Hi Nibbles

I have som Problem , when i run ubdate FNIS to register the new anims comes this

What is Wrong ? how i can solve this?

sorry for my bad english ;) im from spain

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading HAnimations V1.1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\08aP-APr-MoviCam0.2-Bloody/!\ ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

ERROR(9): Índice fuera de los límites de la matriz.     <------------- Google translate  ( Index outside the boundaries of the matrix )

PS: I have desinstaled the old anims and instaled the new ones and same problem

is that prob that i have to many anims?

THX FOR HELP

Hi Nibbles

I have som Problem , when i run ubdate FNIS to register the new anims comes this

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...

Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(9): Índice fuera de los límites de la matriz.     <------------- Google translate  ( Index outside the boundaries of the matrix )

THX FOR HELP

Yeah you've reached the FNIS limit.

The (Index outside the boundaries of the matrix) comment will be given when you've exceeded the limit of 8000 animations (or 12.000 if you're using the optional version)

Any tip to make husky animations alignments properly? Like in this two pictures, it align properly with wolf but not with husky. Manually adjust actor position will only cause more clipping. If only I can bend a husky schlong up a little :-/ 
Dog Missionary Fuck 5

tumblr_osknfg33yE1rviu1do1_1280.jpg
tumblr_osknfg33yE1rviu1do2_1280.jpg

Any tip to make husky animations alignments properly? Like in this two picture, it align properly with wolf but not with husky. Manually adjust actor position will only cause more clipping. If only I can bend a husky schlong up a little :-/

if your using MNCv10 try selecting the other husky meshes in the Creature Framework MCM (for "Armored Husky" and "Armored Husky (Follower)")

you should see 2 settings: "SexLab Nude Creatures" and "SLNC Alternatives"

Any tip to make husky animations alignments properly? Like in this two picture, it align properly with wolf but not with husky. Manually adjust actor position will only cause more clipping. If only I can bend a husky schlong up a little :-/

if your using MNCv10 try selecting the other husky meshes in the Creature Framework MCM (for "Armored Husky" and "Armored Husky (Follower)")

you should see 2 settings: "SexLab Nude Creatures" and "SLNC Alternatives"

it worked. Thank you so much :D

ok thx for the help

Hi Nibbles

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

THX FOR HELP

Yeah you've reached the FNIS limit.

The (Index outside the boundaries of the matrix) comment will be given when you've exceeded the limit of 8000 animations (or 12.000 if you're using the optional version)

Hi, in ur older horse missionary animation, in last animation girl go up in midle animation when horse pull out? Is that problem at my part or something else? Btw that is one of my fav animations:P

No that's meant to happen, I tried to visualize the strength of the horse's schlong compared to the female by lifting her up a bit while pulling out.

Well I have noticed that, thing is as I get from ur preview that schlong should be in the end, let we say, on her, but in my case schlong stay in the end in her...

Hi, in ur older horse missionary animation, in last animation girl go up in midle animation when horse pull out? Is that problem at my part or something else? Btw that is one of my fav animations:P

No that's meant to happen, I tried to visualize the strength of the horse's schlong compared to the female by lifting her up a bit while pulling out.

Well I have noticed that, thing is as I get from ur preview that schlong should be in the end, let we say, on her, but in my case schlong stay in the end in her...

That's indeed not supposed to happen.

Did you perhaps manually edit the scene a lot or perhaps are using a very big bodyslide body?

I always manually allign the scenes to my own body including genitals position, but the genitals position should always be the same when you use Stevierage's bodyslide files (or Unified UNP Special as it's called now). Positions can be a little bit different when using another body but never that extreme like you describe.

Does the whole female body/hay bale move upwards do you mean?  I would try using the SL hotkey to remove all alignment modifications from that animation.  

If you mean the horse is clipping into the female then you might have a large body preset and/or belly collisions that really don't like the way that last part of the animation moves, which isn't really something Nibbles can account for.

Hey Nibbles, what are the chances we might see a horse BJ animation in the future?

When I feel like working on it again  :s .

No idea when that is though.

Kinda forgot about it already  :P

I'll see what I can do after I finish my current one (need to do around 1.5 more stages).

I'll see what I can do after I finish my current one (need to do around 1.5 more stages).

Sounds like you already had plans for such an animation. Looking forward to it and anything else you have in store for us!

:)

Sounds like you already had plans for such an animation. Looking forward to it and anything else you have in store for us!

Nah I'm more busy with a threesome animation I've said a bit about before.

Kinda lacked the inspiration to finish that threesome before, but it's almost ready (sort of...1.5 more stages but the rough idea what to create is in my mind for it)

When I feel like working on it again :s .

Kinda forgot about it already :P

Nah I'm more busy with a threesome animation I've said a bit about before.

Kinda lacked the inspiration to finish that threesome before, but it's almost ready (sort of...1.5 more stages but the rough idea what to create is in my mind for it)

Oh, so the horse anim is a threesome?

SirNibbles, have you thought about making some Falmer animations? The world simply needs more Falmer animations.

Yeah I know about Evacuation's stuffs but I honestly think they're a little too..... I dunno slow and stiff compared to his newer stuffs (they were some of his oldest works after all)

Hi Nibbles

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

THX FOR HELP

I had the same problem a few days ago, even though I am below the 12000 animation limit with a bit above 10000 animations, and this has solved the problem: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/page-225?do=findComment&comment=1739032

Did you perhaps manually edit the scene a lot or perhaps are using a very big bodyslide body?

I always manually allign the scenes to my own body including genitals position, but the genitals position should always be the same when you use Stevierage's bodyslide files (or Unified UNP Special as it's called now). Positions can be a little bit different when using another body but never that extreme like you describe.

Well my body is regular size ( a little smaller b/c of heels) and I only have align actors for normal postion, prob here, which is very weird, is that first part of last stage of animation is normal but when horse pull out girl go up and that which I have decribed b4 is hapening then....

an other request!

I don't know if there still is animator skill here but for a long time ago i try to find one to be able to make somethink like a horrific birth animation

ex.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2g31dqOpQ)

Dont know if we can make one!

however nice work!

Not possible with the current limitations of the skeleton.

Because,

A.) There are no bones to create belly belge

B.) There's no way to animate the "baby" coming out of there, outside of a static moving object

-

Well my body is regular size ( a little smaller b/c of heels) and I only have align actors for normal postion, prob here, which is very weird, is that first part of last stage of animation is normal but when horse pull out girl go up and that which I have decribed b4 is hapening then....

Did you perhaps move the scene's actors a lot?

Have you tried to reset this particular animation with the sexlab hotkeys?

Or can you try when you reach that stage to go back to the previous stage and then back to the last stage again (with the sexlab hotkeys)?

*Just trying to throw out some possibilities here, because yourproblem is really...well strange.