Um, ow? Not sure if the scale is right or I'm nitpicking, but that looks too big and goes too deep.

Well, if u take my horse doggystyle animation it's clear that internally I already broke several dovahkiin's intestines  :lol:

But yeah, that machine animation is still early W.I.P, I'll high likely change several stuff in it.

horse.jpg

*The pink part is the horse penis.

Um, ow? Not sure if the scale is right or I'm nitpicking, but that looks too big and goes too deep.

Well, if u take my horse doggystyle animation it's clear that internally I already broke several dovahkiin's intestines  :lol:

But yeah, that machine animation is still early W.I.P, I'll high likely change several stuff in it.

horse.jpg

*The pink part is the horse penis.

I like it personally. There is dragon sex that the pc's survive, I think they can handle a little deep machine penetrations. :D

I have the problem that i cant use your animation pack with sexlab. everytime i have it activatet and i activate Creature Animations i get CTD after i try to load a savegame. dont know exactly whats the problem.

Is it only with my creature animations?

Because that doesn't sound like that can be caused by my pack.

after i tryed again i have the same problem with all creature animations and i am trying to figure out whats the problem. i just cant activate creature animations in sexlab and save/load again. i get everytime a CTD and i dont know why. its really frustrating -.-

Maybe you should start your own topic and ask for help, because I don't really have any idea what could cause it.

*Just to make sure, do you have fnis creature pack installed?

yes i have from FNIS all the newest with creature pack and spell pack. i am now trying to use SLAL with NSAP couse with NSAP i can use Creature animations but with SLAL i cant.

Edit: I Have made a Post in the Support Threat from SLAL and maybe someone can help me there. Thanks anyway for your Try to Help me :)

Finished my newest object animation.

Wanted to create a simple animation which doesn't take too many unique sequences (so only took around a day to make).

Using the pillory from ZAZ animation pack (yes I do have permission, tnx again ZAZ  :lol: )

First post contains the 3ds max gifs and here the in game gifs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1658564

Finished my newest object animation.

Wanted to create a simple animation which doesn't take too many unique sequences (so only took around a day to make).

Using the pillory from ZAZ animation pack (yes I do have permission, tnx again ZAZ  :lol: )

First post contains the 3ds max gifs and here the in game gifs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1658564

dammit i love you sirmunchies

(so only took around a day to make).

wow

post-1230207-0-24056900-1472311825_thumb.gif

I feel sorry for the genitals of the female

I think those are supposed to be painful, not pleasure, but certainly fitting for the slave based mods here.

Nothing compared to the Bronze Bull. Or the Blood Eagle where you get your back cut and ripped open to expose the lungs, they then tear out the lungs and put salt on the wounds. o:)

If that's not bad enough check out the Judas Cradle. Here's a video on some old torture ways.

-------------------------------------------------

Love the new saber cat animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow release of animations the past week or 2, I didn't had a lot of time to animate besides gaming and spending my time back at college again.

I'll update my animation list soonish hopefully (I'll try to finish some animation within the next one or two days).

Nibbles your chair+dildo animation is kind of awesome, unfortunately I disable anims that introduce big 'props' like that such as chairs and beds.

I can suspend my disbelief that a chick might be hiding a dildo somewhere though.

Is there any chance you could do some more dildo/soul gem/ horker tusk etc etc anims without introducing other huge props?

What would be awesome to see is an interpretation of American Pie's "This one time, at band camp, I stuck my flute in my pussy"

I can't believe noone has done a flute masturbation scene...