5 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Yay, my main rig needs repairs again....FML

As of now the current pack has only 3 new animations but it's been way too long since I've last released a pack, as soon as I can use my main rig again I'll upload it.

Right now (on my main rig I mean) I'm trying to create some more lesbian stuff, since I still feel like we're really lacking those.

And starting of with an attempt on a "forced"/"rape" kind of orientation since we don't have any of those for as far as I know.

Getting good ideas for it is pretty damn annoying though, so far I got this but I'm gonna rework it a bit later because I don't get the idea it feels forced enough.

https://gfycat.com/FatherlyInsistentBordercollie

Anyways, suspecting I will get replacement parts for my rig in about 5~10 working days.

*If someone can dump a load of some good forced lesbian animations be my guest, although nothing with objects for now I'll save those for a later date.

That animation is my favorite position of all time and it looks so perfect

Nibbles, I.. I think I love you. Lol

17 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

*If someone can dump a load of some good forced lesbian animations be my guest, although nothing with objects for now I'll save those for a later date.

Spoiler

5b0250bad286f_kissandfinger.gif.fa7b71dfbf5c4eb0f4278b11d677e974.gif

sitwaistfinger.gif.ada41434cec5e9688fb82237c2897a86.gif

unconsciousfinger.gif.63e8d047e91eaa569264efe00c2e6298.gif

fingerhead.gif.7df38da403ee6b3d6f73bfa0838e9a39.gif

roughfacehead.gif.db01e192a07ae9714a775ee2cce013a9.gif

mouthpussy.gif.65153e0bc65ef5d7fb924614610b5236.gif

superinyourface.gif.80cf94f8487b64ef41041fc1fc5fd6e9.gif

headonheadjitter2.gif.f5b07e36c2f5993b4f511f752e62b6c6.gif

anallingus.gif.2c27b08211282a72844c389ecaed1160.gif

threesomeheadfinger.gif.fd711fdc6f15416aa053abf2ffdf7572.gif

getinthere.gif.b644509104f98d9239075df31c5f40a8.gif

And a bonus Malena Morgan because I just love how she sells getting head. The look on her face, the way she jerks and how she places her feet on your head or shoulder while receiving oral. She's the best:

Malena.gif.4952534658611340e919a95c15ae5992.gif 

And the way this guy is giving her the business (It doesn't look rough.. but would go well if the victim is weakened or unconscious)

perfecto.gif.30a15a9edc38cfd03bd63c0a4b8c82c2.gif 

On 6.5.2018 at 11:10 PM, SirNibbles said:

The lesbian cunnilingus one is finished/alligned now.

And I found a bit of my old love for skyrim again, I might focus a bit more on animating for now (but then again, can't say for how long; just a little bored out of the rest of my games)

Lesbian Haybale Cunnilingus 6 stages: (it's a little bit older animation a bit polished up, so it might look a little different from my latest animation quality)

https://gfycat.com/SphericalAdvancedFiddlercrab

https://gfycat.com/WelloffBlackAmericanindianhorse

https://gfycat.com/JubilantLinearLamprey

https://gfycat.com/HarmlessTeemingIbizanhound

https://gfycat.com/OldfashionedSerpentineInexpectatumpleco

https://gfycat.com/WellgroomedTeemingGrasshopper

Right now all I want to do is reduce the amount of files in my 3ds max folder, because the amount of unfinished stuff in there keeps piling up.

I'll roll out an update when I've got 5+ animations finished and alligned.

Great work, I'm glad you're back to making Skyrim animations again.

6 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Great work, I'm glad you're back to making Skyrim animations again.

It's not like I stopped animating.

I just never got around to finishing something, currently I've got a huge load of unfinished animations and 1/2 stage animations.

I'm planning on finishing some of them at least before diving into new animations, and I plan on giving animated objects another shot (not linked objects but pure animated objects by creating skeletons)

28 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

It's not like I stopped animating.

I just never got around to finishing something, currently I've got a huge load of unfinished animations and 1/2 stage animations.

I'm planning on finishing some of them at least before diving into new animations, and I plan on giving animated objects another shot (not linked objects but pure animated objects by creating skeletons)

In case it's not too much work for you, consider releasing some individual stages of sexlab animations/scenes you are not going to finish as resource or the like without SLAL support. I'm sure some people still find use for them in screenshots or gifs etc. You showed some amazing work of animations you started and it would be a waste to have them be forgotten in some 3ds max folder, even if the whole scene is unfinished.

13 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

In case it's not too much work for you, consider releasing some individual stages of sexlab animations/scenes you are not going to finish as resource or the like without SLAL support. I'm sure some people still find use for them in screenshots or gifs etc. You showed some amazing work of animations you started and it would be a waste to have them be forgotten in some 3ds max folder, even if the whole scene is unfinished.

Well, they're mostly in that folder because I "might" finish them some day.

I kinda want to work on that now though instead of creating new stuff, if I completely abandoning them then I might release them as resources.

8 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

New version is uploaded, Version 4.8 which contains 3 new animations (I wanted to add more, but didn't want to delay it any further either)

Lesbian haybale cunnilingus 6 stages

Drinking Masturbation 6 stages

Troll Standing 5 stages

And now for some shameless self promotion, I launched my patreon page a couple of days ago.

A lot of people asked for a way to donate money to me, but I never needed it and didn't want to accept money. My current financial situation is good enough to pay the bills but not for a lot of extra stuff. Every extra penny I could get more would be greatly appreciated so I can buy some stuff for myself.

Now as a disclaimer, I won't paywall anything. Every update for my animation pack I will release here on Loverslab. I just created and launched my patreon page so people who want to leave a donation have some means to.

I might do some polls every now and then but patrons won't have access earlier to the update pack then regular users; so no worries if you're not a patron.

You can find the link to my page in my signature.

Reading this I wonder if you want to take over the releasing part for SE yourself to promote this a bit more. I will help you with the conversion part. 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Reading this I wonder if you want to take over the releasing part for SE yourself to promote this a bit more. I will help you with the conversion part. 

Maybe later, for now a link would be appreciated however.

But so far I've had some bad experiences with skyrim SE including getting simple mods to work and graphical/fps wise.

I might get a working installation of SE to test it out on later but for now you can just convert the new update if you'd like.

3 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Maybe later, for now a link would be appreciated however.

But so far I've had some bad experiences with skyrim SE including getting simple mods to work and graphical/fps wise.

I might get a working installation of SE to test it out on later but for now you can just convert the new update if you'd like.

In this case I think that I have to, before they start yelling...

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

what to do with the 4.8 no objects and no creatures files ?

Only install it if you don't want to have the described animations.

The (no creatures) file contains all animations except creature ones.

The (no objects) file contains all animations except object ones.

The normal 4.8 file contains everything.

49 minutes ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Thanks for v4.8.

The bottles won't show, what could be the cause of that? The animation plays fine otherwise.

Make sure you have the NibblesAnimObjects.esp file installed and activated, if they still don't show up I'd reinstall and make sure to select the "all inclusive" version of 4.8.

46 minutes ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Thanks for v4.8.

The bottles won't show, what could be the cause of that? The animation plays fine otherwise.

I looked through my files and I do see 1 thing I overlooked.

I see I haven't updated my creatue file with the proper plugin file.

Are you using the no creature file? because then they shouldn't show up no.

I've uploaded a fixed version, or you could manually replace the plugin file with the attached file in this post.

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

41 minutes ago, inglorious_basterd said:

The bottles still don't show, nor the dildos, nor the furniture. The NibblesAnimObjects is the only esp that got installed by the fomod installer. Is that correct? Should I have cleaned my save before updating from v4.71?

Are you perhaps using Mod Organizer and overwriting my file with something else?

Because everything is in it's place where it should be now, I haven't heard anyone else about missing meshes.

And a clean save shouldn't have any effect on animation packs.

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

Are you perhaps using Mod Organizer and overwriting my file with something else?

To the contrary. The only conflict is your file SLAnimGenerate.pyw overwriting an SLAL Anim Loader file of the same name.

EDIT: please disregard. I has the dumb.

The mistake was entirely on my end - I apologize.

EDIT2: you may want to enable SLSF2_Double_Sided on the bottle meshes, to prevent this see-through effect: YtqlTEC.jpg

Also it would be a good idea to disable Vertex Colors in both Lighting Shader Properties and NiTriShapeData because they're all white and hence do nothing except bloat the mesh size.