Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

3 hours ago, nezumikozo said:

To add the wet effect, i use nifskope to edit the values on glossiness and specular strenght from the body mesh.

Thanks, I will attempt to try that, is there a tutorial that you watched so far the ones I watch wont me to load armors not the body.

On 11/29/2017 at 9:11 AM, sasek said:

HI! Can you tell me what ENB are you using? I'm trying to make my game looks similar but there is slighty difference between my and your game. Or maybe if is your personal ENB tell me please your setting or paste it if it is possible.

Cheers! Good work btw!

Hi there!

I'm using Seasons of Skyrim ENB with an older binary- ENB 0.112 KAGE with Imaginator and SSAssist Tools to tweak with the coloration. 

On 11/26/2017 at 1:55 AM, Jeff_9 said:

image.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello jeff, I have seen this preset before and I have to say its one of my personal favorites. I first saw it on Robton Flickr page, from what I heard he only shares it with friends. Did you get this preset from him or did he set it public? Is there a way I can trade a preset I use for this one? Id love to run this preset ingame. Thanks!

On 12/3/2017 at 5:13 PM, 5apple said:

Hello jeff, I have seen this preset before and I have to say its one of my personal favorites. I first saw it on Robton Flickr page, from what I heard he only shares it with friends. Did you get this preset from him or did he set it public? Is there a way I can trade a preset I use for this one? Id love to run this preset ingame. Thanks!

I tried to recreate his character but I didn't get it exactly but the body shape is definitely the one he offers on his website. If you have presets to share then post them ;)

I did share the Racemenu preset of my version and list of assets required on this page:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?page=178

On 3.12.2017 at 4:47 PM, MrHuxley said:

Hi there!

I'm using Seasons of Skyrim ENB with an older binary- ENB 0.112 KAGE with Imaginator and SSAssist Tools to tweak with the coloration. 

Thanks for reply! I will check this out. Looks amazing.