Can some people confirm either "0.9" or "0.91" works?

I'm kinda confused now since both versions work for me and I really want to know if it actually works for other people too because yeah...that gives me some info if I'm doing something wrong somewhere using SLAL.

Hmm, i'll remove the SLanimGenerate in the next update then; No idea why I actually included that since it has no function including it for all I know.

Anyways, next update will go a little slower; one of the 2 games I was talking about previous got a big update today and I kinda want to revisit my first animations since I got some more knowledge about animating now (especially the first standing fuck, because damn...it looks pretty stupid xD).

Let's see...gonna make a little list for myself to keep track of what to do with the current existing animations (also for the people here to get an idea of what to expect in the next update)

standing fuck

stage1: add some small toe/finger movements  Edited

stage2: change the male's movement mainly Removed stage 2

stage3: just...redo this entire stage..because...well just look at it... (i'm sorry I just learned animating D:)  Remade from scratch

stage4: also redo this entire stage Remade from scratch

stage5: change the male's movement mainly Remade from scratch

Ready to be exported and test it in game

reverse lotus

stage1: add some small toe/finger movements Edited

stage2: change the finger bone positions, add some small toe movements Edited

stage3: add some toe movements, change the female's belly frames Edited

stage4: change the hands a bit Edited

doggystyle

stage1: dunno yet...don't feel like I should change a lot on this Edited to get a smoother animation

stage2: increase the speed a bit, change to male's finger bone positions, also change the male's hipbone nodes Remade from scratch

stage3: remove the female's movements (you know what I mean), change the male's finger bone positions, and change the male's hipbone nodes Remade from scratch

stage4: polish this up a bit  Yh...polishing...Remade from scratch, changing small things require to change the entire scene sometimes D:

stage5: a less over the top male/female ejaculation Once again, Remade from scratch

standing fuck 2

stage1: dunno... Edited

stage2: change the male's hipbone node, change male's finger bones position Edited

stage3: less...I dunno what the male is even doing here Remade from scratch

stage4: change the hulk like ejaculation Remade from scratch

cowgirl

stage1: change the female's finger bone position Edited

stage2: increase the speed of penetration and polish it up a bit Remade from scratch

stage3: bend the female forward Remade from scratch

stage4: redo with previous stage adjustments in mind Remade from scratch

cowgirl2

stage1: change the female's finger bone positions Edited...(holy shit this one was a pain in the ass to fix, *Needed to manually calculate and adjust every single frame for the hands....)

stage2: change the male's hand positions Edited

stage3: polish it up a bit Edited, Switched stage 2 and 3

stage4: this one looks good as it is Polished it anyways

stage5: update the male's hand movement Edited

reverse cowgirl

stage1: figure out something to do with the female's right hand Edited

stage2: dunno Edited

stage3: dunno Edited

stage4: update male's right hand position while ejaculating Edited

and for the last 2 animations I don't really feel like I should change those. Changed them anyways, added shoulder controllers

*New animation Anal Fingering

stage1: create this stage Created

stage2: create this stage Created

stage3: create this stage Created

stage4: create this stage Created

stage5: create this stage Created

ow and for the kissing animations, I want to update the kissing forehead female's hand animation in the approach.

After all's, finished Test the animations in game, and make some final small adjustments

A lot of work to do, but with my current (little) experience I gained over time with animating I feel like I can make the animations how I wanted them originally to become.

Standing fuck stage 3 - no gravity. He is using telekinesis to hold her in air at that angle with no effort. She is pushing her feet onto invisible object.

Doggystyle stage 2 - nice improvement.

Gravity in skyrim?

1323.skyrim_2D00_physics_2D00_horse_2D00

I agree though, forgot to change the gravity in this scene.

The hands weren't that hard to fix, the female's feet were quite annoying though.

I might change it a bit before I release it, but I guess it looks a bit better now....

New test:

giphy.gif

It is better. Her feet are no longer invisibly attatched to his ass but there is still issue where he is holding her whole weight by only holding her upper body which on this angle of her body makes her really difficult to hold.

So he is either super strong or still something missing to counter gravity.

Beside his hands and dick, she has no support. So you can raise her body more towards him and into a hug for extra support, or put her legs arround him to get support there.

Hmm...will you be doing any breast grabbing/rubbing in any of your animations, maybe in another missionary one? :3

I might include some subtle versions of it, but I won't make animations based on it.

The main reason I won't is because my custom bodyslide sliders (and like a lot of other users) have a huge difference with weight set on 0 and weight set on 100.

If I create these animations there will be a lot of clipping etc.

I thought about it but I don't wanna force people to use my custom bodyslide files to fix clipping. (because if I am going to create them, I'll make them for my own custom bodyslide sliders)

I discovered today, I freaking never did anything with the shoulder controllers.....

It's a really simple edit, yet makes the animations look so more realistic.

In other words, I'm a fucking idiot \o/ (now to redo all my animations with those small edits D:)

Anyways, progress is going smoothly; with the speed I'm currently going I will be probably be close to releasing it at the end of this week.

I'm quite satisfied with the current changes I've made, and I hope the rest here on this thread will share the same opinion.

Technical stuff aside, another teaser for the upcoming update:

Standing fuck 2 stage 3:

old: giphy.gif

new: giphy.gif

standing fuck 2 stage 4:

old: giphy.gif

new: giphy.gif

Well after putting a lot of hours into remaking a lot of animation stages and eventually spending hours and hours into exporting them and making final tweaks I've finally finished the "big 1.0" update.

It all works on my side currently, but I've been spending hours and hours nonstop in making final adjustments and (re)exporting them.

If anything's not as it should be just gimme a headsup  ;)

That being said, i've wasted countless hours to bring this patch out but it was all worth it now that I look at the improvements I made.

Here's a copy of the old animation gifs so you guys can compare it to the new ones over at the download page/first post.

Have fun with the new update  :D

old gifs

Standing Fuck 5 stages

stage1: giphy.gif

stage2: giphy.gif

stage3: giphy.gif

stage4: giphy.gif

stage5: giphy.gif

Reverse Lotus 4 stages

stage1: giphy.gif

stage2: giphy.gif

stage3: giphy.gif

stage4: giphy.gif

Doggy style 5 stages

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

stage5:
giphy.gif

Standing fuck 2, 4 stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

Cowgirl 4stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

Cowgirl2, 5 stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

stage5:
giphy.gif

Reverse Cowgirl 4 stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

Belly Flop 4 stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

Missionary 5 stages:

stage1:
giphy.gif

stage2:
giphy.gif

stage3:
giphy.gif

stage4:
giphy.gif

stage5:
giphy.gif

thanks for the amazing animations, It would be too much to ask for a a new kiss animation?, either romantic or sexy kiss, because I only see the same 3 kiss animation, It would be good a one more

Maybe later, right now the 2 kissing animation resources I've created some time ago aren't even implemented anywhere.

When someone decides to do anything with them I'll probably create some more to increase the variety.

thanks for the amazing animations, It would be too much to ask for a a new kiss animation?, either romantic or sexy kiss, because I only see the same 3 kiss animation, It would be good a one more

Maybe later, right now the 2 kissing animation resources I've created some time ago aren't even implemented anywhere.

When someone decides to do anything with them I'll probably create some more to increase the variety.

You right, I never see Nible kiss animation, where are the animation?, non-sexlab or nible animation pack? I want to see them

You right, I never see Nible kiss animation, where are the animation?, non-sexlab or nible animation pack? I want to see them

They're in the resources pack...but they're nothing more then loose .hkx files so they won't do anything unless you know how to write it into SLAL.

I left these out from the main file on purpose because they're non-looping and thus not meant to be used as a sexlab animation.

@Dark_Fenix

They are in neither nibbles pack or sexlab as SirNibbles states in the quote you quoted they have not been implemented anywhere the files are in the first post of this thread in the NibblesAnims Resources.rar. You would have to either try to replace a existing one or try to make a SLAL pack using them.