"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Please someone tell me what body mod this is, I would really like to know. P.S. I'm very new to this sorry.

post-421424-0-92078400-1476545134.jpg

Any have this body mod

post-1277577-0-68004200-1472836673.jpg

Any idea about the mods used there ?

Outfit, body etc...

All i know is the race is yngnord, i posted in the past page a lot of screenshots by the same user.

94319.jpg

+1 also clothes need to be revealed

+1

For the Female orc how do you make the skin texture glossy on the schlong through nifskope?

Does someone recognize this creature ?

ds1.gif

That is Rotty from The Witcher.

He is part of the SkyMoMod, i think there is a Sexlab patch for SkyMoMod.

I added the Falmer penis and redone the texture, then replaced the HentaiCreatures Draugr.

ds1.gif

I really like this lighting, what location is that?

Volkihar Castle boss room (coc dlc1vampirecastlebossroom).

Yes the lighting is really good here, and also quite good at nighttime (GiF made during daytime).

ds1.gif

I added the Falmer penis and redone the texture, then replaced the HentaiCreatures Draugr.

ds1.gif

Yes the lighting is really good here, and also quite good at nighttime (GiF made during daytime).

Nice, thanks for informations. I already got SkyMoMod installed and I found this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2090-skymomod-v13-sexlab-compatibility-patch-genitals-not-included/

Although it says :

"Genitals of some creatures are not included"

So, does it include your work for Rotty?

ds1.gif

ds1.gif

Nice, thanks for informations. I already got SkyMoMod installed and I found this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2090-skymomod-v13-sexlab-compatibility-patch-genitals-not-included/

Although it says :

"Genitals of some creatures are not included"

So, does it include your work for Rotty?

Nope.

Funny i don't use the SkyMoMod compatibility patch.

What I done was added the Falmer penis to the mesh and had to make a texture to go with it, then i just replaced the Draugr mesh (Draugr04) from HentaiCreatures thats included in MoreNastyCreatures mod to get it appear ingame.

Also had reweight 80% of the mesh and then there is also the floppy balls which you won't find anywhere....(yet ;)).

I'm looking for this armour mod (ignore the cum).  Thanks in advance biggrin.png

EDIT - forgot the image, shush ¬_¬

Capture.jpg

Black Talon ^^ here is the UNP version, don't know which one you need https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27618-blacktalon-armor-for-unp/

Thanks! been looking for ages ^^

I'm looking for this armour mod (ignore the cum).  Thanks in advance biggrin.png

EDIT - forgot the image, shush ¬_¬

Capture.jpg

Black Talon ^^ here is the UNP version, don't know which one you need https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27618-blacktalon-armor-for-unp/

Thanks! been looking for ages ^^

I am searching for this armor and cannot find it.Can someone help me out plz?Thanks.

That's a render of something not of Skyrim. Probably Daz or Poser, that outfit might be found on one of their various markets.  It would need porting if someone has seen it to give you more info.

I am searching for this armor and cannot find it.Can someone help me out plz?Thanks.

That's a render of something not of Skyrim. Probably Daz or Poser, that outfit might be found on one of their various markets.  It would need porting if someone has seen it to give you more info.

Here is the information.  ;)

http://www.artfile.ru/s.php?p=236&s=32&f=764&po=on

edit: It's just a Desktop Motive.  :lol: