Now.. anyone got a key??? Seriously.. anyone???

I don't think that you really want a key; you seem to enjoy the shock boots quite much :P:heart:

--

I don't know if I would say enjoying to much.. but I will say they were not as ' inconvenient '... ok.. they were fun while stuck in to adapt and overcome.. :-p

I have one issue so far, when I did the ear piercing, it seems to have welded the gold microstuds on. They show up in slave tats as a greyed out option. I can't equip any other earrings now, even if I check "use multiple". Is there a patch or console command I can use to fix this?

Also, it looks like the microstuds aren't enchantable. Is there a way to make it so they can be enchanted?

All SlaveTats added by this mod are "greyed out" and can only be removed by this mod. This is in order to prevent users to remove the Tats manually, which would mess around with the system.

I will look into the "use multiple" issue; maybe that could be a bug.

To remove the SlaveTats earrings, just click on the "empty piercing box" item in your inventory. If you don't have it, you can buy one from Yolie and other vendors (very cheap).

Technically the SlaveTats earrings are no items and use no item slots. That's why they cannot be enchanted. But they have the big advantage that there is no conflict with other items possibly blocking the same slot.

I have one issue so far, when I did the ear piercing, it seems to have welded the gold microstuds on. They show up in slave tats as a greyed out option. I can't equip any other earrings now, even if I check "use multiple". Is there a patch or console command I can use to fix this?

Also, it looks like the microstuds aren't enchantable. Is there a way to make it so they can be enchanted?

All SlaveTats added by this mod are "greyed out" and can only be removed by this mod. This is in order to prevent users to remove the Tats manually, which would mess around with the system.

To remove the SlaveTats earrings, just click on the "empty piercing box" item in your inventory. If you don't have it, you can buy one from Yolie and other vendors (very cheap).

Technically the SlaveTats earrings are no items and use no item slots. That's why they cannot be enchanted. But they have the big advantage that there is no conflict with other items possibly blocking the same slot.

I did that (the box) and the earrings were still locked out. I'll check it again to see it it's still happening (I turned off piercing monitoring to get around it).

*edit*

Okay, one of two things is happening. Either it takes a really long time for the slavtat slots it's locking to clear (20-30 seconds, about 20 seconds longer than usual) or I had to go into slave tats and then exit before it knew to remove them.

The latter happens sometimes, when tattoos fade, or don't get removed or added properly by a mod that does tattoos automatically. So I don't think it's anything wrong with your mod.

Which is great, by the way. :D

Is there anyway to slow down the message spamming? I like getting occasional messages about my status, but it happens pretty non stop. 

where the version lite no hdt ? or how i can make it in tes5edit ?

where the version lite no hdt ? or how i can make it in tes5edit ?

I'm using the 4.1 HDT version without the HDT patch. I use newmiller's piercings and one or  two other HDT piercing packs. It works fine with them. :)

Do you want no HDT? There's a patch available for that. 

Okay, one of two things is happening. Either it takes a really long time for the slavtat slots it's locking to clear (20-30 seconds, about 20 seconds longer than usual) or I had to go into slave tats and then exit before it knew to remove them.

Is there anyway to slow down the message spamming? I like getting occasional messages about my status, but it happens pretty non stop.

Yes, SlaveTats is slow. If multiple Tats need to be changed, this mod takes care that they are proceeded one after another, which can need 20-30 seconds or longer, in particular after loading a save game or after using fast travel.

Messages should not appear to often; the frequency of some can be changed in the MCM menu. The length of healing time also affects how often messages are shown.

--

On another note: Just posted a new HDT patch provided by jb64.

This one has feet meshes modified to act like nioverride heels so nioverride users can walk tall with arched/bondage feet. There was also made a tiny change to the script so the modified feet don't get mistaken for shoes.

Yes, SlaveTats is slow. If multiple Tats need to be changed, this mod takes care that they are proceeded one after another, which can need 20-30 seconds or longer, in particular after loading a save game or after using fast travel.

Messages should not appear to often; the frequency of some can be changed in the MCM menu. The length of healing time also affects how often messages are shown.

--

On another note: Just posted a new HDT patch provided by jb64.

This one has feet meshes modified to act like nioverride heels so nioverride users can walk tall with arched/bondage feet. There was also made a tiny change to the script so the modified feet don't get mistaken for shoes.

So do I use the no-hdt patch if I'm using hdt mods? I think I had an issue with the feet reading as shoes with one of the other mods that called for your character to be naked. Will this patch fix that for hdt users as well?

So do I use the no-hdt patch if I'm using hdt mods? I think I had an issue with the feet reading as shoes with one of the other mods that called for your character to be naked. Will this patch fix that for hdt users as well?

You can try it. The no-HDT patches are provided by somebody else and I don't use them myself.

Actually, the Cinderella Feet should not be recognized as shoes by other mods, but I cannot guarantee.

New version is up:

v. 4.2
- Armpit hair will grow over time (just as pubic hair). Need to enable this function in MCM first. This mod contains SlaveTat files only for the first 2 stages of armpit hair growth. For higher stages, you need to install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair
- Added several new boxed stud earrings (can be bought from Yolie and other vendors)
- Wearing certain items (hoods, bras, belts, blindfolds...) will now prevent players from getting certain body parts pierced
- Added some basic piercings from 3rd party mods to the vendors.
- Added an MCM option to change lipstick and eyeshadow wear-off time
- Added an MCM option on whether SlaveTats will be locked on you
- Updated the SlaveTat for Pubic Hair Stage 4
- Updated the SlaveTat for Clit Studs
- Wearing boxed earlobe studs for the first time will now start ear piercing quest
- Fixed a few bugs

New version is up:

v. 4.2

- Armpit hair will grow over time (just as pubic hair). Need to enable this function in MCM first. This mod contains SlaveTat files only for the first 2 stages of armpit hair growth. For higher stages, you need to install the "Armpits - Slavetats" conversion from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair

- Added several new boxed stud earrings (can be bought from Yolie and other vendors)

- Wearing certain items (hoods, bras, belts, blindfolds...) will now prevent players from getting certain body parts pierced

- Added some basic piercings from 3rd party mods to the vendors.

- Added an MCM option to change lipstick and eyeshadow wear-off time

- Added an MCM option on whether SlaveTats will be locked on you

- Updated the SlaveTat for Pubic Hair Stage 4

- Updated the SlaveTat for Clit Studs

- Wearing boxed earlobe studs for the first time will now start ear piercing quest

- Fixed a few bugs

no hdt for 4.2 please

i have convert all my high heels to nio it hard work lol , i can't go back now

no hdt for 4.2 please

No hdt patches are provided by jb64. But it might be better to wait for the next (small) update, which will come in 1-2 weeks.

A Couple issues - The MCM menu, can't set makeup fade time. Also looks like the nipple piercings, navel are fitted to CBBE!

[Edit:] As for the issue with the MCM menu, this is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

Yes, this mod is for CBBE. It shouldn't be to hard to convert the slavetats files to other bodies, but I use CBBE only.

no hdt for 4.2 please

No hdt patches are provided by jb64. But it might be better to wait for the next (small) update, which will come in 1-2 weeks.

A Couple issues - The MCM menu, can't set makeup fade time. Also looks like the nipple piercings, navel are fitted to CBBE!

[Edit:] As for the issue with the MCM menu, this is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

Yes, this mod is for CBBE. It shouldn't be to hard to convert the slavetats files to other bodies, but I use CBBE only.

I'll convert and attach it here if you like. I'm using UUNP. 

post-131207-0-52287900-1475977714_thumb.jpg

It's not perfect but it looks a lot better than the CBBE on UUNP body. Thanks for adding this new feature! I love the idea! 

So I'm not a modeler really (or a texture person really, I just fiddle with GIMP a lot) - but - I wonder if you could do the same thing using the facial piercing assets and have a "Layered" approach to the various facial piercings added.... Just a thought, don't know about the permissions on facial piercings..... Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

UUNP-Alpha-yps.7z

So I'm not a modeler really (or a texture person really, I just fiddle with GIMP a lot) - but - I wonder if you could do the same thing using the facial piercing assets and have a "Layered" approach to the various facial piercings added.... Just a thought, don't know about the permissions on facial piercings..... Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

attachicon.gifUUNP-Alpha-yps.7z

​Thanks a lot! They look really good, pretty much like the original (actually, I am also just a "GIMP fiddler", not a texture artist... :))

Just pPosted the UUNP patch to the download section.

​Concerning the facial piercings, I don't know what you mean, because currently this mod already has a layered approach with facial SlaveTats. Of course, more slots could be added in future, but at the moment I am working on some other features.

​But if you (or anybody else) would have time to provide some alternate SlaveTats DDS textures for ​existing  piercing slots (e.g. still more earlobe studs), they can be added very easily. Just PM them to me.

hey :) thanks for this great mod !!!

i noticed a small prob while i tried to resize the textures

the public stage 4 texture from yps 4.2 seems to not work correctly for me ( only shows the upper edge hair , evrything else is shaved )

i tried the older stage 4 texture from yps 4.1 and that works correctly 

looked again and seems like the alpha is the problem.

I seem to be having issues having polish show up on my character's feet, despite having more than enough space on SlaveTats in it. Is there any fix to this?

​This problem has been reported by somebody else as well, but so far I can't reproduce it.

​Please try to add the toenails SlaveTats manually and see whether they show up.

I just look into this again, and i think i can think of a reason... femalefeet_ nif i use has seperate toenail, is it possible you feet mesh does not emily?

What i can imagine happening, is that slavetat paint directly on feetmesh, but there is toenail mesh over it, so we can't see it?

post-77101-0-08682500-1476285975_thumb.jpg

really easy , just click on it :)

Well i try :D but like i say, in my game, "shaving cream" and "shaving knife" are misc category item, and you can not interact with misc item, it will only say !"can't be equipped"...

hmm i just tried it out again to be sure , but for me it works .. clicking on the misc item " shaving cream " and a menu with options shows up !

no idea what is wrong for you :-/

hmm i just tried it out again to be sure , but for me it works .. clicking on the misc item " shaving cream " and a menu with options shows up !

no idea what is wrong for you :-/

:o You get context menu in Skyrim inventory? I have no idea that is technically possible, and i think i have latest SkyUI... Can you maybe make a screenshot? And maybe send me a message if you want so we do not spam thread so much? Thank you!

----

Thanks to Arkon, i manage to solve problem! Emily, i found out if you have more then one Shaving Cream, the menu will no appear, maybe you wanted to know about it!