Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

What about quests that involve giants? Such as the various radiant quests to kill them , or the iNPC quests which involved giants (not all of them are killed)? There are also quests with "named" giants in the vanilla game and other mods.

I mean, is this mod intended for someone not playing the game? By that I mean, for players not really running the quests?

Basically, all this mod does is change the mesh and textures; adds a functioning schlong (with SoS) and a few gay animations that are made for the changed body. 

There are 3 main giants in the vanilla game, and all other giants are simply references, including Grok.  The only exception (that I have found) is the giant outside whiterun that the companions are fighting.  I did not change any scripts; so all normal behaviour and quests should be unaffected.  I did attempt to make them non-aggressive; but I have found that they still attack in certain instances; so any scripted aggressiveness remains.  

As far as working with other mods.  It works with Creature Framework (with changes in the CF MCM, so that it doesn't replace my mesh with the Sexlab Nude Creatures mesh).  It will work with existing sex animations; but they don't look very good due to size and alignment. 

Mods that add additional giants, probably not. Bethesda messed up the node naming convention for the giant skeleton and I had to correct the left thigh name for HDT to work.  Any other meshes (including vanilla) are weighted for the original skeleton.

The giants always switch back to the original model when playing animation and their legs become glitchy :| idk why

In the Creature Framework MCM under the Creatures tab.  Go to page 3 and change the 3 giants from "Sexlab Nude Creatures" to "Disable".

Thx, the light version works! Here are some more pix, the issue with 3some anims  were about how I targeted the actors with matchmaker, got it to work with self-human-giant. The peen seems to be a bit too short for the human love animation, can't fix it now without SoS as the giant doesnt show up  in SAM mcm

post-163758-0-42070200-1498532091_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-26032100-1498532098_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-55288900-1498532104_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-90504400-1498532108_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-85608200-1498532111_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived