20 minutes ago, CaerHenWen said:

How does the mimic animation trigger?

I added some tags for it as a solo animation, but I don't believe most mods can put it into an existing tag pool.

Because trying to call upon a "masturbation" animation and the Mimic animation wouldn't be very realistic.

I do believe several other modders were pretty interest to do something with this animation so I think someone will add an easy trigger pretty soon.

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

I have already disabled so many animations (over 90% of FBs animations), but with this update now I am almost out of slots again :D. SL 1.63 needs to launch soon for oldrim.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98232-sexlab-more-animations/?tab=comments#comment-2221112 ?

11 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

Do you planning to make mimic animations with other poses? Standing behind, oral or rear up (when woman's legs swallowed inside "chest" and her holes penetrating with tentacles) for example?

I do have some plans for some, but I will see in the future which ones will see the light.

4 hours ago, strealth said:

New mimic animation crashes my game every time :(

Hmm I did crash sometimes while testing, but my rig isn't one of the more stable ones either so I thought it was just my rig being weird again.

If other people are also reporting it with the mimic animation then it's obvious...

Well in this case I'll have to go back to the drawing board I guess and screw around with the nifs, because then it looks like there's a conflict somewhere or something like that.

In the meantime if other people got some more knowledge of nifs and willing to help figure the problem out please go ahead.

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Hmm I did crash sometimes while testing, but my rig isn't one of the more stable ones either so I thought it was just my rig being weird again.

If other people are also reporting it with the mimic animation then it's obvious...

While I haven't triggered the mimic animation that often yet, it seems pretty stable.  The only time I crashed was when I also alt-tabbed at the same time as the animation starting up, and I got a window describing corrupted .nifs.  However, if the .nif files were hopelessly corrupted I would assume a crash should happen every time, and that isn't the case for me.

Perhaps there is some error-cleaning step that can be done on the .nif files if some people have issues, but I'm not familiar with that level of mesh manipulation.

Had that crash too with the mimic animation. The first time I had that kind of crash, giving me some dialog window about damaged .nif.

However, the animation (and the others, though) looks great. May I advice/ask for a beginning animation like opening the cheast and suprise! ??

Edit: Was able to recreate the CTD, so here is the CrashFix Log, maybe it's of some help. Even though it doesn't say much ...

CrashFixPluginLog.txt

15 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

At least the game is coming up with an explanation.

Maybe I could try to export the nifs using different parameters, I'll let you guys know what happens after I do this.

things i see (may or may not be a problem) :

1. your "Scene Root"s are all NiNodes, most objects use BSFadeNode for the root node.

2. some of your NiStringExtraDatas are missing that stupid "Prn" name thing, and i think some meshes may even be missing the NiStringExtraData itself (depending on how your using the meshes that is)

3. some of your meshes are inside NiNodes, to avoid that don't keyframe the mesh itself...but you can copy&paste the mesh in nifscope to fix that (paste the NiTriShape onto the Scene Root and delete the node that the original mesh is inside of)

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

things i see (may or may not be a problem) :

1. your "Scene Root"s are all NiNodes, most objects use BSFadeNode for the root node.

2. some of your NiStringExtraDatas are missing that stupid "Prn" name thing, and i think some meshes may even be missing the NiStringExtraData itself (depending on how your using the meshes that is)

3. some of your meshes are inside NiNodes, to avoid that don't keyframe the mesh itself...but you can copy&paste the mesh in nifscope to fix that (paste the NiTriShape onto the Scene Root and delete the node that the original mesh is inside of)

The first 2 things I can try, I used to have those settings too but didn't see a problem with my current nif settings but they could be the cause I guess. The third point is like I discussed with you earlier the reason why it's alligning and playing at the right startup frame. 

I'm still a giant beginner when it comes to nifs and meshes, so I've probably made some mistakes somewhere.

Thanks for the nif info though I'll try them out as soon as I can get some time free.

Those animations look good.  I haven't installed them yet as it's super late for me.  But it'd be nice if the Mimic animation was tied to DCL's chest opening thing. (ask Kimy about that!)  Or offer it as an alternative Estrus animation.   50/50 chance of tentacles exploding out of the ground to rape you. OR tentacles exploding out of a chest to rape you.  Decisions..Decisions.  It'd make opening chests alot more fun.  Especially if you run the risk of impregnation while opening a chest. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Any update on this long forgotten anim, Sir Nibz 

There's been some progress on it, not much though since the whole mimic stuff since that was a whole lot of work.

I've also been distracted by depression / Monster Hunter : World other animations.

I'll post some soon.