Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

If you're heading for the better standing with this community, you might want to... re-think posting pictures with kids and naked women.

Can't really remember people saying anything else than "wow that's cool" when Hellonow/Mai posted this :

I think everyone here understand what is pedophilia and where is the limit.

Everyone understands this, I completely agree. What everybody doesn't seem to understand is what I said up there. I predicted trouble, and it happened. I didn't cause it, nor draw the attention to it. I made a Skyrim-reminiscence to the Solitude altmer tailor... hardly in this form to be considered a warning, but a friendly reminder.

So, please excuse me for fancying Jexsam; this one is a wizard (old nordish word for "clever man"). *cough*

Everyone understands this, I completely agree.

Likewise, frankly.

The main issue is context. Look at Hellonow's original story, Mai has a way with kids. Everything is presented in a fairly innocent manner. There's not much room, given the scenario and the dialog, to take any overt sexual context from that scene. Sure, she's naked in front of a children and really shouldn't be, but that's the extent of it. So while it's questionable, it's not really all that bad.

Cema's own story is a step tamer, even. The child isn't directly involved in anything, merely peeping. That's certainly bad behavior, but there's nothing at all questionable about the situation, and no possible way the child could even remotely be contrued as involved.

Then you have Anogia's post. There's no story buildup to set up context. All we have to go on is a topless chick and a brief sentence propositioning the child, asking in no uncertain terms if he wants to suck on her tits. Are we seeing now how this situation differs from the above two?

I did a blog post fairly recently involving my character Kallista doing a topless walk through Bruma. I omitted one shot from the set entirely, however - this one involving one of the children in the city. Everything about Kallista's body language says that this was not an intended result of her walk. She is clearly admonishing the child, and is not happy about this situation. But, even though I was fairly sure the context supported the image, I decided to leave it out anyway - I figured, even I even had to ask myself the question "is this really appropriate for LL?", then it would probably be safest to assume no.

In short, what I'm saying is including children in your screenshots where other nude people are involved should be approached with great care. Which is something Aongia did not do.

Everyone understands this, I completely agree.

Likewise, frankly.

The main issue is context. Look at Hellonow's original story, Mai has a way with kids. Everything is presented in a fairly innocent manner. There's not much room, given the scenario and the dialog, to take any overt sexual context from that scene. Sure, she's naked in front of a children and really shouldn't be, but that's the extent of it. So while it's questionable, it's not really all that bad.

Cema's own story is a step tamer, even. The child isn't directly involved in anything, merely peeping. That's certainly bad behavior, but there's nothing at all questionable about the situation, and no possible way the child could even remotely be contrued as involved.

Then you have Anogia's post. There's no story buildup to set up context. All we have to go on is a topless chick and a brief sentence propositioning the child, asking in no uncertain terms if he wants to suck on her tits. Are we seeing now how this situation differs from the above two?

I did a blog post fairly recently involving my character Kallista doing a topless walk through Bruma. I omitted one shot from the set entirely, however - this one involving one of the children in the city. Everything about Kallista's body language says that this was not an intended result of her walk. She is clearly admonishing the child, and is not happy about this situation. But, even though I was fairly sure the context supported the image, I decided to leave it out anyway - I figured, even I even had to ask myself the question "is this really appropriate for LL?", then it would probably be safest to assume no.

In short, what I'm saying is including children in your screenshots where other nude people are involved should be approached with great care. Which is something Aongia did not do.

Simply because i dont give a f*  :angel:

since i respect the law i dont see any reason why to be afraid about smart ass

Oppai Loli Stuff

489085ScreenShot51.png 

looks great :blush: , can i get that body preset?

The breast are a bit full of milk (milk mod economy), so in the original body preset they are a bit small if u still want the preset i can send u a pm

yes please, i want it for those thick legs  :blush:

Vela's Relaxing Evening.

Just some nude/erotic shots of Vela enjoying some R&R after a hard day at work. I'm trying out the Seasons of Skyrim ENB now that I have a video card that can display ENBs halfway decently. If you have a clunker of a PC, I think you'll be surprised how well the ENB works.

Based on the last picture, there may be some more adventurous bathroom shots with Stumpy later   ;)

edit-  seems like the pics look best fully expanded. I guess Snaggy compresses them a little.

6H9KyJ.jpg

95bVDo.jpg

1kctgY.jpg

CIsvHU.jpg

A woman's body is a work of art. (even the digital ones :D )

iFcKaE.jpg

vfZN8E.jpg

HEY who let the dog in

y04ENg.jpg

Maybe she'll give him a bath later.....

After weeks of lurking in this thread, I decided to reinstall skyrim and start sharing something here (so I'm not just a silent perv here watching others work :P), so far I just wanted to see the quality, but any feedback is appriciated! ;)

First attempt on creating the looks of a character/ makin it into a follower(CK and shieet), taking screens, gyfs, uploading them, poses expressions, etc.So pls give me some tips, ( the second gif is bad quality, but the other one seems to be fine I guess :P )

Enjoy!

Screen_Shot41.jpg

Pictures

Screen_Shot35.jpg

Screen_Shot45.jpg

Screen_Shot47.jpg

Screen_Shot50.jpg

GIFs

My knee was aching badly again. As I limped up the stairs from the Whiterun market I knew I would have to seek some help. The Temple of Kynareth was in my sights and just a few more painful steps away. Upon entering, I was greeted by a beautiful apprentice healer visiting from the College of Winterhold. She was eager to help and assured me she knew a special treatment...
image.jpg

She then proceeded to undress and instructed me to do the same.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had completely forgotten about my bad knee. The pain was gone! It was as if no arrow ever struck it :P
image.jpg