Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aradia Lingerie Dress Conversion

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

majin123

majin123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

After Tinkering around and convert some Clothes with Bodyslide i was bored this morning and made a conversion from Aradia´s Lingerie dress

from the skyrim Topic.

Yes there will be a bit off clipping especialy at the stockings but it can be adjustet in bodyslide.

Poorly i coud´t figure out why bodyslide cant convert the BSEffectshaderproperty so you have to set this yourself a referenz mesh is in the archive.

In the NIF just delete BSLighningshaderproperty from Boots_6 and Boots_10 then copy BSEffectshaderproperty from the referenz or insert a new and set the right path for textures and the bgsm also set the Flags in the NiAlphaproperty to 4333 (just look into the referenz nif).

But it is not neccesary the Bodyslide ready version just has plain black stockings without the alpha effect.

Thanks to Aradia for making this outfit and All making the tools to build this.

Attached File  Aradia Lingerie Dress.jpg   78.07KB   554 downloadsAttached File  CBBE.jpg   49.82KB   204 downloadsAttached File  CBBE Bombshell.jpg   52.16KB   137 downloadsAttached File  Aradia Lingerie Dress.rar   29.8MB   2051 downloads

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts

Did you try to update your Outfit Studio for the BSEffectShaderProperty? (see changelog)

johanzo

johanzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

verrry nice thanks.

but: no esp?

majin123

majin123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Oops your right used an outdated version but even with the new one it seems that it cant handle the BSEffectShaderProperty i used to generate the alpha effect maybe ther is a better option now for transparency i didn´t know.

And sorry no esp cause i have no idea how to use FO4 edit so atm only replacer or maybe somebody is so nice and build one?

Thanks for your feedback.

MisukoB

MisukoB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Great outfit. Love the transparency on the stay-ups :3

I wish I could get the Blending to work on my alpha property like that for some clothing I'm working on. I've figured out that it's through the BGEM file you set the blending, the BGSM just makes the clothing not appear at all. But unfortunately I can't get the BEffectShaperProperty to actually insert itself into the BSSubIndexTriShape, no matter what I do it just "stick" itself right outside, I want it in the same place as the old LightingShader property. Changing the children thingy in NifSkope only moves it right under the NiNode. Sigh, I'm getting a headache trying to figure this all out.

I was working on some tights and leggings, but with no real transparency it's either complete black or not visible at all. Yeah sorry for bringing up this problem here. Why can't it just be simple like in Skyrim, all I needed to do there was change it in the NiAlphaProperty :/

majin123

majin123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Just mark the specefic BSSubIndexTriShape scroll down in block details to BS Properties hit the arrow dubble click on the first (marked in screenshot and insert the number (like 206 from the lighning shader in screenshot)  from your new or insertet Shader now it is assignet to the rigth subindex.

was a lot of try and error for me too i just took this effekt from glass windows and the sunglasses from FO4 cause beth did it so it has to work somehow :D

Attached File  001.jpg   137.6KB   292 downloads

MisukoB

MisukoB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Just mark the specefic BSSubIndexTriShape scroll down in block details to BS Properties hit the arrow dubble click on the first (marked in screenshot and insert the number (like 206 from the lighning shader in screenshot)  from your new or insertet Shader now it is assignet to the rigth subindex.

was a lot of try and error for me too i just took this effekt from glass windows and the sunglasses from FO4 cause beth did it so it has to work somehow :D

attachicon.gif001.jpg

Oh, wow, thank you! It worked! Now I can finally have transparent tights/leggings/pantyhose. Gonna make some ripped ones as well, and fishnets :3 

And then some boots to go with it, running around the wasteland topless... At least I will have the sexiest tights on. Heh. Maybe I will make a hoodie, as well.

Havik79

Havik79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

So is it set up for bodyslide? so we can convert it to our preset?.

krusanagi

krusanagi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

can anyone do aradia kato dress?

Scurrydog

Scurrydog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I tried figuring out how to use it with an esp. I got it working by copying the esp from another person and changing the mesh path but couldn't figure out how to change the name and stuff.... 

Looks great in game!

NexusCron

NexusCron

A Moron's Worst Nightmare.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Can someone build an ESP and link it here?

Z0mBieP00Nani

Z0mBieP00Nani

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

This mod will work great when brothel/prostitution mods start becoming available.

300apmwithtea

300apmwithtea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hi, can someone please explain me how can I get into the game. Ive instulled it directly to data.

PrettyInBlack

PrettyInBlack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi, can someone please explain me how can I get into the game. Ive instulled it directly to data.

Yes, please give us newbies an explanation (or a link to one). Installed the stuff into data, compared with other modes like cute yen and it looks quite similar but can't find the dress with the command so I expect I missed a major step.

NexusCron

NexusCron

A Moron's Worst Nightmare.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Someone please make an ESP for it, to us newbies who have no idea the inner workings of an ESP

Dazaster

Dazaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Here's an .esp I just knocked up, works for me...Attached File  AradiaLingerieDress.7z   777bytes   646 downloads

NWictVd.jpg

300apmwithtea

300apmwithtea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Here's an .esp I just knocked up, works for me...attachicon.gifAradiaLingerieDress.7z

Dst5wDA.png

Thanks, it works for me too. But stockings doesnt shown. I mean... guys here discussed about stocking transparenty, but my character dressed this outfit, all is okay, but no stockings at all, even just a full black.

Im sorry im a newbie about modding, can you please give the cue to me what's the problem)

Dazaster

Dazaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Here's an .esp I just knocked up, works for me...attachicon.gifAradiaLingerieDress.7z

Dst5wDA.png

Thanks, it works for me too. But stockings doesnt shown. I mean... guys here discussed about stocking transparenty, but my character dressed this outfit, all is okay, but no stockings at all, even just a full black.

Im sorry im a newbie about modding, can you please give the cue to me what's the problem)

Did you try re-installing the main mod? You are using the cbbe body, right?

Unfortunately, that's the first .esp I've ever done, so I have no clue if it's right or not, but it's working fine for me.

Also, in the original download from majin123, the bodyslide files won't be in the right place if you've simply extracted it to the data directory, you need to move the bodyslide folder into the tools directory.

300apmwithtea

300apmwithtea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Dst5wDA.png

Did you try re-installing the main mod? You are using the cbbe body, right?

Unfortunately, that's the first .esp I've ever done, so I have no clue if it's right or not, but it's working fine for me.

Also, in the original download from majin123, the bodyslide files won't be in the right place if you've simply extracted it to the data directory, you need to move the bodyslide folder into the tools directory.

Oh, when I was telling about my modding newbie, I didnt mean Im total idiot :D Okay jk :) Yes I made right folders, using bodyslide and then change new nif file into right meshes folder, also made a spaces beetwen words (because bodyslide make AradiaLingerieDress.nif). Esp is working well for me, but I have no any ideas why stockings doesnt shown :( Finally, yes, I have cbbe; what you mean reinstall main mod?
Check scr please to see how its looks like.

Attached Files

ZatanicGC

ZatanicGC

it's me, ya boi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

i've got the same problem

Attached File  Fallout4 2016-01-17 08-22-16.jpg   323.59KB   31 downloads