Still working on animations every now and then...with the new idea I came up some time ago to put more variations and unique movements in 1 stage came with some new problems....

I can't make gifs of them anymore  :(

Either the quality gets downscaled a lot or I'm at the limit of max size for gifs so I'll probably post some upcoming animations on vimeo.

Animation in question I mean: (yeah that's 1 stage) https://vimeo.com/208991479

When I upload a new file it will contain just like last time several animations. (when?...I don't know)

Happy to hear that. :) If you have other problems than just making gifs for long animations, you could ask Komotor, his animations are often very long and single stages have a lot of movement. + he figured out how to make animated tentacles (or objects) in case that might interest you. :)

Still working on animations every now and then...with the new idea I came up some time ago to put more variations and unique movements in 1 stage came with some new problems....

I can't make gifs of them anymore  :(

Either the quality gets downscaled a lot or I'm at the limit of max size for gifs so I'll probably post some upcoming animations on vimeo.

Animation in question I mean: (yeah that's 1 stage) https://vimeo.com/208991479

When I upload a new file it will contain just like last time several animations. (when?...I don't know)

Happy to hear that. :) If you have other problems than just making gifs for long animations, you could ask Komotor, his animations are often very long and single stages have a lot of movement. + he figured out how to make animated tentacles (or objects) in case that might interest you. :)

Well I half figured out how to make animated objects, but I ran across a wall when I came at the exporting part.

But I guess I'll try poking komotor again soon, I ran a test on my mimic animation to animate the tentacles that came with it and already looks a lot better.

• 2 weeks later...

Got distracted because I saw some specific sex animations for skyrim and I went to the drawing board because I now knew this was possible...

I still couldn't figure it out after hours (spread over several days) of testing and screwing around how to get it working...

Then I talked to komotor which gave me some help and I still couldn't figure it out...

Then yesterday after hours and hours of screwing around I finally managed to figure out the last piece of the puzzle.

giphy.gif

This is just a simple proof of concept and at first my testing object. (obviously it's not finished)

I'm just glad I finally figured out how animated objects work  :lol:

Now back to the horse and handjob, and afterwards...... ;)

Hi, Nibbles. I was very excited when I came across your animation pack. I especially got really excited when I saw you had a spanking animation. :blush:

But I have a major problem, Whenever one of your animations pops up during a sex act my PC and her lover are stuck together, like inside of each other, in a T-Pose. I keep hitting space bar and until another animation from someone else kicks in, then they will go back to shagging normally.

I've run FNIS dozens of times and nothing seems to work. Any idea what's causing this?

Hi, Nibbles. I was very excited when I came across your animation pack. I especially got really excited when I saw you had a spanking animation. :blush:

But I have a major problem, Whenever one of your animations pops up during a sex act my PC and her lover are stuck together, like inside of each other, in a T-Pose. I keep hitting space bar and until another animation from someone else kicks in, then they will go back to shagging normally.

I've run FNIS dozens of times and nothing seems to work. Any idea what's causing this?

If you've already done a sexlab animation database rebuild, sounds like you need to reinstall Nibbles' animations (or make sure they are installing properly if you use MO ect).  That sounds like the animations files are missing.

If you've already done a sexlab animation database rebuild, sounds like you need to reinstall Nibbles' animations (or make sure they are installing properly if you use MO ect).  That sounds like the animations files are missing.

I installed the animations before starting a new game I was getting ready to create. I installed it via SLAL in my MCM like I did with all of the other animations. I registered them, cleaned and reloaded the Json files. Since I have a lot of animations, today was the first time they popped up and have been trying to fix it.

I'll reinstall the animations like you said and hopefully that will work. xoxo

Yh I'd go with reesewow's suggestion, this should not happen with a regular installation.

Only thing I can come up why this happens is because of a bad installation somehow; problems with Fnis; or lag on the framework's side (which isn't really unthinkable of anymore with the amount of animations there are currently)

I reinstalled it, ran FNIS, added them in game with SLAL and I'm still having the same problem. I made a new rule with SSX only using your animations to test it out quickly and my PC and her lovers are stuck in t-pose.

I'm at a loss.

I reinstalled it, ran FNIS, added them in game with SLAL and I'm still having the same problem. I made a new rule with SSX only using your animations to test it out quickly and my PC and her lovers are stuck in t-pose.

I'm at a loss.

Is it just nibbles' animations that give you the issue? Did you redownload it? I only ask because I had an issue were none of nibbles' animations would appear SLAL list, tried everything to try fix then decided just to redownload it sure enough that fixed it.

I'm at a loss.

Is it just nibbles' animations that give you the issue? Did you redownload it? I only ask because I had an issue were none of nibbles' animations would appear SLAL list, tried everything to try fix then decided just to redownload it sure enough that fixed it.

Yes, just Nibbles and I did re-downloaded it and they do appear in SLAL. I have at least 5 SLAL packs and register them via SLAL in my MCM every time I start a new game. I did the same here and when I saw "Nibbles [insert random sex act here]" in the upper left hand corner, my PC and her current partner were stuck the entire time. A new animation kicked in and the sex animations were normal. I have no idea what is causing this. I don't want to remove them because the previews look so amazing and sexy.

FNIS should list the mods that it is processing.  Any chance Nibbles' mod isn't showing up there? I wouldn't think FNIS would miss them but they would still show up in SLAL's list, but I suspect there are two separate files that control that and one could be broken, missing or overwritten.

Yes, just Nibbles and I did re-downloaded it and they do appear in SLAL. I have at least 5 SLAL packs and register them via SLAL in my MCM every time I start a new game. I did the same here and when I saw "Nibbles [insert random sex act here]" in the upper left hand corner, my PC and her current partner were stuck the entire time. A new animation kicked in and the sex animations were normal. I have no idea what is causing this. I don't want to remove them because the previews look so amazing and sexy.

One other thing I can think of if you have a lot of animations is that you may have too many animations and Sexlab or FNIS can't process anymore.  I think FNIS has a XXL version for people using lots of animations you could try, altho I'm pretty sure you would see a warning if you were over the limit.  Sexlab itself also has a limit on animations, I think you can check it in the debug tab of Sexlab.

FNIS should list the mods that it is processing.  Any chance Nibbles' mod isn't showing up there? I wouldn't think FNIS would miss them but they would still show up in SLAL's list, but I suspect there are two separate files that control that and one could be broken, missing or overwritten.

Yes, Nibbles does show up with all the other animations that are being processed when I run FNIS. I don't get any errors. I've gotten errors before because something didn't download correctly so I know what it would look like, but I haven't gotten any for these animations.

One other thing I can think of if you have a lot of animations is that you may have too many animations and Sexlab or FNIS can't process anymore.  I think FNIS has a XXL version for people using lots of animations you could try, altho I'm pretty sure you would see a warning if you were over the limit.  Sexlab itself also has a limit on animations, I think you can check it in the debug tab of Sexlab.

I've never gotten an error from FNIS telling me that I have too many animations. I ran it again just now and this is what I got:

"6347 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character)"

"1597 animations for 7 mods and 37 creatures successfully included"

I checked SexLab and everything checks out. I've got like 400+ animations disabled in SexLab because I don't like them and I forgot what the option is called, but it says that it's usually reserved for people that want to make room for extra animations. I just did it for the reason I mentioned.

So again, I'm at a complete loss.

Thanks for the animations, they are well done.

I had to bump someone else's pack to try out yours, however, so I was wondering if you would consider releasing a separate pack for human and creature animations similar to what Anub and Shashankie (Funnybizness anims) do.

Easiest and most error free way for peop's who predominantly play male PCs (since 99% of creature anims are for male creatures on female PCs anyway) is to forgo all creature packs (which also eliminates the need for MNC and FNIS creatures) which allows room for all human animation packs around plus more besides (dance, idle, poses e.g. Display Model) to fit comfortably within the FNIS limit.

Cheers

Thanks for the animations, they are well done.

I had to bump someone else's pack to try out yours, however, so I was wondering if you would consider releasing a separate pack for human and creature animations similar to what Anub and Shashankie (Funnybizness anims) do.

Easiest and most error free way for peop's who predominantly play male PCs (since 99% of creature anims are for male creatures on female PCs anyway) is to forgo all creature packs (which also eliminates the need for MNC and FNIS creatures) which allows room for all human animation packs around plus more besides (dance, idle, poses e.g. Display Model) to fit comfortably within the FNIS limit.

Cheers

Has been asked before, but I didn't wanted to manage 2 separate packs back then and didn't see the need to really either (I mean the amount of creature animations there are in my pack is still pretty low).

When the amount of creature animations in my pack will expand some more I'll add a separate pack.

I've never gotten an error from FNIS telling me that I have too many animations. I ran it again just now and this is what I got:

"6347 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character)"

"1597 animations for 7 mods and 37 creatures successfully included"

I checked SexLab and everything checks out. I've got like 400+ animations disabled in SexLab because I don't like them and I forgot what the option is called, but it says that it's usually reserved for people that want to make room for extra animations. I just did it for the reason I mentioned.

So again, I'm at a complete loss.

Almost every WARNING in FNIS is also fatal. Fix any warning too.

I haven't gotten a warning in months. Even before downloading SLAL packs - it's been that long. I started a new game, everything checked out fine, used a SSX rule with just Nibbles animations in it and it's the same thing happening. Unfortunately, and with a heavy heart, I'm going to have to uninstall the animations.

I haven't gotten a warning in months. Even before downloading SLAL packs - it's been that long. I started a new game, everything checked out fine, used a SSX rule with just Nibbles animations in it and it's the same thing happening. Unfortunately, and with a heavy heart, I'm going to have to uninstall the animations.

That's really unfortunate to hear, I'd really wish to help you but this isn't an error I've encountered before nor does it has symptons I know of which could cause the error; so I really have no idea what could possibly fix this issue.

Maybe you could try to make a topic with this issue?

Post the full test output from your FNIS run if there is anything else wrong it's likely we can spot it (one possibility is having checked "Gender Specific Animations" when you don't have any installed).

That's really unfortunate to hear, I'd really wish to help you but this isn't an error I've encountered before nor does it has symptons I know of which could cause the error; so I really have no idea what could possibly fix this issue.

Maybe you could try to make a topic with this issue?

I re-installed them. I'm not going to give up that easily! I just hope I can figure out what the problem is. It makes no sense.

Post the full test output from your FNIS run if there is anything else wrong it's likely we can spot it (one possibility is having checked "Gender Specific Animations" when you don't have any installed).

N00blet question, but how do I do that? I just ran FNIS again and I don't know where to look to get this "full test output".

EDIT: Is this it?

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt