Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

11 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

What mods are active there to get the sex animations? I've got MNC11 and Mihail's snail and slug mod and was trying to get the snails and slugs to fuck my pc but they wouldn't and the console reported they weren't a supported race. Help appreciated.

No animations or wiener assets exist for that at this time.

21 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

No animations or wiener assets exist for that at this time.

So razzor69 posed his screenshots with something? I see him and MadMansGun discussing Mihail stuff on the MNC thread but they don't seem optimistic. I was hoping the slugs and snails used a skeleton that could be recognized by MNC or something. Still not entirely sure quite how all this stuff works, and I've been using it for three years now... 

20 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

So razzor69 posed his screenshots with something? I see him and MadMansGun discussing Mihail stuff on the MNC thread but they don't seem optimistic. I was hoping the slugs and snails used a skeleton that could be recognized by MNC or something. Still not entirely sure quite how all this stuff works, and I've been using it for three years now... 

Skeletons aren't usually the problem, races are.  Pretty sure what Razzor69 does is open the mods in the creation kit and change the NPC races to ones using the same skeleton that are already set up in Sexlab/MNC.  This should work getting most creatures animating in Sexlab, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want them to act like the original mod authors intended.  If the slugs used horker skeletons for example, changing their race to horker would probably make them sound and behave like horkers.... and may break everything unique about them other than their looks.  So adventurous picture-takers only IMO.

Actually adding races to Sexlab requires scripting and seems to be a general giant pain in the ass, and getting them set up to work with Creature Framework even more so (plus requires mesh work).

6 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

5 hours ago, GeorgiaCav said:

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

even more so with Mihail's mods, i just finished downloading all 150 of them, that equals 150 esp files i would need to open just to find the race's names and the behavior files they are using so i can register them, but even then there's no guarantee the animations will look good/line up with them.

but to make nude skins for them all.....the 150 Mihail mods are 1.90GB when compressed, MNC is only 0.13GB when compressed, that's 14.6 times bigger than MNC therefor 14.6 times more work than it took to even make MNC.

do note that the nude meshes in MNC came from multiple mod authors, so asking one person to do 14 times the workload on there own is.....most illogical.

besides that we still don't even have a good dick for the Ashhopper from Dragonborn.

6 hours ago, GeorgiaCav said:

For that snailman slugman are using the human skeleton, its just an armor using by nords, the slug one is using horker skeleton so yes as @Reeseewow said is the race compatibility on Sexlab creature animation/MNC not the skeleton edited it via creation kit, i just adding the schlong meshes with the same creature's skeleton via nifscope too, for mihail creature is the same way but not that many that can be edited because the Mihail got the custom skeleton on his creature creation, so it will lose the immersion of the creature also, like the voice, loot, etc

"Actually adding races to Sexlab requires scripting and seems to be a general giant pain in the ass", and yeah this is my only way to make alot of new creatures as many as possible to be played in sexlab creature animations, edit the meshes, find the similarity of the skeleton and adding schlong via nifscope, edit the race/even make your own creature via creation kit, put it into the world of skyrim and it can fuck your PC, disable the creature framework nude meshes so it cant replace your new creature with the nude model of the vanilla monster that using the same skeleton with it, for example slug=horker  

Btw i requested Madmansgun to add compatibility for Beyond skyrim bruma creature, jackgamonster, mihail monster, but it will take along time for that and too many esp, custom races to be added

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

disable the creature framework nude meshes so it cant replace your new creature with the nude model of the vanilla monster that using the same skeleton with it, for example slug=horker

Btw i requested Madmansgun to add compatibility for Beyond skyrim bruma creature, jackgamonster, mihail monster, but it will take along time for that and too many esp, custom races to be added

it should not be doing that for most races, i setup the json to look at the worn armor the npc is using, if it's not using the specified armor then it should not be applying any aroused meshes.

the bruma and monster mod races should already be registered, you may have a older script stuck in your save file that is stopping the newer one from loading, use a save editor to find and delete the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script from your save, and then re-register the animations in game.

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

even more so with Mihail's mods, i just finished downloading all 150 of them, that equals 150 esp files i would need to open just to find the race's names and the behavior files they are using so i can register them, but even then there's no guarantee the animations will look good/line up with them.

but to make nude skins for them all.....the 150 Mihail mods are 1.90GB when compressed, MNC is only 0.13GB when compressed, that's 14.6 times bigger than MNC therefor 14.6 times more work than it took to even make MNC.

do note that the nude meshes in MNC came from multiple mod authors, so asking one person to do 14 times the workload on there own is.....most illogical.

besides that we still don't even have a good dick for the Ashhopper from Dragonborn.

Yes, that's way too much. Thanks for the explanation and the work you've done on MNC. Creatures work faster, more reliably, and with greater coverage and variety than ever before, and I do greatly appreciate it.

18 hours ago, razzor69 said:

For that snailman slugman are using the human skeleton, its just an armor using by nords, the slug one is using horker skeleton so yes as @Reeseewow said is the race compatibility on Sexlab creature animation/MNC not the skeleton edited it via creation kit, i just adding the schlong meshes with the same creature's skeleton via nifscope too, for mihail creature is the same way but not that many that can be edited because the Mihail got the custom skeleton on his creature creation, so it will lose the immersion of the creature also, like the voice, loot, etc

"Actually adding races to Sexlab requires scripting and seems to be a general giant pain in the ass", and yeah this is my only way to make alot of new creatures as many as possible to be played in sexlab creature animations, edit the meshes, find the similarity of the skeleton and adding schlong via nifscope, edit the race/even make your own creature via creation kit, put it into the world of skyrim and it can fuck your PC, disable the creature framework nude meshes so it cant replace your new creature with the nude model of the vanilla monster that using the same skeleton with it, for example slug=horker  

Thanks for the response. That's a bit more noodling than I feel comfortable doing. :classic_smile: