BtN's CBBE Testing ground (Naughty TWB, CBBE RIP, +2, and Special)

what i did wrong ? pls help me fix it.

Vanila textures on CBBE body, you must download corect texturs. Or try see if you have this line in your Fallout.ini  sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, textures\, meshes\, scripts\, sound\, music\, misc\, shadersfx\, interface\, programs\, materials\

It must be the textures, thx for advince.

Can you recomende which will works with this CBBE?

All CBBE textures, example this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/476/?

• 3 weeks later...

what i did wrong ? pls help me fix it.

Bez_n_zvu.png

Looks to me as if you've created a body without clean files located in "X:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets" and "X:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale" and which need to be copied to "X:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets" and "X:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemale" respectively (from the "basehumanfemale", only six files need to be used/transferred: the three "basefemalehands" and three "femalebody")

After that, you can create your own body in BodySlide, but keep in mind to save your creation holding the "ctrl" key while hitting "build".

Preface: I started playing FO4 only a few days ago. It was only yesterday I figured out how to modify it to accept mods. Using NMM.

That being said, I've only tried 4 files, this being one of them but only of the four seems to work and it was only a picture replacement for the comics.

I installed the CBBE rip file but my body has not changed. Do I need to get another file from the Nexus? It's been down for a while now.

Love this. Thank you

How did you get that body to work? I finally got the CBBE to work and tried the body slide but my result was very lumpy.

In the top dropdown make sure you select CBBE2pac, then use the Jane Body sliders there.

• 1 month later...

HI, I really love your work. I first found Bazoonga's Workshop, and I love the releases so far. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Then I found this awesome bodyslide slider set here, whis is just the options I needed! I once converted some slider sets on skyrim so I could get a few more slider options, but it took forever since I had NO clue what I was doing. I eventually got it, but I didn't want to go through that again. So, thank you very much for this, and the BZW on your other thread. Greatly appreciated. I was wondering if you could answer something for me- So today, I had to clear up some mods due to stuttering and needing to isolate the conflicts and I had to reinstall the Ninja outfit created by you. I didn't even give it a thought, I just jumped right in after I got the stuttering issues resolved. Totally forgot to batch build the few armor mods that I had to reinstall. Long story even longer, I equipped the Ninja outfit and thought "wait, that's not my preset". Thing is, its a really nice preset. I was wondering if you could share it. If not, I understand. Nifscope ID's the body as CBBE2. Idk what the slider sets are, but it is a shape I've tried to create before. It's whatever preset that was used to make the body that is in the stock Nif when you extract the archive. I would really appreciate it. But if not, that's totally cool. Either way, thanks for all your awesome work!

-Fallen.

• 4 months later...

Decided to poke my head out of my cave for a bit....

Using the latest version of CBBE and just adding 2 sliders.

Slider 1 - Foot Angle (rehash of UUNP foot angle, but now on the FO4 CBBE body).

Slider 2 - Roid Rage (Simple version of Rip all in a single slider)

Going back into my mancave...

Decided to poke my head out of my cave for a bit....

Using the latest version of CBBE and just adding 2 sliders.

Slider 1 - Foot Angle (rehash of UUNP foot angle, but now on the FO4 CBBE body).

Slider 2 - Roid Rage (Simple version of Rip all in a single slider)

Going back into my mancave...

for some reason using the foot angle slider causes my body to go all crazy.

Any ideas?

Love this. Thank you

Screen_Shot44.png

How did you get that body to work? I finally got the CBBE to work and tried the body slide but my result was very lumpy.

Agreed, would love this preset. Any chance of sharing?

• 2 weeks later...

This is really cool and I want to use it, however it doesn't seem to want to work with any of the outfits bodyslides that i have. I have CBBE installed and when I bodyslide with the CBBE Rip body preset that i made, it doesn't carry over the new sliders so any outfit that has a midriff showing is just flat instead of having the 6 pack. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not compatible with normal CBBE bodyslide files for outfits?

• 2 months later...

Hi, I think I'm really stupid, I can't get this preset to work anyhow. I keep seing regular cbbe presets when I choose CBBE RIP or CBBE +2 in BS. Can you make a complete guide for dummies on how to install this BS preset?

P.S. What kind of textures should I use? The ones I use now are just not put on the mesh, so that there are only head, hands and feet visible, and the body textures and spread below the feet. Very strange)

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you want a truly high quality female muscular body - that doesn't look weird, wrinkled or like He-Man without a penis - try Atomic Beauty.

Don't be fooled by the showcase images with the balloon tits, you can absolutely make some perky B/C cups on top of the best "She-Hulk" body we ever had in a Bethesda game.

Some crappy pics by me, just to show what i made with a few slider tweaks. These are probably between C and D cups but you can make them even smaller and just as perky. The rest of the body looks perfectly defined and shaped with only the muscle mass slider.

12406-2-1481601495.png

12406-1-1481601475.png

12406-0-1481601434.png

Only problems so far, the author still didn't convert all base game and none of the DLC items. But those that are finished are >much< higher quality than anything else for Bodyslide and work perfect with the native AB sliders.

Also there are some issues with the weight triangle, the "large" slider just boosts the butt infinitely and i also got some neck gaps with certain settings. Hope we can see that mod finalized one day.

• 1 month later...
  • BringtheNoise changed the title to BtN's CBBE Testing ground (Naughty TWB, CBBE RIP, +2, and Special)