Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

I have never, in my 57 years

Also, it tickles me that we're in the same age group. :D

:lol:

What?!? Are we a club? I, too, am 57! :D

Any other joiners 'out' there?

I'm a tad younger than you two, but not a whole lot; 53. ;)

Great work!

A smidgen older at 58.

Oh, now this is just too funny.  I almost removed that thinking that I would be seen as the Gramps of the board.  I'm glad that I didn't.  It's good to know that there are others who refuse to grow up..... :cool:

It's good to know that there are others who refuse to grow up..... :cool:

I think it is fantasy gaming that has grown up. I started nearly 40 years ago now with Dungeons & Dragons and watched this whole industry build up in the wake of that. It seems to me that was the beginning of this genre. How many of you started with D&D in the late 70s?

I remember dreaming back then that it would great to have a computer to do all the tedium for us. At that time, personal computers were in their infancy as well. And now after having seen how the gaming industry drives the computer industry all these years, I'm still gobsmacked! And then when I read a comment on a forum like this where some young whipper-snapper complains about an animation or graphic, well, I just :facepalm:.

:D

So good to see so many mature men here, I'm like kid here (28) hehe  :P

Enjoy it.  Time passes way too quickly. 

Amen, brother!

I think it is fantasy gaming that has grown up. I started nearly 40 years ago now with Dungeons & Dragons and watched this whole industry build up in the wake of that. It seems to me that was the beginning of this genre. How many of you started with D&D in the late 70s?

I remember dreaming back then that it would great to have a computer to do all the tedium for us. At that time, personal computers were in their infancy as well. And now after having seen how the gaming industry drives the computer industry all these years, I'm still gobsmacked! And then when I read a comment on a forum like this where some young whipper-snapper complains about an animation or graphic, well, I just :facepalm:.

:D

I never got into D&D; but my ex was a big D&D player.  A DM and campaign writer.

I started gaming with consoles: Colecovison, then Nintendo (huge Zelda fan) then shifted to Sierra (Kings Quest) on my Tandy Computer.  I don't remember the specs other than it had a 100M harddrive that the salesman said was the largest I would ever need.   LOL.... Riiiiiiight.  My ex and I were also one of the first to play The Realm, which I believe was the first MMO, not counting MUDs.  That was using dialup, with the Mosaic browser, Win3.1 and 6 hours to download (I don't remember the file size).  You are correct: my, how things have changed.  :)

Guest ffabris

Oh, now this is just too funny.  I almost removed that thinking that I would be seen as the Gramps of the board.  I'm glad that I didn't.  It's good to know that there are others who refuse to grow up..... :cool:

LOL! Nicely said! :D

I need to bitch a little to let off some steam.

Usually I rant at my sister (whom I live with atm) when I hit a road block in my sex-amation endeavor.  She hasn't a clue what I am talking about, and usually just smiles and nods; but it helps me to release the frustration, and that is what I most need to do.

I also want to let everyone know what is going on for a little better understanding of what I'm dealing with, animation wise.

I spent 2 days building the first stage of a 69 animation.  I hit some really good key poses and in general was quite pleased with the results....... until I tried it in game.  I used the wrong bone (root) to make them prone, which was fine in Blender; but in game they disappeared through the floor.  All the finagling I had done to make a smooth transition from vertical to horizontal; all that work down the tubes. :angry:  <SIGH> :( So in a fit of anger and frustration, I threw all that away, mumbled obscenities under my breath, planned a painful demise for the daemon that surely must live in my computer to torment me so,  chain smoked a few cigarettes (et al), and paced obsessively trying to figure out what was happening and how to fix it.  I just about threw in the towel.  Every animation I have made thus far, I have run into rigging problems.  Tear it apart, make changes, put it back together, start over.  I mean no disrespect to Anton who built the Blender Tools that I'm using.  He did a great job and without them I wouldn't be animating. He has also said that he has no interest in male characters.  So I'm on my own, learning as I go and making every mistake there is to make... some 2 and 3 times..... :-/  Can you tell I'm a bit flustered??

After much analysis and trial and error I have finally figured out how to make it work and what bones to use.  I was rotating the Root Bone and instead I need to use the Com Bone.   I have to, once again, change the rigging in order to be able to use it.  I have gotten used to using the Pelvis Controller for squatting, and all my other controllers are parented to it.  Now I have to add a Com controller, set up the constraints, and parent the controller hierarchy to it.   I know most of you don't know what I am talking about....... just do as my sister does........ :P:dodgy:  :D   Talking, (or writing) helps me step through the process faster and I want to be animating and not rigging!!!!! :exclamation::@

* smiling and nodding *

And respect for not giving up!

On the positive side, once this period of learning the quirks of the custom tools and the game is over, you will really enjoy transforming your ideas into reality.

It's also a bit like the Dragonborn - he has to go through fights and storms in order to learn a Shout, but then get's to use it at will. (not sure I managed to say exactly what I wanted to with this :-) )

* smiling and nodding *

And respect for not giving up!

On the positive side, once this period of learning the quirks of the custom tools and the game is over, you will really enjoy transforming your ideas into reality.

It's also a bit like the Dragonborn - he has to go through fights and storms in order to learn a Shout, but then get's to use it at will. (not sure I managed to say exactly what I wanted to with this :-) )

Actually.... you said that quite well.  Yeah... the trials of the Dragonborn as he wrestles with the Dragon that is Modding and absorbs it's Soul........ to then be used for greater deeds!. GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO.......

<HUG>  :heart:

I need to bitch a little to let off some steam.

Sending huggs and virtual vodka.

Thank you very much,Fab (may I call you Fab? :) ).  They are both well received and greatly appreciated..... :wub: 

Sure you can! And welcome! :)

B)

And on that note:

Hey yous Guyz!!!!!

Check out the OP.  I edited it and added the Animation Pack for the first 3 animations. 

I must admit that I'm a tad nervous.  I so hope they work....... (nervous chuckle... that actually sounded like Butthead..........).

Cool!  Will try after dinner. :)  Psst, start a download for it.  ;)

Do you mean make a download page?  (I'm a little slow today... it's the stress I tell ya).

If so, I want to wait a little while and see how this works out.  If it crashes and burns I want to be able to run for the hills.....

Guest ffabris

Cool!  Will try after dinner. :)  Psst, start a download for it.  ;)

Do you mean make a download page?  (I'm a little slow today... it's the stress I tell ya).

If so, I want to wait a little while and see how this works out.  If it crashes and burns I want to be able to run for the hills.....

Haha... that's what I meant, yes.

I just tested the BJ face and it looks really well on most of the BJ animations. I think you should release it as a separate mod as most of the LL users will appreciate it. 

By "most" I mean that sometimes SL puts the BJ face when it is not necessary so any BJ face looks strange in that particular stage.

Guest ffabris

OK, first report from me:

Blowjob: totally rocks, I love it!

Mutual JO: not found a way to trigger it, using SLEN. Doesn't seem to be available for "let's masturbate together". Tags?

Solo JO: Problem. Actor kneels, begins, stands, kneels, begins ... rinse and repeat. (Used press'n'hold N to trigger a JO.)

Archived