)

I don't want to spoil anything so the only thing I can say is that Sinius does have master level skill in using the Translocatum spell as he demonstrated on the statue in the first day. Once he knew he could do that he did some careful experimentation to see whether he could cast the spell directly on himself, which obviously worked like a charm ;)

I don't want to spoil anything so the only thing I can say is that Sinius does have master level skill in using the Translocatum spell as he demonstrated on the statue in the first day. Once he knew he could do that he did some careful experimentation to see whether he could cast the spell directly on himself, which obviously worked like a charm ;)

looking forward to it and updated my first review post with the rest of what i found on the other path and other things i tried :)

Archived