Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

Not my cup of tea, but i got to say that the details in these animations are amazing.

Very well done.

Do you recognize beast races so thier tail is properly moved out of the way if needed or animated in a fitting way?

The way the BJ animation is atm, it would work for females as well, which is what i'm interessted in. Very fitting for Khajiit, imo.

Awesome stuff!

Thank you.  ;)

Not my cup of tea, but i got to say that the details in these animations are amazing.

Very well done.

Do you recognize beast races so thier tail is properly moved out of the way if needed or animated in a fitting way?

The way the BJ animation is atm, it would work for females as well, which is what i'm interessted in. Very fitting for Khajiit, imo.

Thank you.  ;)

As to the Beast races:  Unfortunately the export script for Blender doesn't account for the tail, and since I don't have any scripting knowledge, there isn't anything I can do with it.  My apologies.

Thank you.  wink.png

As to the Beast races:  Unfortunately the export script for Blender doesn't account for the tail, and since I don't have any scripting knowledge, there isn't anything I can do with it.  My apologies.

Ya, i already heard that its hard to animate/work with the tails, hence why in most animation they stick thru everything and everyone. :/

But your animations are still great, even w/o an animated tail.

No malus there. ^^

They look great, tho im not rly into men i would love to get my hands on them and use it for male x futa :D

Thank you. ;)

Funny, I feel the same way about women..... :P

However they will work is fine by me.  I have been adjusting straight animations to fit my gay characters for as long as I have been modding the game.  I would expect that others would adjust and use mine based on their preferences.

Finally animations for gay male characters ! Very well done, I hope an animation pack will be made soon. Kudos to you, sir, you are talented :)

Thank you. ;)

Yes, exactly the reason that I am making these.  I have removed 80% of the available animations because I just can't get them to look right (I'm a bit OCD that way), which is a shame since some are very well made.  But I understand that that is what the animator was interested in and what the market most desires, so I can find no fault for them being as they are.  I just wanted some that specifically fit my preference, and maybe give a little back to the community in the process.

Finally! They look really great. Specially liked the BJ one, I love how he rubs those abs x3 Keep on the good work, friend. Cannot wait for the release.

Thank you.  ;) 

That is my personal favorite so far; but it was also the biggest pain to make.  Viewed from other angles there is some visible clipping, i just hope it doesn't detract from the overall animation.  The hands are about six inches out from the body (relatively speaking) in Blender, so it makes it very tricky getting the alignment right.

Excellent, excellent! Finally animation I wanted to see x)

I hope there will be many. You're really talented, I love.

Thank you. ;)

I have 10 planned atm.  One more solo, a few duo, and a couple triple.  I am also planning a 6 man daisy chain; but that one will be tricky, so no promises.  I prefer to take my time and make each one the best that I can, and with my lack of proficiency in animating, it is a slow process.  These three were made over the course of 4 months; but that included learning Blender, learning and adjusting the rig, and numerous restarts due to mistakes on my part.  Hopefully I can turn them out a bit quicker now.

Gorgeous animation work! A tad bit abrupt with the movements, but miles ahead of the "POOF you're in a new position" thing that the rest do. I can't wait to see the rest! Although, I have enough difficulty getting three people in one animation. I think I got four people together once. How in the world could you do six guys at once?

Gorgeous animation work! A tad bit abrupt with the movements, but miles ahead of the "POOF you're in a new position" thing that the rest do. I can't wait to see the rest! Although, I have enough difficulty getting three people in one animation. I think I got four people together once. How in the world could you do six guys at once?

Thank you. ;)

I use the Random Sex mod and drop the time way down.  With enough characters around it pretty much plays everything.  Plus I have 5 followers that I run with and have adjusted to my liking, which is the main reason that I would attempt a 6 man animation.

Fantastic animations! You're VERY talented! Are these for the 0SEX mod?

Thank you. :D   Coming from you, that is quite the compliment.  Matter of fact, I am using your mod as a guide as I learn the SL Animation Loader.  :D

Very beautiful animations, I really like the chest rubbing and the handclasps gesture. I can really see a lot of love and effort was put into these. <3

I would be really thrilled if this is for 0SEX, since I primarily use it.

Thank you. ;)

I haven't yet used the 0SEX mod and I don't have the time atm to learn it or how to import into it, so they will be for Sexlab.  If someone wishes to set them up for use with 0SEX I will have no problem with that.  Or, if someone is willing to explain to me how to make them compatible, then I would consider doing it.   :)

Thank you to everyone who have expressed interest in my animations, and your wonderful responses.  I usually try to respond to each post in kind; but life got in the way recently and I haven't had the time to answer or animate.  Life is calming down so I can get back on track. 

WOW! Excellent work for just learning the processes. My hat's off to you sir! :wub:

What mods are you using and do you plan to release those animations for SexLab when you are done working on them?

I use Sexlab and a few of the companion mods: Random Sex, Arousal, Submit, Eager NPCs, Cum Shot and SLAL. I prefer that the sex just happen instead of having to trigger it. (While sneaking through a dungeon, one of my followers becomes so overwhelmed with lust from starting at my exposed ass, and the bulge between my legs, that he just has to throw me to the ground and fill me with his man meat as my other followers masturbate to the intense scene that is taking place before them......uh..... ahem.... <blush>... sorry, got lost in the moment.)

The body is a modified version of SOS (fixed the UV, increased nipple size for jewelry, lowered the waist, and added a mesh for pubic hair). 

The body textures I made using a PSD file I found on Nexus (Hairy Body Texture) for a hair base, adjusted the skin color, and collected every male normal map I could find which are all randomized by Everybody's Different. 

The jewelry is a compilation of a few different mods (Male nipple rings for SOS, Kendo 2's piercings, Pierced Ears-Earrings) as well as a couple of pieces that I made. 

The tattoos are applied as an armor that I built, and the art is from a couple of tattoo mods as well as from the internet. 

I also changed the Head.tri (Combat Shout) as well as the beards (ugh) for a more natural looking oral animation. 

I plan to release them as a SLAL pack for Sexlab. 

Well, I won't speak for the others who have expressed appreciation for your efforts but I will welcome any mods related to your work that you choose to release here. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many others who would welcome them as well.

You, sir, are a trailblazer in the gay mod community! Thank you for all your efforts!

Well, I won't speak for the others who have expressed appreciation for your efforts but I will welcome any mods related to your work that you choose to release here. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many others who would welcome them as well.

You, sir, are a trailblazer in the gay mod community! Thank you for all your efforts!

Don't worry about request, just first do what YOU want and don't care about other things, cuz your animations looks even better than any M/F I've ever seen for Skyrim :D

I can't express my appreciation for what you both wrote.  It actually brought me to tears (yes, I am the over-sensitive type).  I have never, in my 57 years, felt this type of acceptance and recognition for myself and for something that I created.  Thank you again to both of you, as well as to all that have responded.  :heart:

Time to apply myself to the task ahead and actually live up to my words. :)

Archived