Hello

I got to the quest part in the college where I have to put on Ray's foot device. I put on the ancient footware and now I can't move. The quest won't update either. 

I managed to get walking again by going into first person view and then got an update about my feet getting used to the shoes. Then I could walk in 3rd person again. I also had to force a SetStage 390 for the quest as it didn't update. 

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Hello

I got to the quest part in the college where I have to put on Ray's foot device. I put on the ancient footware and now I can't move. The quest won't update either. 

I managed to get walking again by going into first person view and then got an update about my feet getting used to the shoes. Then I could walk in 3rd person again. I also had to force a SetStage 390 for the quest as it didn't update. 

what quest ?

1 minute ago, AlexTheFun said:

what quest ?

In the College of Winterhold there is a new quest with this mod. It looks to be only half finished but it gives a rp experience for a different kind of sex change. Not sure where it will head though. As it could go either way depending on the mod author. 

Your character has to be male to begin the quest. 

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Hello

You get that far?

For me the quest ends when she hands me the bra & girdle. Then she basically won't speak to me any more regardless of whether I am wearing them, have tried them on ot not and have read the literature or not. It's just stuck on that stage for me.

It also needs to be a completely new clean save. Old clean saves (even completely modless ones) won't work either (which means my ancient "no mods, getting off the wagon just before the character creation menu to prevent having to sit through the opening cutscene" save didn't work and I had to literally start a new one.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

You get that far?

For me the quest ends when she hands me the bra & girdle. Then she basically won't speak to me any more regardless of whether I am wearing them, have tried them on ot not and have read the literature or not. It's just stuck on that stage for me.

It also needs to be a completely new clean save. Old clean saves (even completely modless ones) won't work either (which means my ancient "no mods, getting off the wagon just before the character creation menu to prevent having to sit through the opening cutscene" save didn't work and I had to literally start a new one.

The quest can stop updating at points. I had to reload with the shaving of my arm pits three times before the quest updated. Or I could move my character. Used the foam and the character would freeze and get no quest update, used the razor blade and the quest updated and I could move afterwards. 

It is a bit hit and miss. 

12 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

In the College of Winterhold there is a new quest with this mod. It looks to be only half finished but it gives a rp experience for a different kind of sex change. Not sure where it will head though. As it could go either way depending on the mod author. 

but i need to speak with who ?

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The quest can stop updating at points. I had to reload with the shaving of my arm pits three times before the quest updated. Or I could move my character. Used the foam and the character would freeze and get no quest update, used the razor blade and the quest updated and I could move afterwards. 

It is a bit hit and miss. 

i have a problem i think is like you when i shave my armpit my character cant move i cant move ! he|she stuck someone did it ? EDIT : alright i fixed it you should go mcm menu yps body hair and enable quick sharving and i can move !

1 minute ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have a problem i think is like you when i shave my character cant move i cant move ! he|she stuck

I had this problem as well so I had to reload a few times before things worked. Make sure not to use the shaving foam, user the razor instead, that seemed to work for me. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had this problem as well so I had to reload a few times before things worked. Make sure not to use the shaving foam, user the razor instead, that seemed to work for me. 

yes but i have a quest i should walk in the town but how ? what town i dont understand xD what should i really do ? i walk but nothing hapening

10 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

so i need to wait for the new update ? so i can't remove weird clothes on me ?

I left that save game and went back to one before I started the quest, (I save a lot due to a memory problem, Skyrim doesn't like my new PC because it will fill up my 8 gigs of DRAM and 8gigs of VRAM without emptying it. Then CTD saying I have run out of memory). I have tried all the fixes I have found so far and yes some do help but I still get the problem although its not every 30 minutes now its more like every 3 hours and then I have to do a complete restart. 

I will just wait for the update. 

What I would like to see with the quest though is this strange potion you drink and the message boxes detailing a slight pressure in the chastity belt. I would have the first message saying something like "A dull ache and a build of pressure makes the chastity belt chafe, making you feel nervous and uncomfortable. Options to Drink Potion or Not. "

If the player drinks the potion new message "The pressure is relieved and the belt becomes more comfortable again." 

Hidden in the background this starts a script count going. Each time the player drinks from the potion bottle it adds 1 to the count. 

After 3 counts the message changes to "You feel the pressure behind the belt build once again, but not as pronounced as before." Option drink potion or not." 

So on and so on till after something like 10 counts the pressure build up stops completely. But you still take the potion to drink due to feeling nervous. You could even have a new message appear after say 8 drinks of the potion saying "You feel a swelling behind the bra as you feel your breast filling the cups." 

When the belt and bra are removed they have transformed you irreversible into a woman. Lena (The NPC who starts the quest) will be dismayed because the same thing happened to you as it did her a few years back. She was hoping the potion would stop the transformation and return her back to being a man. Ray is her brother who was helping her by looking for other artefacts that could help. (Hence the training shoes) 

If the player resists the potion and manages to keep the count to 5 or less they get a massive debuff (Something like minus 50% to health, stamina and magicka.) when wearing the belt and bra but can remain male upon removal.  

I don't know how to script so I am not sure if this is possible to do in Skyrim. Just my own thoughts on the way I would take the quest. 

With the problems I had I still found the quest fun to play through going from a tough necromancer to a girly girl was kind of funny. Looking forward to seeing more on this quest. 

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I left that save game and went back to one before I started the quest, (I save a lot due to a memory problem, Skyrim doesn't like my new PC because it will fill up my 8 gigs of DRAM and 8gigs of VRAM without emptying it. Then CTD saying I have run out of memory). I have tried all the fixes I have found so far and yes some do help but I still get the problem although its not every 30 minutes now its more like every 3 hours and then I have to do a complete restart. 

I will just wait for the update. 

What I would like to see with the quest though is this strange potion you drink and the message boxes detailing a slight pressure in the chastity belt. I would have the first message saying something like "A dull ache and a build of pressure makes the chastity belt chafe, making you feel nervous and uncomfortable. Options to Drink Potion or Not. "

If the player drinks the potion new message "The pressure is relieved and the belt becomes more comfortable again." 

Hidden in the background this starts a script count going. Each time the player drinks from the potion bottle it adds 1 to the count. 

After 3 counts the message changes to "You feel the pressure behind the belt build once again, but not as pronounced as before." Option drink potion or not." 

So on and so on till after something like 10 counts the pressure build up stops completely. But you still take the potion to drink due to feeling nervous. You could even have a new message appear after say 8 drinks of the potion saying "You feel a swelling behind the bra as you feel your breast filling the cups." 

When the belt and bra are removed they have transformed you irreversible into a woman. Lena (The NPC who starts the quest) will be dismayed because the same thing happened to you as it did her a few years back. She was hoping the potion would stop the transformation and return her back to being a man. Ray is her brother who was helping her by looking for other artefacts that could help. (Hence the training shoes) 

If the player resists the potion and manages to keep the count to 5 or less they get a massive debuff (Something like minus 50% to health, stamina and magicka.) when wearing the belt and bra but can remain male upon removal.  

I don't know how to script so I am not sure if this is possible to do in Skyrim. Just my own thoughts on the way I would take the quest. 

With the problems I had I still found the quest fun to play through going from a tough necromancer to a girly girl was kind of funny. Looking forward to seeing more on this quest. 

hmmm thank 

56 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

yes but i mean Nmm ? vortex or MO ?

Nope. I just use Loot. Some of these mods were installed before mod managers for Skyrim even existed. it'd be a nightmare to sort it all out so that a manager could organise them. Many of them are not even available on the internet any more and I know I archived a lot of them in case I ever had to reinstall them again but it's still a pretty rediculous lumbering installation.

Ironically many popular mods seem to disable Dawnguard (despite nobody ever commenting on this conflict).

42 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Nope. I just use Loot. Some of these mods were installed before mod managers for Skyrim even existed. it'd be a nightmare to sort it all out so that a manager could organise them. Many of them are not even available on the internet any more and I know I archived a lot of them in case I ever had to reinstall them again but it's still a pretty rediculous lumbering installation.

Ironically many popular mods seem to disable Dawnguard (despite nobody ever commenting on this conflict).

You can download Nexus Mod Manager or Vortex and they will detect what mods you have installed or point them to the directory with the zip files and install from there. I know it works because this is what I have done. 

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

Nope. I just use Loot.

Ok. If you install your mods by hand in the data folder and after that use loot to organize your load order... What do you think will happen?

Let me show you a simple constructed data folder of how it seems you have done it:

You installed a mod in your data folder using a bsa file first.

Second a zipfile containing loose files.

Third a zipfile containing loose files overwriting some of your second installation and an unseen part of your bsa file.

Fourth again loose files overwriting some of your third installation.

Now run Loot.

Now your first installation will load last, the forth second, the third still the third and the second the first.

Guess what....your game is fucked with an approximatly chance of 50%-100%

why is that? Because Load order matters as does installation order. And if you don´t know what is overwritten by mods, you don´t know if your esp is doing the right call to a script, to a nif, to a texture, to a quest or whatever.

If you ask for support please by yourself a friend and clear your data folder. In your case: reinstall Skyrim, save the installation folder, that you don´t need to download it again if you mess things up and use a mod manager or be 100% sure what you do.

Why am I so mean? Because almost no popular mod does anything with Dawnguard in a way of conflicts, because now a days mods provide the legendary edition, which is including Dawnguard.

Sorry to tell you man: your installation is 99.9% sure fucked.

5 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Because Load order matters as does installation order. And if you don´t know what is overwritten by mods, you don´t know if your esp is doing the right call to a script, to a nif, to a texture, to a quest or whatever.

Of course load order matters. I'm generally very careful about what I install and checking for conflicts. I don't just dump everything in there and ignore it.

Why am I so mean? Because almost no popular mod does anything with Dawnguard in a way of conflicts, because now a days mods provide the legendary edition, which is including Dawnguard.

You're not being mean, you're being honest. And honestly my installation is from the original release day. For some reason it does not agree with the various Legendary Edition things (probably because everything was originally separate). Generally the only problem I get is the framerate tanking to unplayable levels in certain dungeons (and only certain dungeons) but that was an issue before I even started using mods (and originally only manifested when I was quite a long way into the game but then started affecting all saves). I haven't been able to fix that one yet despite attempting numerous community fixes. I'll probably get around to doing something pretty serious about it some day.