needs more rape

whether you like it or not  :P

good job though, especially if it's your first time

I'm not saying I won't do non-consensual but first I wanna place my focus on some more "loving" kind of animations.

Me likey.

The first standing fuck set of animations all seem a bit awkward though. Like, the angle at which his penis is thrusting doesn't seem like it would line up with her vagina.

Yh to be honest I kinda feel the same way about that.

Was my first time animating and was figuring/testing out a lot of stuff.

I considered removing it, but decided not to and "maybe" polish it in a future update when I feel like it.

*Also on a side note, the 5 animations I've done so far is the result of 1 week, production will slow down a lot now since I can play Blade and Soul. The next update might take some time.

needs more rape

I'm not saying I won't do non-consensual but first I wanna place my focus on some more "loving" kind of animations.

Thank you for that!

AFAIK, there are no working animations for kissing. If something like that interests you, any such new animations would be greatly appreciated!

needs more rape

Thank you for that!

AFAIK, there are no working animations for kissing. If something like that interests you, any such new animations would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah I'm interested in it, but my main problem concerning kissing is it doesn't really fit into the "sexlab animation pool".

If anyone is willing to implement them into the game with some kind of new mod I'd be happy to create them. (like for some example the idea I wrote here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56576-romance-mod-idea/)

That's ... an ambitious project! But what did you mean by kissing animations not fitting into the "sexlab animation pool"?

Well when you're browsing through the sexlab animations with the standard "O" hotkey...it seems kinda strange to encounter a kissing animation. (which is only kissing).

those are nice man.  why does everything have to be rough?  I always saw skyrim as more of a romantic place. don't listen to haters. there should be more animations like these.

That's ... an ambitious project! But what did you mean by kissing animations not fitting into the "sexlab animation pool"?

Well when you're browsing through the sexlab animations with the standard "O" hotkey...it seems kinda strange to encounter a kissing animation. (which is only kissing).

Historically speaking, animators have focused mostly on raunchy and/or rough animations and there will always be the crowd clamoring for more rape and violence. But that doesn't mean gentle animations are out of place or unwelcome. Kissing (for example) is a type of foreplay after all. Even standing, face to face, and fully clothed.

Anyway, thanks for your mod and I'll stop beating this poor dead horsey now. :D

Historically speaking, animators have focused mostly on raunchy and/or rough animations and there will always be the crowd clamoring for more rape and violence. But that doesn't mean gentle animations are out of place or unwelcome. Kissing (for example) is a type of foreplay after all. Even standing, face to face, and fully clothed.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I've always found kissing (of any kind) incredibly erotic. I mean, don't get me wrong, sex is nice and all, but there's something about kissing for me...

Ze rouff part of ze Skyrim kommunity haz ze vanished!!!! do not ze contributzed allle diz sheeeeet :-P uze your time on ze dead animalZ animationz inztead....... ze pleaze ffs this romantic shit is making my stomach churn.

/Anti

ps. go  help Funnybiz instead, he knows what he is doing! and yes I know this sounds demanding and Im being a cunt, but I am willing to take that title if we get the fuck away from this not-needed shit xD

Edit: Sorry, I just realised that I was in a bad mood, and that this mod maybe the most healthy thing in a long time ^_^ Ill let the comment linger; then others can see how not to comment posts :P sry for the regurgitation. Nice work man. Hope to donate to you soon.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I've always found kissing (of any kind) incredibly erotic. I mean, don't get me wrong, sex is nice and all, but there's something about kissing for me...

I kinda share the same opinion about kissing, but without a proper mod that will implement kissing I kinda lack the motivation to work on it.

I might release some in the future as modding resources though (or well, might....I'm kinda sure I will do this eventually).

There is nothing wrong with variety and diversity. Make what you want to see and the people who share your opinion will support you. Don't bend to the demands of stuff you're not interested in because others pressure you to do so. That's when modding becomes a chore. :3

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ why didn't I think of that......

I'm sorry but I can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the SL animation loader, the mcm recognized it but there is no option for loading the animation. It is just empty. I installed the animations and used FNIS tool as well. Just cant seem to get it to show in the mcm menu. Can someone help me please?

When u installed the SL animation loader my mod should automatically register a new line in it.

Have u tried out the other SL packs over here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/? Then we can find out where problem is in whether my files or the installation in general.

And/or save the game and reload the game, sometimes mods take a reload to register properly.

Thank you for such fast reply! I tried to save and reload, when I click into SL animation loader in MCM there is nothing there :( I'm not sure if it is the loader's problem because it is blank inside its option in MCM. So I cant register anything. I tried one of the packs from the link you provided and still cant register it. So I guess it is the loader's problem. But I dont know how to solve it ><

Thank you for such fast reply! I tried to save and reload, when I click into SL animation loader in MCM there is nothing there :( I'm not sure if it is the loader's problem because it is blank inside its option in MCM. So I cant register anything. I tried one of the packs from the link you provided and still cant register it. So I guess it is the loader's problem. But I dont know how to solve it ><

Have u made sure u got the requirements/dependencies from the SexLab animation loader?

*U can check them here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

Also can u try it out with a new save? My experience with some mods is that particular saves get corrupted with certain mods after playing around with installing/uninstalling mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let u guys know I'm not abandonding this or something, it's just that kinda all of my free time currently is being occupied by another game that came out recently.

Next update will have a few kissing animations, they will be resources though probably instead of sexlab animations.

• 5 weeks later...

*Still busy with 2 other games, (man these 2 games are addicting).

Haven't found a lot of free time I was willing to work on animations.

I did however finish one animation and made a start with another, I'm curious if someone's willing to do something with it when I release them (will probably speed up my work on it quite a bit then :P)

Previews:

Goodbye kiss:  giphy.gif

Loving Kiss (it's just the approach currently, it's not finished but it gives an idea where I want to go) giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...