Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Cecilde Chronicles - Part I

1a_Title.jpg

CLIC HERE TO VIEW STORY

Below is the beginning of the adventures of Cecilde, a nord ranger wannabee which slowly improves at fighting but finds herself in need of other skills...
Currently, here is only the first part of this chronicle. There will be another half, and maybe more if people like it.

I would like to thank Itsasecret/raptor as well, he inspired me and could recognize some of his ideas in the making of this. ;)

It is not a secret that my male wood elf is perverted and kinky, but I would never imagine that he will start to like anal double dildo with female blood vampire... hahahaha (thanks to SL 1.62)

zU9yAsdG.png

Who says that orcs and elfs should hate each other. My wood elf shows an example how elves and orcs can live in harmony and enjoy in sex... Yes, orc girls loves anal sex... ;)

UsJs467C.png

hjkBkKtX.png

I started to create a new skyrim build

Screenshots:

jB22FYpc.jpg Nr3eSvMI.jpg nOpOlmYY.jpg cIABiEx3.jpg vj6xzl4P.jpg Oq1mG4MW.jpg Th0r0E4l.jpg V4vvksqc.jpg cbwkOhA0.jpg 3eUWa2ZM.jpg swHJ0zeQ.jpg CP7wk6MO.jpg GzmqyTxK.jpg WH1aNV1r.jpg

And some gifs:

Sorry for the low resolution

id actually really like this orc if she wasnt so ridiculously over muscular

very hot character

Beautiful Angelica Fucked On The Beach

thanks for all the likes

Yeah I figured as much. I personally don't use ENBs because it's too much work. I have enough mods in my game to keep track of so one doesn't randomly cause my game to self destruct, and I don't like messing with files because I usually don't know what I'm doing. I'm not too bothered with Skyrim's visuals, so I just go without.

What is everyone using that makes the bodies look so detailed? No amount of skin mods have ever looked that good.

Since some of us can't afford using ENB, I think ICBINE + SG texture is a decent subtitute. Of course it couldn't be compared to an actual ENB.

Here's an example (My current char Hera and Uthgerd the Unbroken):

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172557_zpsa7bxo7md

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172606_zpsejcghji8

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172618_zpsmi0fsq9l

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172656_zpskys8mr3z

Michaela's first blowjob. lol... it's soooo unusual for me to play as female... when she was doing blowjob for 100 golds (thanks to the Working girl mod and its author Shane), i was like: "My gooooodddddd, what am I doing? Sucking cocks?!?!.. I really need a lot of time to get use to play as female... :D

w2TWNg1B.png

LUjOYlIK.png

ABWjvBfE.png

I just noticed that if you delete the animobject files associated to the throne / chair / bed in Leito animations, you can pretty much use these animations wherever you want as long as you have the courage to align your character manually with a table / chair / bed / flat rock / bench of your choice.

So all in all you get nearly new animations from old ones ...

Following pictures are just samples to get an idea, not overbeautiful pictures or whatever

Throne reverse on a 1 person bed

655713Screenshot180621.png

Throne doggy with a chair and a wall

632607Screenshot253702.png

Thanks for the hint! Could you please tell how exactly to find and delete the relevant animobject files?

What is everyone using that makes the bodies look so detailed? No amount of skin mods have ever looked that good.

Since some of us can't afford using ENB, I think ICBINE + SG texture is a decent subtitute. Of course it couldn't be compared to an actual ENB.

Here's an example (My current char Hera and Uthgerd the Unbroken):

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172557_zpsa7bxo7md

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172606_zpsejcghji8

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172618_zpsmi0fsq9l

TESV.exe_DX9_20160620_172656_zpskys8mr3z

That looks okay, but I don't like how bright it is. Hurts my poor eyes.

It's fine really though, last time I tried to use an ENB, I had to repair all my Skyrim files.

Sometimes I have no words. Okay if it was a new poster but 400+ and still . . . Also those screens are not *appealing* to look at.

No enb, basic idle animation , no fov, no tfc, UI visible, just moving camera around and pressing f12. Null creativity.

Personally I would be more ashamed to upload something like this and share on the public forum.

Terrible , there is no excuse for this kind of content quality. Skyrim is already 5 years old and there are plenty of guides and tutorials. Put more effort into it , because Quality>Quantity

Also there is a topic for screens like this.