Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Oh man, that female healer skin / model looks great. Is it available somewhere? Have honestly not seen such a good one in a long time so i'm dying to get my hands on it.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but is it possible I could get a copy too? She looks really nice, I'd love to have a preset to use in my own game.

I should call myself Kentaro Miura with how infrequently i get stuff done :v.

Can somebody say "Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon?" I literally just learned about Berserk a week ago and finished reading all the released volumes yesterday. My love for that manga is like a truck... ber-serrr-kerrrrr....

(Well, to be fair, I'm a little less than impressed with the direction the tone and story seem to be taking, especially after the near-flawlessness of the Golden Age Arc (and to a lesser extent, the Conviction Arc), but now I'm in the same boat as everyone else anyway and am foaming at the mouth for new volumes. Or perhaps I should say, we're off the boat now. Finally...)

Anyway, I shouldn't be writing stuff like this in this thread, so. Just wanted to say I love your stuff, always enjoy seeing it when it crops up on here time-to-time. Good story is right up my alley, and good smut is always a welcome bonus too. Also you have good taste in manga. :)

Part 1 is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=2001519 

Stumpy's Bath Time Part II

Contains bestiality

0jPeBX.jpg

“That was….really nice” Vela said to herself as she let the water run down her chest. She still couldn’t believe what she had just done. It was a rush just to think about it, her hidden fantasy realized in the safety and seclusion of her apartment.

God, I could do this every day…”

Vela blushed again and looked over at Stumpy who was sitting near her, still looking expectantly.

“D’aww you’re such a sweetie aren’t you?” Vela said as she kneeled against the shower wall. “C’mere!”

Stumpy immediately came over, wagging his tail excitedly as he began to lick her face. As Vela rubbed behind his ears, she felt a tickle on her breast. “Hey, silly!”

Go1giA.jpg

Vela watched her breasts bounce up and down as Stumpy playfully licked them. The feeling of his warm tongue on her soft skin made her shiver. “That feels delightful boy.”

As she started to warm up again, Stumpy could sense her arousal and lowered his head to investigate a far more powerful pheromone emanating from her body.

“!!!!”

Stumpy suddenly began to intently lick between Vela’s legs, his tongue quickly flicking up and down as he lapped her up.

FjJ1Im.jpg

“Oh god….that feels…..so good” Vela gently cooed as she placed her hand on his head to guide him. Vela reclined under the shower water and let her mind wander as waves of pleasure washed over her. Eventually, her mind wandered into the one place she knew it shouldn’t, but desperately wanted to. 

“I want him to knot me.”

RWYb9s.jpg

Saying it sounded both dirty and thrilling. She didn’t even know if they could but she wanted to try. Would Stumpy know how to? Carefully, Vela began to roll over onto her hands and knees when suddenly

“…H-hey what are you doing??"

In a flash, Stumpy was on her, catching her on her side and excitedly thrusting between her cheeks. “Hey wait Stumpy you silly boy! That’s the wrong spot!!!” she protested. She managed to push him off for a moment. “Well, that answers THAT question….hee hee. Let’s try it properly.”

5r7OBx.jpg

Vela got on her hands and knees and submissively lowered herself in front of her dog.

Come on boy, tonight I want you to knot your master.”  Stumpy came over and began to lick in-between her legs again, driven by the powerful scent of a female in heat. Vela laughed as his warm and wet tongue tickled her. “That’s it, take as much time as you’d like.”

kuFAwR.jpg

After a few moments, Vela felt a sudden heave and shift of weight as she was pressed under Stumpy’s weight. “Oh my god….he’s on me….I’m going to do it….I’m going to mate with my dog!”

Stumpy floundered for a few moments, seemingly unsure of what to do next.

Vela giggled. “Do you need a little help boy?  I know you want to, so let me help.”

Using her finger tips, she gently guided his shaft up against her. It was smooth, warm and rock hard.

MCXUrY.jpg

As Stumpy felt her warmth pressing against him, he began to instinctively thrust and with one smooth motion…

“!!!!!”

ItovM6.jpg

He was inside of her.

Vela’s head spun.

“Yes!!!”

Stumpy instinctively clasped his front paws around Vela’s soft thighs and began to thrust quickly, panting and grunting with every heave, making sure to put as much weight on her so that she couldn’t get up.

Vela was dizzy at the feeling of being completely dominated by this animal, each pump of his body sending her into an orgasmic high from which she never wanted to come down from. She moaned with delight as surge after surge of pleasure permeated her body. She urged Stumpy to go faster begging him not to relent. 

u5lLKV.jpg

“G-g-gah….that’s it boy, don’t let up!”

Their joined bodies rocked back and forth in complete unison. Passion coursed through her as she felt him sliding in and out.  Delirious with pleasure, she cried as loud as she could to Stumpy “Knot me boy, come inside me!"

1yoNtj.jpg

Suddenly Stumpy heaved forward and threw all of his weight on Vela as she felt the massive pressure from his knot lock inside of her.

“God yes!!”

Gobs of hot dog sperm flooded her insides and splattered on her back as she collapsed under his weight onto the wet tile flooring. Stumpy towered over Vela for a few more minutes, refusing to let her up and ensuring that he had fully coupled with her. Vela laid beneath him, limp and submissive as she let her mate finish.

Sczi3C.jpg

After a few minutes, Vela laid next to him on the floor, the tiles cool on her warm, flustered body.

“Mmmm…you did it….you bred me good, boy”

Vela let fatigue wash over her, and drifted into the best sleep she had in years. 

WvZAMb.jpg

Oh man, that female healer skin / model looks great. Is it available somewhere? Have honestly not seen such a good one in a long time so i'm dying to get my hands on it.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but is it possible I could get a copy too? She looks really nice, I'd love to have a preset to use in my own game.

Since I've been asked a few times now, and if anyone else is interested, I'll post my reply here. The assets that make up the character are from a variety of other modders' work with some assets having been modified by me and since it's not my original work, I don't have permission to release the entire package as is. But you can try to recreate a close replica. I've listed the necessary assets in the spoiler:

I was trying to recreate Robton's character

http://robton.nu/tmbe/

I wasn't successful but I really like my failure ;)

You can get the body shape at the link above but you can use any body shape you want. He says he uses "a mildly modified version of SG Female Textures Renewal together with the normal maps from faeofthewood’s Springs Kiss textures V1". I used the femalehead.dds from SG Female Textures Renewal and adapted it to the textures set I normally use and made a few tweaks to it. I used the femalehead_msn from faeofthewood’s Springs Kiss textures and adapted that as well. The eyebrows I used are from Maevan2's Eye Brows 1.1 - eyebrow 10. The eye texture I used is from Eyes of Beauty - HumanEyes8. The hair is from KS hairdos - dollmaker.

(the body textures set I normally use are a mix of other modders' work so I can't share that either but you should get a reasonable result if you use the textures from the sources listed above)

The freckles map is the one you typically get with rxkx22's NPCs on the Nexus.

The mole above the upper lip was added to the femalehead.dds diffuse map using Photoshop.

The racemenu preset is attached. You can find tutorials on the Nexus on how to create followers with an exported racemenu head .nif if you don't know how. You can also use the preset as the player character.

The rest is up to you to put it all together as best you can.

Good luck

>>>Read the info in the spoiler because the right diffuse and normal face maps really do matter. But every other asset is optional<<<

Nord_Alexis_preset.rar

Can you make your character available as preset or follower? She has a perfect whore face. Perfect for utilizing this follower character in Aggressive Prostitution mod.

Skirt is a retex of HDT tartan skirt from HDT Skirts

I got the chains from Heretical Resources latest version (Looked pretty cool so had to try em :))