Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

adult Requests WCIF Skyrim

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3892 replies to this topic

Sursed

Sursed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Does anyone have a Bodyslide preset for this body?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/71713/?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Pheonix777

Pheonix777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Does anyone know of a female wolf, horse mod? Looked everywhere but cant even seem to find anyone working on this. now that SL supports creature genders I was hoping to find one.

Does anyone know of a female wolf, horse mod? Looked everywhere but cant even seem to find anyone working on this. now that SL supports creature genders I was hoping to find one.

Hello!

Do you have a mod (for Character female) where if you come arrested the guards rape in prison (or even outside)?

http://www.loverslab...rison-overhaul/ might be what you are looking for? not just the guards will rape you tho.

JustCaroAnon

JustCaroAnon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Are there any adult statue asset packs? Like the statues that I've seen in screenshots of the Sisterhood of Dibella mod, but just the statues? I don't mind if I have to place them in the world myself. 

Edhildil makes those over at skyrim nexus. That's just the Azura one, but the others are linked in the description, or you can also look at their submitted files. They're all automatically placed in the world.

Are there any others? I've grabbed most of Edhildil's, and I have Grimoas' Talos replacer, but I'm sure there were ones for Molag Bal, Mephala, and Sanguine (maybe others too). They might have been for Oblivion, now that I think of it. I've seen other Oblivion assets ported, but I'm not sure how it's done. I can't remember how I found them, or where. 

I'm also wondering if/where there's a guide on making statues like the ones in the background of this screenshot or the one in this screenshot. They're definitely custom, but I cannot find anything on how to make something like them. The person who made them for Sisterhood of Dibella also made a loading screen mod, so I'm guessing it might be a similar method to making static models for the loading screen...but I can't find anything clear on that either, or that is at least clearer than 'use Blender or 3DSMax'.

Edhildil's covers all the ones that I have, but if you do find others please post them here, I'd love to know about them too.

I haven't been able to find any further guidance on how I'm meant to use Blender to create statues or the Oblivion assets that I mentioned (I've found a couple of obscure forum posts referencing them, but that's it), so I'm using Tes5Edit and the CK to change the placement of Edhildil's statues (to suit my game) and I'm going to look at how I could do something similar with the Sisterhood of Dibella statues. It would be a personal mod, though editing this kind of stuff in Tes5Edit and the CK is fairly easy to do to suit one's build of Skyrim. 

EDIT because I hate double posting - I found this thread with the Salome dress converted to CBBE. Is there a Bodyslided version available? HDT or TBBP would be really good too, but I can live without it on one outfit. Also, none of the links to the optional colours file work anymore - does anyone still have a copy?

metanight78

metanight78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hello everyone. Quick question.

Does anyone know of an animal follower mod that also works with SL creatures?

I want a faithful hound for my character who can also satisfy her carnal desires come nightfall ;)

I don't count "untamed" because I want the animal to be unique, not just another copy/paste wolf/stray, and I want the animal to be essential.

help would be appreciated.

karlpaws

karlpaws

the four pawed one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

I want a faithful hound for my character who can also satisfy her carnal desires come nightfall ;)

I don't count "untamed" because I want the animal to be unique, not just another copy/paste wolf/stray, and I want the animal to be essential.

Might look at this and the linked mods it builds on - if you do not like the new look, could just use the original.

http://www.loverslab...xy-sexy-dwemmy/

Otherwise I am aware of Vigilance, a dog for sale at the Markarth stables and Meeko, another dog roaming off the road south of Dragon Bridge.

foxminoso

foxminoso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

hi there !

i took a nice child mod but sexlab mod didn't work on them, is there a mod to allow it ?

(for exemple, with matchmaker it say "the spell fizz and fail ... " )

romualda5

romualda5

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

hi there !

i took a nice child mod but sexlab mod didn't work on them, is there a mod to allow it ?

Not allowed here !!!!!!!

TheRavenGod

TheRavenGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Anywhere I can find a good an attractive, slightly muscular female orc racemenu preset? Or a collection of presets in general?

I've tried using the sculpt tool with a follower's face, but the game seems to bug out whenever I do so.

Sursed

Sursed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Does anyone know standalone followers mods with followers created on the base of Lady’s body?

metanight78

metanight78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Might look at this and the linked mods it builds on - if you do not like the new look, could just use the original.

http://www.loverslab...xy-sexy-dwemmy/

Otherwise I am aware of Vigilance, a dog for sale at the Markarth stables and Meeko, another dog roaming off the road south of Dragon Bridge.

Just what I was looking for. Thanks.

romualda5

romualda5

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Does anyone know standalone followers mods with followers created on the base of Lady’s body?

Only found this

http://modgames.net/...1/251-1-0-16162

hentaijin

hentaijin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Looking for this used condom belt, or any sexy mod including condoms really.

Attached Files

Sursed

Sursed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Only found this

http://modgames.net/...1/251-1-0-16162

I already have this one. But thanks for your reply :)

FauxFurry

FauxFurry

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Looking for this used condom belt, or any sexy mod including condoms really.

While I don't so much as recognize the used condom belt mod but as far as other condom related mods go, there is Speed Buster's Ribbon outfit (in UNP Jiggle and UUNP versions) and the condom SOS add-on. I don't know how sexy that the Schlong Protective Gear armored condoms are to anyone, but I'll include them anyway.

lolwutttt

lolwutttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Want to re-post my question in case someone missed it the first time (could happen, I did give an answer first).

Does anyone know which mod(s) are responsible for raising lockpicking skill slowly in the background anytime my character is wearing restraints? I'm really interested in lowering or disabling that effect.

It's a big janky mess, but this is my modlist exported from SKSE. I doubt anyone would need it for this.

Spoiler

Spunk her Dunk?

Spunk her Dunk?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hello, I am here because I'm looking for a very specific mod, and I can't seem to find one.

What I'm looking for is a bit of a Romance/Love mod. I'm looking for it to feature some sort of Love Relationship that can be made with the NPC's that they'll remember, along with being able to have Sex with them. I'd like you to be able to have Sex through the chat dialog if possible, and maybe even marry that NPC (Not Needed, but would like). So kind of like if Skyrim was real life, and Romance/Love could happen, and etc. I would also like to be referred the best quality/updated mod for this please.

Is there any mod that provide these type of stuff? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,562 posts

hi there !

Not allowed here !!!!!!!

Only for enlightenment!
Rules
Point 13

http://www.loverslab...2-rules/?p=6248

Spoiler

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,562 posts

Hello, I am here because I'm looking for a very specific mod, and I can't seem to find one.

What I'm looking for is a bit of a Romance/Love mod. I'm looking for it to feature some sort of Love Relationship that can be made with the NPC's that they'll remember, along with being able to have Sex with them. I'd like you to be able to have Sex through the chat dialog if possible, and maybe even marry that NPC (Not Needed, but would like). So kind of like if Skyrim was real life, and Romance/Love could happen, and etc. I would also like to be referred the best quality/updated mod for this please.

Is there any mod that provide these type of stuff? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Skyrim Romance by Mara

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/71754/?

Only as a suggestion  :)

Spunk her Dunk?

Spunk her Dunk?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Skyrim Romance by Mara

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/71754/?

Only as a suggestion  :)

Q:
Is this for male or female player characters?
A:
This is for female player characters. You can play as a male, but you will be referred to as female (being called 'My lady', etc.)

Well, this mod is not for me (I'm male)... any other suggestions?

Merunk

Merunk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Does anyone know of any good quest mods that involve corruption/mindbreak?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adult, Requests, WCIF, Skyrim

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By blackstar99 in Skyrim Sex Mod Help, on 19 July 2016 - 02:14 AM

Source: Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Mod Request/Idea - Sex Drains Stamina

By thegrimreaper2 in thegrimreaper2's Blog, on 10 June 2016 - 06:31 AM

Source: Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Read Full Entry →