I like your mod,But there are many gaps on cinderella feet .Can you make it elaborate?Better yet,draw a special one?I don`t know if you are good at it?

Thank you for the feedback. I am aware of the small gaps from the "cinderella feet". They already appear in Xinafay's mod and I do not really know how to fix them. Sorry.

New animations will be added here and then; however, at this I have not done research on how to do my own animations. It seems to be quite complicated....

Hey Emily, really like your mod, thou i have some .. well, lets say "Issues"  ;) . First, i have problems to get my Navalpiercing work.

I can get the Naval pierced, and get the corosponding Piercing added, but it seems not to be recoginced properly. I can imidiatly get the naval pierced again. And when wearing it, it often repeats "i should not leave the freshly pierced Naval without Piercing. It seems not to make any healing progress.

others (Ears, Clit, Nipples) work well.

For me, the notifications about the holes not going away anymore, are way to often.. if needed at all after some time. I switched of in MCM, but then , it seems the notifications about the Highheel training is gone too. (edit: it doesnt, stil have notifications about hurting feets )

btw, i would love some kind of status value about progress.. maybe inside the MCM .

One thing i noticed, when you stumble and are in first person view, you barly notices (slowing down a little) Not to bad at all *g* just to tell you ^^

Some last thing; after getting , piercings and Nails polished .. people start to talk to me about .. nearly any time i start conversation..

in my eyes its much to often , especially, as you leave conversation allways after. (hard when you are gagged and need to go through garblish again)

Would be great , if there would be some, maybe basic set included, working properly  with Devious Devices. regards

Sorry about the problems with some of the piercing slots. In about 2-3 updates from now I will post a revamp of the piercing system, which includes starter piercings compatible with CBBE and leaving free the DD slots. That should solve some of the issues. The new starter piercings might look less fashionable though.

I will look into the frequency of the NPC comments too. Making them less annoying for gagged players is not hard and will be done in the next update.

I like your mod,But there are many gaps on cinderella feet .Can you make it elaborate?Better yet,draw a special one?I don`t know if you are good at it?

Thank you for the feedback. I am aware of the small gaps from the "cinderella feet". They already appear in Xinafay's mod and I do not really know how to fix them. Sorry.

New animations will be added here and then; however, at this I have not done research on how to do my own animations. It seems to be quite complicated....

Hey Emily, really like your mod, thou i have some .. well, lets say "Issues"  ;) . First, i have problems to get my Navalpiercing work.

I can get the Naval pierced, and get the corosponding Piercing added, but it seems not to be recoginced properly. I can imidiatly get the naval pierced again. And when wearing it, it often repeats "i should not leave the freshly pierced Naval without Piercing. It seems not to make any healing progress.

others (Ears, Clit, Nipples) work well.

For me, the notifications about the holes not going away anymore, are way to often.. if needed at all after some time. I switched of in MCM, but then , it seems the notifications about the Highheel training is gone too. (edit: it doesnt, stil have notifications about hurting feets )

btw, i would love some kind of status value about progress.. maybe inside the MCM .

One thing i noticed, when you stumble and are in first person view, you barly notices (slowing down a little) Not to bad at all *g* just to tell you ^^

Some last thing; after getting , piercings and Nails polished .. people start to talk to me about .. nearly any time i start conversation..

in my eyes its much to often , especially, as you leave conversation allways after. (hard when you are gagged and need to go through garblish again)

Would be great , if there would be some, maybe basic set included, working properly  with Devious Devices. regards

Sorry about the problems with some of the piercing slots. In about 2-3 updates from now I will post a revamp of the piercing system, which includes starter piercings compatible with CBBE and leaving free the DD slots. That should solve some of the issues. The new starter piercings might look less fashionable though.

I will look into the frequency of the NPC comments too. Making them less annoying for gagged players is not hard and will be done in the next update.

Thx, sounds great !! i am eager for the update :) . Btw, i love the arched feet, just reached that level.

About the slots, with HDT Piercing Sets  , on support page 3, user Ellewah provides a matching modification of the set, compatible with DD.

I think the slots should match the Devious slots for the piercings (wich actually are only two). Unfortunatly, there is no Earring in that set.

regards

PS: another thought, Maybe its possible to change "unsoldering time" only when there are no earings soldered, else you can change anytime you need.

My apology for ignore your IMPORTANT disclaimer.And i think there is one day Xinafay will fix this problam for cinderella.When he is free i guess.

I learned a lot of knowledge about animations resently.And I have understood how complicated it will be. I hope it won't make you too much trouble,Beacuse i think your mod is good enough.We are just talking about details.

I am counting on the animations you picked.

I think i did it !! I have found new foot for cinderella!!

Thanks:Caliente for CBBE (feet used here are a deformed version of CBBE mod)

The deformed feet be currently used is a CBBE one.They could not work well with UNP body because...eh...Who care...The 3rd conversion provided by Xinafay could work well with UUNP body.If your want to use them don`t forget to credit Princessity.

barefoot_b_0.nif

barefoot_b_1.nif

barefoot_hh_0.nif

barefoot_hh_1.nif

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod,  great work, and thank you!

Just one quick question, or clarification-

I started my game a couple weeks ago, and started the game with v 3.3.    So there are no saved games, or previous versions involved, its been 3.3 from the beginning.

The heel training thing was what interested me most, as I thought that was a cool addition to the game, and I always wondered how the inexperienced character  could immediately run around with no stumbling in high heels.     Last night, my character finally ended up with bondage heels on, and everything worked really great, except it seemed like it went too fast.

I've got the MCM menu set on the longest setting to train, it says in the help caption that this should take in game months to get to the highest stages.

My character wore the bondage heels for only one night, and within about 6 hours, she had progressed to stage one, novice heels.

I was just wondering your thoughts, if this was working as intended, or if I've got something wrong, or not reading something right.    I just figured if it was set to take months to get to stage 5 or 6, it would take longer than one night to get to stage one.

Personally, I would like the option to always have a chance to stumble and have a speed debuff, no matter how long she wears them.  :)

The deformed feet be currently used is a CBBE one.They could not work well with UNP body because...eh...Who care...The 3rd conversion provided by Xinafay could work well with UUNP body.If your want to use them don`t forget to credit Princessity.

At this time only CBBE is supported, sorry.

I've got the MCM menu set on the longest setting to train, it says in the help caption that this should take in game months to get to the highest stages.

Personally, I would like the option to always have a chance to stumble and have a speed debuff, no matter how long she wears them.  :)

Getting from stage 1 to stage 2 is quick, which is working as intended (to get you hooked on ;))

Training will proceed much slower in higher stages (and untraining is still much much slower than training).

No worries: At the higher stages, you will still have the normal DD speed debuff (around 20%), or - if you use high heels - a debuff of a similar amount.

However, when completely trained, you won't stumble any more. Except when running around barefooted (which is unavoidable, because you cannot wear normal shoes any more ;))

Hey Emily,

I run a heavily modded Skyrim without any problems at all and I was very interested in your mod, but for some reason, after installing the mod, the game crashes after the Bethesda splash screen. I tried installing the prerequisite mods. I only had to install devious devices because I already had everything else. Without your mod and devious devices my game runs just fine. Has anybody else run into this issue and is there a fix? I finally found a cool nail polish mod but it doesn't work for me :c

Thanks for your time.

Hey Emily,

I run a heavily modded Skyrim without any problems at all and I was very interested in your mod, but for some reason, after installing the mod, the game crashes after the Bethesda splash screen. I tried installing the prerequisite mods. I only had to install devious devices because I already had everything else. Without your mod and devious devices my game runs just fine. Has anybody else run into this issue and is there a fix? I finally found a cool nail polish mod but it doesn't work for me :c

Thanks for your time.

Hi NeuroPhen,

Did you by any chance forget to install  HDT High Heels? That's what happened to me with my previous game. I'm pretty sure it's still needed by the .esp even with the NiO handling that came with one of the recent updates.

If it's not a missing dependency, you may also want to read this older post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-devious-high-heel-training-yps-immersive-fashion/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1535229

It's possible that you're demanding too much from your Skyrim with this mod on top of many resource hungry mods (which I suppose is what "heavily modded Skyrim" means).

Hey Emily,

Thanks for your time.

Hi NeuroPhen,

Did you by any chance forget to install  HDT High Heels? That's what happened to me with my previous game. I'm pretty sure it's still needed by the .esp even with the NiO handling that came with one of the recent updates.

If it's not a missing dependency, you may also want to read this older post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-devious-high-heel-training-yps-immersive-fashion/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1535229

It's possible that you're demanding too much from your Skyrim with this mod on top of many resource hungry mods (which I suppose is what "heavily modded Skyrim" means).

I've had HDT installed since the beggining of time lol :-)

As for the mod being resource hungry I dunno. All I run now are a lot of armor mods and that sort of stuff but I used to run about 80+ ENB's and texture enhancers wirthout any problems. I have a feeling the mod is conflicting with another mod but for the life of me I can't tell. I have some animation mods, thought they might cause a problem. Disabled them, tried to start, no luck. Other than that I have Racemenu and all its plugins and extended character edit. Some races and the rest is just armors and that sort of stuff.

As for the mod being resource hungry I dunno. All I run now are a lot of armor mods and that sort of stuff but I used to run about 80+ ENB's and texture enhancers wirthout any problems. I have a feeling the mod is conflicting with another mod but for the life of me I can't tell. I have some animation mods, thought they might cause a problem. Disabled them, tried to start, no luck. Other than that I have Racemenu and all its plugins and extended character edit. Some races and the rest is just armors and that sort of stuff.

Crashes are very annoying; I also suffer a lot.

You can turn off the piercing function in MCM, which will reduce the resources used by this mod dramatically.

Also, this mod helped me a bit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

You can turn off the piercing function in MCM, which will reduce the resources used by this mod dramatically.

I'll try the crash fix mod thing. I would have turned some stuff off in MCM but I crash at the splash screen. It doesn't even get into the main menu when i use Emily's mod or devious devices. Once I turn those off, the game runs fine, no crashes at all. Idk :/

Would it be possible to get a version of this mod without the HDTHighHeels dependency, for those of us who've completely switched over to NIOverride high heels? Or is HDT High Heels integral to this mod?

​I will look into it.

​Soon I will post an update, and - once the bugs are fixed - maybe do another version of it without HDT (and/or without DD, as somebody else has requested).

​

​

I'll try the crash fix mod thing. I would have turned some stuff off in MCM but I crash at the splash screen. It doesn't even get into the main menu when i use Emily's mod or devious devices. Once I turn those off, the game runs fine, no crashes at all. Idk :/

​And, since we are at it, this helped me too:

​http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

​

​Plus I'd like to add: the crashes I suffer from come from other mods, not from mine ;)

​

I am currently playing with this mod and some hungry ressources mods (Maria eden, DA, SD+, sands of time being the main ones).

I have played hours from level 1 to actually 12 (and I have also mods that slow down levelling) without problems. My game seems stable ....

I am pleased to see that the mod recognize my pierced pussy from SD+. (after a visit to Sanguine's realm I left equipped with a piercing pussy soulgem, YPS accounts for this and informs me from time to time about the healing process)

A great mod, for me. Thanks

​Version 3.4 is up. New features include:

​

​- All nail polish bottles can now be applied as fingernail or toenail polish
- Finger nail polish SlaveTats added
- Finger by finger / toe by toe application of nail polish is now showing as such, with corresponding animations.
- Smudged nail polish or polish chipping off is now showing as smudged or chipping off (both on fingers and toes)
- You no longer have to sit down to avoid smudged nail polish, but you should still avoid running around (slow walking is ok).
- Nail polish will now function without the additional fingernail mods installed; SlaveTats nail polish will be displayed instead.
- NPC comments on your nail polish and piercings will no longer interrupt the dialogue, and thus be more user friendly for gag wearers
- NPC comments on your nail polish and piercings are now less frequent
- Pubic hair will grow over time and can be shaved away (with shaving cream). Need to enable this function in MCM first.
- New makeup vendors added in the following places: Arcadia's Cauldron (Whiterun), Haelga's Bunkhouse (Riften), The White Phial (Windhelm) and Grey Pine Goods (Falkreath). No manicure and piercing services though.

​This update should work with existing save games; no fresh save needed. To be on the safe side, remove your fingernail polish before upgrading.

​

​Unfortunately I was unable to fix the "hand seams" from the nail polish meshes so far.

​

Very cool.  One thing I'd love to see:

- Use SOS pubic hair instead of (or as an alternative to) slave tats/texture swapping.  There are multiple meshes in SOS public hair for ladies that you could swap between, from "bare" to "wild" that you could swap between.

- I'm not sure if it's added yet, but it would be cool to have a "simple" version of the high heel learning where it's just another skill you can level up.  Something like... at low levels you get the speed reduction and trip chance, etc, but as you level up you get an increasing bonus to Speech and your speed penalty is reduced, until at max level you can finally go normal running/sprinting without penalty.

- Oh, and also that heels should hurt your stealthiness. :D

I haven't really done Papyrus scripting before but I wouldn't mind taking a look at it if it's fine with you and/or you don't want to do it yourself.

Installed new version on my current save without problems : State of piercings and high heel training are recognized.

Pubic hair shaving is a nice addition.

Lot of thanks Emily.

One question : where can I buy piercings studs and shaving cream ? Yolie and Tris don't sell piercings and I had to use console to give my PC the shaving cream and a pubic razor.

Why do piercings use up so many resources?

Because the script needs to check all piercing slots every 10 seconds, whether you are wearing a piercing item without having been properly pierced.

- Use SOS pubic hair instead of (or as an alternative to) slave tats/texture swapping.  There are multiple meshes in SOS public hair for ladies that you could swap between, from "bare" to "wild" that you could swap between.

- I'm not sure if it's added yet, but it would be cool to have a "simple" version of the high heel learning where it's just another skill you can level up.  Something like... at low levels you get the speed reduction and trip chance, etc, but as you level up you get an increasing bonus to Speech and your speed penalty is reduced, until at max level you can finally go normal running/sprinting without penalty.

- Oh, and also that heels should hurt your stealthiness. :D

I haven't really done Papyrus scripting before but I wouldn't mind taking a look at it if it's fine with you and/or you don't want to do it yourself.

Thanks for the suggestions. SOS pubic hair sounds good, probably looking better than SlaveTats. But equipping an additional item makes things more complicated, too. SlaveTats is easy and not resource hungry.

For heel training, there shouldn't be too many buff stages (because each stage needs their own effects), but to make it a skill seems reasonable. I will look into it.

Of course feel free to look into the script files; that's why I added them. Makeup is done largely by scripting, whereas high heel training is done by perks (with entry points) and spells.

One question : where can I buy piercings studs and shaving cream ? Yolie and Tris don't sell piercings and I had to use console to give my PC the shaving cream and a pubic razor.

Shaving cream is sold by Yolie and the new vendors in the other cities. If you upgraded from a previous version, you will have to wait outside for about 3-5 days, until the shop items will update.

For the next bigger update (in a few months) a piercing revamp is planned, so that the vendors will sell some basic piercing items. Due to dependency issues, it is difficult to make them sell piercing items from other mods.

Interesting idea, really love the option to get so used to high heels that you forget how to walk correctly without them.

Have you thought of adding "rubber addiction" to your mod?

The player would wear rubber items and would slowly get benefits (or reduced penalties) for wearing them but also penalties when not.

The player could slowly get so addicted to rubber that s/he has to put on more rubber items, until finally the player is fully covered.

The final stage could be putting on a gasmask which would reduce stamina and stamina regen due to harder breathing but as the addiction progresses the player would get the exact same penalties as when s/he first put on the mask when not wearing it.

Dumb question, (or actually me being too lazy to look at the code). Is the pube slavetat slot fixed? or do you just use the next available slot for subsequent pubes growth and remove the original slots tat, or do you use the next available slot initially and remember which slot it is and always use that same slot?

Only asking because I've been fiddling with the SM Essential player code to add scar's, (and skill loss), every time the player gets knocked down so I don't want to interfere with other mods tats if at all possible (At the moment - because I'm lazy -  I'm just dumping the scar tats in the next available slot up until all the slots are filled so should be ok on either scenario with a bit of checking, however would be nice to know which one is being used because I have a niggling suspicion about my next bit I want to do).

ps

Love the mod. (even if it is the most annoying thing ever at times - gameplay wise that is :shy: )

Edit:-

pps

Thought of another thing, (haven't checked if it had been pointed out already). You get stagger events during Sexlab animations. (i.e. I assume the timer for that thing times up, and it just does the stagger with a message without checking if the player is actually otherwise occupied at that moment).