Hi emily, first let me say that I am enjoying using this mod a lot, so thank you.

I came to report a problem I was having with YPS and Devious Devices Integration 3.1. I just spent about 10 hours slowly uninstalling mods then reinstalling them one by one, and found that YPS 3.4.1 was causing DD-I 3.1 (and 3.0) to not recognise Devious Devices Assets when starting a new game. I came here to report it to you, only to see that you had released an updated version, so I gave it a quick test and low and behold the issue is no longer happening with 3.4.2.

So once again, THANK YOU!!

Good to hear that it worked. Actually, 3.4.2 has some small bug fixes not mentioned in the list.

If you experience any further problems, feel free to post them here or send me a PM.

:)

so i have bought a manicurepack and I go to the girl in radiant raiment and after the "im ready.Please go ahead" a message pops up saying i need to buy a manicurepack. I tested with both the the stolen and a legit one and i dont know what to do. Awsome mod so far tho:D

Guest stf19620

Hi Emily,

First, I want to thank you for this great mod. I really enjoy it. :)

I have a suggestion.

Maybe it could be an option you can activate via MCM menu that the PC could become "addicted" overtime to all the type of fashion(Piercing, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Smooth pubic hair and not just nail polish).

So the PC would get a greater buff overtime for wearing everything but on the other side, a greater debuff when things start disappearing/growing or not wearing.

I guess the mod could then become "Devious High Heel Training and Fashion"

Thanks again for all your work, it is really appreciated.

so i have bought a manicurepack and I go to the girl in radiant raiment and after the "im ready.Please go ahead" a message pops up saying i need to buy a manicurepack. I tested with both the the stolen and a legit one and i dont know what to do. Awsome mod so far tho:D

This glitch will happen if you upgraded from 3.1 to a higher version. Please try a clean save and see whether the problem persists. If it does, please post which manicure pack you tried.

I have a suggestion.

Maybe it could be an option you can activate via MCM menu that the PC could become "addicted" overtime to all the type of fashion(Piercing, Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Smooth pubic hair and not just nail polish).

So the PC would get a greater buff overtime for wearing everything but on the other side, a greater debuff when things start disappearing/growing or not wearing.

I guess the mod could then become "Devious High Heel Training and Fashion"

Wow, are you able to read my  thoughts? There is the plan to add "addiction" effects to all kinds of fashion (so far they exist only for finger nail polish, high heels and for pubic hair (itching)).

Thank you for suggesting the title "Devious High Heel Training and Fashion" :cool:

The next update will be a piercing revamp though, so that people can use all piercing slots without having to worry about additional mods or item slots. Next will be still a few more kinds of fashion and make-up. And only then comes the addiction system (otherwise I would need to rewrite the addiction script several times...)

-

If you (or anybody else for that matter) have any suggestions for debuffs that should happen when the player does not wear makeup, please post them here! (So far it is a huge speech debuff, plus some annoying animations).

If you (or anybody else for that matter) have any suggestions for debuffs that should happen when the player does not wear makeup, please post them here! (So far it is a huge speech debuff, plus some annoying animations).

Thanks for your work

Addiction could be an urge to go shopping, then once in a shop or in front of a travelling merchant, the sale dialog would be replaced by a dialog asking for makeup, fashion or whatever addiction you have.

Guest stf19620

Personally, I would go with something more "devious", more like the consequences of wearing high Heel. The PC look beautiful while wearing them but it come at the price of deforming the feet. So now my PC is stuck in bondage boot with her badly deform feet.(And I love it...   :blush:  ) 

Now, I never used CK nor created any mod. So I don't know what's possible to create or not. But in this case, I think the consequence for wearing any kind of makeup don't necessarily have to be a stat debuff but rather a visual one.

Overtime, as the PC use makeup and it disappear, her face could change with the appearance of wrinkles, scars and older look. Just like using the "head sliders" in racemenu or maybe via SlaveTats if possible.

So the PC would always have to reapply makeup to make them disappear and stay beautiful.

Of course, this option should be selectable via MCM menu so the peoples who just want to use fashion without the consequences could do so.

Please forgive my bad English.

Hope it made sense.

Again, many thanks for your work! 

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this mod, it's quickly become one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what else you have in store.  :D 

On the note of visual effects for makeup withdrawal, something like chapped lips and reddened eyelids might work too. Although, I'm honestly happy with the debuff as is, just an idea haha.

PS If you ever consider adding waist training I will be one very happy girl...

can't seem to find these bondage boots anywhere, nor can I apply facial make-up to the character, I might be missing something so obvious, but I can't see it.

Bondage boots are from Devious Devices I believe, and you would need to use the non-lite version of this mod to work with them.

For the make-up, you may not have your NiOverride.ini set up correctly to allow facial overlays. The file is with the mod Racemenu or NiOverride if you got it separately. It has facial overlays disabled by default in order to prevent CTDs from decapitating any actor with active overlays on the face, which with some mods, can include the player. This feature also requires Slavetats to be installed as well, but no set-up is required for Slavetats other than the .ini tweak I mentioned before.

Thanks everybody for the suggestions!

can't seem to find these bondage boots anywhere, nor can I apply facial make-up to the character, I might be missing something so obvious, but I can't see it.

Bondage boots are from Devious Devices I believe, and you would need to use the non-lite version of this mod to work with them.

For the make-up, you may not have your NiOverride.ini set up correctly to allow facial overlays. The file is with the mod Racemenu or NiOverride if you got it separately. It has facial overlays disabled by default in order to prevent CTDs from decapitating any actor with active overlays on the face, which with some mods, can include the player. This feature also requires Slavetats to be installed as well, but no set-up is required for Slavetats other than the .ini tweak I mentioned before.

​Thanks for mentioning this; will put it into the description.

Found the bug. This happens if you try to get professional manicure but didn't remove your nail polish first.

Will be fixed in the next update.

In the meantime, remove your nail polish before trying a professional session.

New version is up (3.4.3).

As per your frequent request, added support for pubic hair meshes from "SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3b"

Note that only some of the meshes were added to match the existing pubic hair SlaveTats.

For a more sophisticated pubic hair growth mod, see SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females

Is SOS growing pubic hair compatible with the growth and shaving system in your mod?

I keep getting

[08/13/2016 - 10:53:19PM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (F1030115)].ypsheelsnio.isUsingHighHeels() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (F1030115)].ypsheelsnio.OnObjectEquipped() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?

in the log, and it looks like the yps02heels quest does not detect any heels - the variable CurrentlyWornBoots_var is always none, and NoHeelWalkingTime keeps going up even with heels.

I do have HDT heels, and I have a think I have couple mods which were updated to use NIO as well. It is hard to tell since i have 243 esp active

I keep getting

[08/13/2016 - 10:53:19PM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (F1030115)].ypsheelsnio.isUsingHighHeels() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest YPS02Heels (F1030115)].ypsheelsnio.OnObjectEquipped() - "YpsHeelsNio.psc" Line ?

in the log, and it looks like the yps02heels quest does not detect any heels - the variable CurrentlyWornBoots_var is always none, and NoHeelWalkingTime keeps going up even with heels.

I do have HDT heels, and I have a think I have couple mods which were updated to use NIO as well. It is hard to tell since i have 243 esp active

So, is it just not detecting that you are wearing heels when you actually are? I seem to have this same problem. I only have about 20-40 esp active. The only pair of heels that activates this effect are the slave boots from the devious devices. I've just downloaded this mod today.

I keep getting

stack:

So, is it just not detecting that you are wearing heels when you actually are? I seem to have this same problem. I only have about 20-40 esp active. The only pair of heels that activates this effect are the slave boots from the devious devices. I've just downloaded this mod today.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm using latest version as well (3.4.3 at the time of posting this).

I've also found another issue in my setup, after sorting mods with LOOT it puts it somewhere that makes the game crash on save, and often even shortly after load or starting a new game, but I fixed it by moving it almost to the end of the load order. @emily1673 do you want me to post my load order/esp list? I'm not sure if that will be any use since it is 243 mods long.

Noticed few more things: I opened yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp in TES5Edit and there are few strange references (at least i think they are strange, I don't know much about making mods), for example under Worldspace there are navmeshes and few other items in other categories referring to CDxManor which overlap with Captured Dreams.esp. I think I could cause some compatibility issues?

Cant wait until you add addictions!

You could add text notifications that say how your character feels each time an addiction is increased, perhaps even add text messages that show in the top left corner of the screen while you're using/wearing something you're addicted to. Messages could change depending on how much addicted you are - you would first keep thinking how wearing makeup feels unnatural to you, and slowly you reach the point where if you don't have any makeup that will feel unnatural instead.

Maybe even add a quest that starts the first time you put makeup on and slowly progresses in stages as addiction increases, with each quest stage being a journal entry on how you're slowly succumbing to the addiction.

I keep getting

stack:

Yeah, pretty much. I'm using latest version as well (3.4.3 at the time of posting this).

I've also found another issue in my setup, after sorting mods with LOOT it puts it somewhere that makes the game crash on save, and often even shortly after load or starting a new game, but I fixed it by moving it almost to the end of the load order. @emily1673 do you want me to post my load order/esp list? I'm not sure if that will be any use since it is 243 mods long.

Noticed few more things: I opened yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp in TES5Edit and there are few strange references (at least i think they are strange, I don't know much about making mods), for example under Worldspace there are navmeshes and few other items in other categories referring to CDxManor which overlap with Captured Dreams.esp. I think I could cause some compatibility issues?

I just tried uninstalling all my mods aside from this mod, the required mods for this mod, and a couple of high heel mods and trying out whether or not if this mod still works with heels other than the bondage boots. I started a new file and it still did not work. The game just does not recognize any high heels aside from the bondage boots found in devious devices. I could also post my mods list since it's less than 50 mods long.

I just tried uninstalling all my mods aside from this mod, the required mods for this mod, and a couple of high heel mods and trying out whether or not if this mod still works with heels other than the bondage boots. I started a new file and it still did not work. The game just does not recognize any high heels aside from the bondage boots found in devious devices. I could also post my mods list since it's less than 50 mods long.

Same here, Started to get the problem with the last version from 3.4x, i was in 3.3 before. Fresh install of game not ok, 3/4 the 4th i installed other mods after it functionned normally with only the mod and its requirements + a body and skel and alternative start, then restarted a save and see for myself the heels part broken again (ok with pony boots but not with normal HH). Removed again all mods not ok. Reinstalled 3.4.3 not ok.  Changed body type uunp to CBBE not ok. So i feel some script is in the way.

Is SOS growing pubic hair compatible with the growth and shaving system in your mod?

I am afraid not. But you can install both mods and disable the hair growth function in one of the mods.

it looks like the yps02heels quest does not detect any heels - the variable CurrentlyWornBoots_var is always none, and NoHeelWalkingTime keeps going up even with heels.

Same here, Started to get the problem with the last version from 3.4x, i was in 3.3 before. Fresh install of game not ok, 3/4 the 4th i installed other mods after it functionned normally with only the mod and its requirements + a body and skel and alternative start, then restarted a save and see for myself the heels part broken again (ok with pony boots but not with normal HH). Removed again all mods not ok. Reinstalled 3.4.3 not ok.  Changed body type uunp to CBBE not ok. So i feel some script is in the way.

There must be a problem with 3.4.3. Sorry for that. I will look into this and try to fix it.

Just posted v. 3.4.4:
- Fixed "normal" high heels not being detected by the script
- removed some orphaned references from the .esp
- Will now get a reminder to remove nail polish before attempting a professional manicure session
- When clicking MCM Option to show/hide SOS Pubic Hair will now add/remove pubic hair immediately
- All makeup vendors are now wearing nail polish (if nail polish mods are installed)

Just posted v. 3.4.4:

- Fixed "normal" high heels not being detected by the script

- removed some orphaned references from the .esp

- Will now get a reminder to remove nail polish before attempting a professional manicure session

- When clicking MCM Option to show/hide SOS Pubic Hair will now add/remove pubic hair immediately

- All makeup vendors are now wearing nail polish (if nail polish mods are installed)

Thanks, my heels are working now :)

Hi,

thanks for the update. I read in the changelog, that - Fixed "normal" high heels not being detected by the script

I'm using Tera armor pack UNP and most of the footwear has high heels, yet the mod doesn't recognise them.

On the other hand I guess it is because they are not "true" high heels, the character won't be taller when wearing them.