Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Is there a mod that gives you spells to spawn/summon animals/creatures? kinda like hentai creatures but with more if not all the animals/creatures in the game? i had one like this before and i thought it was hentai creatures but hentai creatures only gives you a few spells.

Is there a mod that gives you spells to spawn/summon animals/creatures? kinda like hentai creatures but with more if not all the animals/creatures in the game? i had one like this before and i thought it was hentai creatures but hentai creatures only gives you a few spells.

as i know hentai creatures allow u to summon all skyrim dg+db creatures. u just need to buy books in riverwood from lucan valerius in his shop.

ust found the Cerinian Race mod (Krystal Fox) and it works amazingly, except.. GASP there's no nipples!

And the author will not make any themselves however, from thier readme.txt

Can I modify your mod / fix it / make my own version?

Yes, script source is included.

IMPORTANT:  You do not have permission to use anything in this mod for commercial purposes.

So basically you can mod this as long as you don't try to profit/claim it as your own!

if any decent nipple modder out there (as i have NO idea how to blend/render/whatever it would be considered, i'm at a loss to do it myself!

And barbie breasts with  physics should be outlawed!

So please, help a fellow player in need and add some nipples to the skin/fur texture for me, and perhaps others who want this can get thier wish here too!

Im looking for a mod that lets you place a trapdoor to a bathing room in a custom house. not specifically an adult mod on its own but im tired of having to turn of 'bathing requires water' to live in my favorite house.

Needs to work with Bathing in Skyrim

Would like it to be lore friendly, preferably Nordic themed

Hello,

I'm looking for a mod to make passersby stop, come nearby and watch and maybe masturbate.

Like in the mod "defeat" but not only laughing but else start masturbating if their arousal level rises.

I've already found "random sex acts" but this is too much for me and sometimes the game crashes.

I've also found the mod "spectator crowd" where this was planned but I don't think this is ongoing

cause the last update was in 2014.

Any other ideas ?

Mike

Sorry for my english I'm no native speaker.

Okay so I am here to ask if anyone has started a project or if there are already complete projects of a tentacle themed mod that isn't estrus chaurus. I want something of the same level in terms of tentacles from ground raping character but would like to find a more updated better tentacle mod than estrus. Preferably one with a decent amount of animations and content. I know I saw some images in the post your sex screenshots post of someone being tentacle raped by something not of the estrus chaurus mod, but if anyone has something similar in development some information would be grand.

Like wulfgear09 above, I'm wondering if there's a mod that allows the PC to be whipped or tortured more or less at will. Specifically, something that would mimic Maria Eden's functionality of being able to climb onto a cross, rack, restraint pole, etc. and be automatically whipped by the master/mistress, except that it would be for anybody in the area with a high enough arousal. Like Horrible Harassment but with whipping instead of just rape, and triggered by being on a piece of bondage furniture, or by PC request.

Probably a simple, silly request, but I'm curious about some male character enhancements that work to give some good appearance on that side of things. I've gotten my ladies more or less sorted (CBBE, SportySexySweat and a decent skinpack, specially for Argonian and Kaijit,), but not sure of my options for males beyond adding the shlong.

I'm surprised that I didn't find something like this. In the Hearthfire DLC your spouse can be kidnapped for ransom by bandits, I'm thinking of a simple mod that makes it so when the Mighty Dragonborn is finished cutting through the bandit scum he discovers his spouse helpless and exposed in some state of bondage. Through a "Conversation" you can then choose to free her and finish the quest normally, or take advantage of her predicament. . .

Then again, it's not like the Dragonborn's spouse is the only one to be an abducted Damsel in distress in Skyrim. Prehaps clearing out bandits can yield some alternative rewards. . . Or you could just free the captive and get the normal reward if you need the gold. (Maybe get a bounty placed on the player if they rape the captive because of the fact it's rape)

Im looking for a mod that lets you place a trapdoor to a bathing room in a custom house. not specifically an adult mod on its own but im tired of having to turn of 'bathing requires water' to live in my favorite house.

Needs to work with Bathing in Skyrim

Would like it to be lore friendly, preferably Nordic themed

I use this.

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/27361-2-1370763655.jpg

6:03

I would love a mod that places random rapists all over the world... I don't want them to instantly rape me, though, I know a mod like that I think. I want people placed all over that attack me I guess... and idk what to search for  :-/

I'm also curious about a mod similar to this, but where NPCs rape other NPCs. Like you can just be walking along and come upon a bandit raping a wench or something.

I would love a mod that places random rapists all over the world... I don't want them to instantly rape me, though, I know a mod like that I think. I want people placed all over that attack me I guess... and idk what to search for  :-/

I'm also curious about a mod similar to this, but where NPCs rape other NPCs. Like you can just be walking along and come upon a bandit raping a wench or something.

Hmm... well I guess what I'm asking for is for Rapist NPC's that would rape anyone, player or otherwise, though, but what I asked for wouldn't mean a guarantee you walk around the corner and see someone already raping someone else; you might see the Rapist going towards the other NPC to assault them, though. My desire is mainly that there would be a lot of people around that want to rape me...

So recently I've had to start diving really deep into the sexual skyrim modding community in order to find so cool new things due to the fact that I've downloaded basically every other sex mod that worthwhile and lately there has been 2 types of mods that I want to be implemented but don't see any. Those would be number one, tentacle mods like estrus, and number two and ahegao mod, or tongue while your being fucked. And I personally don't see how these aren't a thing I mean we have an animated vagina so why not a tongue sticking out/ animated? That's unless I've missed a mod that's already done this fairly well, but I'd like to know if anyone else wants this mod and/or is working on one.

So recently I've had to start diving really deep into the sexual skyrim modding community in order to find so cool new things due to the fact that I've downloaded basically every other sex mod that worthwhile and lately there has been 2 types of mods that I want to be implemented but don't see any. Those would be number one, tentacle mods like estrus, and number two and ahegao mod, or tongue while your being fucked. And I personally don't see how these aren't a thing I mean we have an animated vagina so why not a tongue sticking out/ animated? That's unless I've missed a mod that's already done this fairly well, but I'd like to know if anyone else wants this mod and/or is working on one.

Personally I use Htools tongue mod I believe its by a person named Halo. And I have been working on cum meshes to be added after or during sex. I'm a n00b when it comes to creating meshes in 3ds max but I am making some excellent progress. I was thinking about making a tongue mesh that is basically an armor piece(circlet or helmet) to fit perfectly on the female and male head but Halo's tongues do that in a way and it better bc it can be adjusted via nifskope. But I love the idea and I am sure its been brought up here on LL before so you're not alone my friend. Stay brutal :D