Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html

In this link there are Blade and soul armors. I was wondering that if anyone had a link for these. I cant seem to be able to download them.  Preferabily with Bodyslide files. I've been searching for a link for these for so long..

All you can find here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49352-blade-soul-unpb-and-7b-bombshell/

Thank you!. Now i gotta find Bodyslide files for these or start making them myself. Anyway thank you!

Where can I find an earlier version (preferably v1.4) of this follower:

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/110079862020/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AD%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BCmod-gomaperofollower-v15-update-unp-ver

I would like the follower without the high poly headmesh so I can copy the face and make a preset out of it...

It could be based on the citrus head, try with it.

If not then you can dream about it.

Guest Junicorn

Where can I find an earlier version (preferably v1.4) of this follower:

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/110079862020/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%AD%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BCmod-gomaperofollower-v15-update-unp-ver

I would like the follower without the high poly headmesh so I can copy the face and make a preset out of it...

It could be based on the citrus head, try with it.

If not then you can dream about it.

Tried citrus but no luck... I'm off to dream land I guess... I'll wake up when someone finds it  :P

Add to my long list of mod thoughts:

I might be the only one who is turned on by dying in a video game. Actually I do know 1 other person who admitted to this. There might be more who don't admit it. I would like to see a mod where the NPC's gloat over the dead body, or arrange it to their liking (funny pose? spread eagle? maybe some options are needed). I know there are mods where predators eat your, or people take stuff, but I was thinking of something more. There are probably some who want necrophilia of the player's corpse too.

Mod that makes it so there are traps that instead of just putting gear on you (thinking of cursed loot and such) make it so you are actually trapped for X amount of time and after that time there are some debuffs added to you for X amount of time? Also, assuming it isn't the trap that is doing something to your character have it so bandits or some monsters come and have there fun?

Dude I second this idea, that sounds awesome to me, please tell me someone is working on this/already made it.

Hi, thank you to approve my request  :cool:

this is my detail   plot of this new mod,,,

1. evil player (evil summoner) need to go hidden Labyrinth, then he meet  illusion of demon king.

The demon king  was punished by one goddess and her Loyal  worriers., and Sealed Long ago.

(loyal  worriers of goddess are all  young sexy worriers, with individual sexy armors and 

battle suit :blush: )

then demon request  player to find all Loyal worriers who protect every dungeon from demon

apostle by goddess Prophecy.

fight  ,beat,   catch up, confine , and  correct their justice soul  which were  Remuneration of Goddess .

If player can correct all justice souls (kind of gem ) , demon can solve the seal,

then demon will  offer true evil power for player. (player  and reborn demon will become one)

2. To take  out justice souls from Loyal  worriers body ,

player need to pour evil Aura to the justice souls (which are protected  in their body)

and Filled with evil will, by repeat sex punishment,, :sleepy:

After pulled out justice soul, player need to devote these souls  for demon as evidence,

but get slave souls from demon.  then player bury them in worrier bodies.

After that,, player can keep  these worriers as his Sex Slave Figure, 

(who have not real soul, emotion, anymore, but they move, talk, and can fight,, for player, by fake soul which buried in  their body, )

I really dream,,  such roll play,,,in skyrim,, 

but at first,, I may need  (repuest)  mod , of new dungeon boss , who are all beautiful  pretty sexy woman worriers, like many original  followers, then they need to appear, when  player visit dungeon again which was cleared once,,  :(

I just thought of this and it made me chuckle... "Even Actors Height" doesn't work for Dragons, I'm sure... Dragons are ALWAYS MASSIVE. I imagined a large Skyrim dragon being shrank down to Human size.

Anyway, I'm sharing this idea in this thread because I'm curious. Are there any known mods that... shrink Dragons down to human size? Or... at least small enough that humans aren't the same size as their "business"???

To a similar effect, I think Monster Mod has Drakes or something... are there sexlab animations for those? (I'm pretty sure creature animations has added some for Monster Mod)

I have some questions as well; what happened to Forbidden Fruit mod? The thread removed and i don't find even a single information about it.

Second one; i couldnt find the Fairylicious Mod. Its thread remowed as well. I have a dryad follower and this is completly suits her. Somebody can help me to find it? (There is not a single download link to original mod, only body slide packs.)

Anyone?

I have some questions as well; what happened to Forbidden Fruit mod? The thread removed and i don't find even a single information about it.

Second one; i couldnt find the Fairylicious Mod. Its thread remowed as well. I have a dryad follower and this is completly suits her. Somebody can help me to find it? (There is not a single download link to original mod, only body slide packs.)

Anyone?

Second

your answer is

http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/146441647903/come-visit-arsenics-bandit-den-at-nsfwmods-there

Could someone create this (http://cybrfoot.tumblr.com/post/137961263592/sweet-miracle-agnetis-miracle) walk animation?  Or is it possible to get HDT to do this naturally/automatically?  (Note: Hands-In-Pockets not necessary, I'm focused on the horizontal movement, with maybe a bit more vertical bounce as well.)

I also REALLY want an idle animation that bounces the breasts noticeably with each breath (said breaths could be slightly exaggerated)!

Hey all...

I lost a .rar file awhile ago of a voiced companion, and for the love of me i cant refind it to try her out.

I recall the following information

Was female

was in the demon hunter armor

found in the Inn inside Windhelm

had a shield and daedric sword???

voiced/quest aware (i think quest aware)

had white skin and black hair....

I thought her name was Katrina but I'm not inding anything... I just recall the armor she had with her mod and the voice.

Anyone got a possible thought? I know for a fact it is not the VERA DEMON HUNTER follower.