Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hey, 

Just wondering if there are any mods that add current clothing to the game for cbbe/7base. I know there are lots of booty shorts and dresses like that but i am specifically looking for things like tight jeans and shirts / Sweatshirts.

Cheers to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

What would be awesome now that there is an inflation framework is a mod that gives you cum-based spells and makes you more powerful the more inflated that you are but deflates you as you use the spells - giving you a real reason to go get inflated to power up

I forget what mod it was, but I had a mod where you can craft boots from each of the different armor tiers into thigh boots of the same material. I seem to have removed it from the list between characters and I don't remember what name it was under (I think it was an armor replacer mod and I replaced it with another armor replacer mod). If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide me a link to re-download the mod I would appreciate it.

I need help finding a mod. I know it exists, somewhere. It was a really nice mod I saw a while back called "Lesbian Load Screens", or just "Lesbianloadscreens". It had EXTREMELY high quality images, and a lot of them had highly detailed soles with wrinkles and everything. However, I can't seem to find this mod anywhere at all. Can someone help me out?

I forget what mod it was, but I had a mod where you can craft boots from each of the different armor tiers into thigh boots of the same material. I seem to have removed it from the list between characters and I don't remember what name it was under (I think it was an armor replacer mod and I replaced it with another armor replacer mod). If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide me a link to re-download the mod I would appreciate it.

Thats from ChronoTrigger77's armor replacer. It's called like Remodeled Armors or something like that. It comes in CBBE bodyslide and UUNP Bodyslide. both should be on the nexus if you search "Remodeled"

Could anybody make a wig version of the hair used in zzjay and Grace Darklings Hoods with hairs? There's a hair-only mesh download available on Nexus, but I can't seem to get it to show in game using the Creation Kit. I've also tried replacing the mesh and the texture of an existing wig mod to no avail. To be clear, I would like a version that could still fit under hoods. Thanks in advance!

Is there a custom race that allows to add all kinds of texture features (tintmasks, mouth, etc.)? I recently installed CustomRaces from the nexus, but it only has some tintmasks and normal body textures that can be overwritten. I can't override the other textures specifically for this race. 

Thats from ChronoTrigger77's armor replacer. It's called like Remodeled Armors or something like that. It comes in CBBE bodyslide and UUNP Bodyslide. both should be on the nexus if you search "Remodeled"

Thank you. Something's gone real wonky with my Skyrim files, half of the Remodeled thigh boots have no model so they just make my feet disappear when I equip it. I'll have to reinstall it and see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you. Something's gone real wonky with my Skyrim files, half of the Remodeled thigh boots have no model so they just make my feet disappear when I equip it. I'll have to reinstall it and see if that fixes the problem.

I recall having this problem with the CBBE version. I think someone goofed up the files. The UUNP version works perfectly though.