Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Even as a female player, i must say i love your Animations :)
As an animator I must say I greatly appreciate that sukkubus! :) thank you my friend I'm really glad you like them! More to come! Stay brutal :D

Only a responce.

It seems I can't see any off your pictures.

Try this :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11453-how-to-see-blocked-images-hosted-on-imgur/
Or you could try not using imgur.

So....By your logic its better to re-upload over two thousand images (which are still posted on here in my blog >Evidence<) to another image hosting site that will allow the type of content I do over a simple tool that allows you to see all the imgur images posted on LL again or better yet right click the image in a new tab and it will show (A few people are doing that also which only takes a few seconds).

No i'll keep using imgur.

So here's the final part to Dazed and Confused!

Keira spread her legs out farther, revealing her soft delicate pussy.  She was hesitant at first, but was given a stern look by the woman in the black dress.  She didn’t want any part of it.  She prayed that it was just a bad dream, and that she would wake up in her warm bed.  But this was reality, there was no escaping it.

DC21.jpg

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and began to rub her clit.  She rubbed it a little, and it started getting harder.  She could feel it growing, and the more she rubbed it, the more sensitive her clit became.  Her pussy started to get wet, as her pussy juice dripped on her finger that she thrust inside.

DC22.jpg

DC23.jpg

Her clit was throbbing, and she plunged her fingers into her wet pussy.  She moaned and moaned, as the Husky looked on and his cock became erect from Keira’s performance.  She was nearly at climax, when all of a sudden, the Husky jumped on top of her, trying to navigate his cock into Keira’s pussy.

DC24.jpg

DC25.jpg

DC26.jpg

“Grab his cock, and help him find what he’s searching for.”

Keira grabbed the erect cock, and led it to her tight wet pussy.  As the Husky forced his cock inside her, she could feel here pussy rip open.  She tried screaming from the pain, but the only telltale sign of pain were tears flowing from her eyes.  He thrust his cock harder and deeper inside her, the pain was almost unbearable, and that’s when she felt it.

DC27.jpg

DC28.jpg

“Mfff!!! Mmmmm!!!” (“No!!! Oh no!!!  He’s cumming inside me!!”)  Keira screamed in her thoughts.

“Oh, I see he left you an early present.  Well here’s a bit of a challenge.  The fine people here have a placed a bet to see how long you can keep his cum inside you, before it all rushes out like a fountain.  Let’s see how long you last.  Last more than three rounds, and I might consider releasing you!”

The Husky pulled his cock out, and cum started to drip from her pussy.  She didn’t know what to do.  The woman came up to her and told her to turn around and get on all fours.  Keira did as she was commanded.  As she turned around, more cum started to ooze out, exciting the dog even more.

DC29.jpg

DC30.jpg

The Husky looked at his bitch, as she lay there with her ass in the air, wide open for another pounding.  He walked over and licked the cum off of her pussy, and thrusted his snout inside.  His tongue wiggled inside her pussy walls as he licked the remaining cum from inside her.  He was now ready to mount her.

DC31.jpg

DC32.jpg

He put both of his front legs over her hips and thrust his large cock inside her once more.  He fucked her over and over, her breasts bouncing back and forth, as his balls slapped her ass with every deep thrust.  He shoved it in deeper.  Keira couldn’t pull away; his knot was larger than before.  She felt his hot cum rushing out of his cock, filling every crevice inside her.  He pulled away once more, and Keira, with all her might kept what she could inside her.

DC33.jpg

“I see we’re doing quite well!  How about another round.”

Keira turned around once more and stuck his cock inside her once more.  She could feel the hot juicy cum escaping her wet crevice, as she bounced up and down on his cock.  And again, she received another dose of his hot cum.

DC35.jpg

DC36.jpg

Would this ever end, she thought as she collapsed to the floor.  Thinking everything was over, she felt a sharp pain.  An excruciating pain, that she never felt before.  Her eyes clenched as the Husky forced his cock into her asshole.  He ravaged her body, her asshole getting larger with every thrust, and his knot getting larger and larger.  She was hoping this would be the end.  How much longer could she hold his cum inside her.  His knot became painfully large as it expanded inside her ass.  The Husky stopped thrusting, and finally released.

DC37.jpg

The Husky pulled out his cock and slowly backed away.  Keira tried keeping in the cum, but it was too much for her.  It started to drip out.  She tried to suck it back it, but she was getting weaker by the second.  

DC37B.jpg

She felt her body churning, she was about to release, and without warning all of his cum exploded out of her ass and pussy.

“Marvelous, just marvelous!!”  raved the woman.   “What a show, what a performance!”

DC37A.jpg

Cum just poured out of her pussy, it wouldn’t stop.  She finally collapsed on the floor from exhaustion, and just let the cum flow from her pussy.

The audience gave a standing ovation.  Keira just wanted to crawl in a hole and never see them again.  The woman walked over to her.  Keira looked at her hoping she would get released.  Keira muffled some words, but she was quickly interrupted

“Well, you’ve done a fine job, and left quite a mess.  I expect you to clean it up.  And one more thing.  You actually thought I was going to release you?  You’re my prized possession.  I have a whole room of dogs that want to fuck you.  Now pick yourself up and lick this floor clean!”

DC39.jpg

DC38.jpg

Only a responce.

Or you could try not using imgur.

So....By your logic its better to re-upload over two thousand images (which are still posted on here in my blog >Evidence<) to another image hosting site that will allow the type of content I do over a simple tool that allows you to see all the imgur images posted on LL again or better yet right click the image in a new tab and it will show (A few people are doing that also which only takes a few seconds).

No i'll keep using imgur.

By your logic it's better to expect everybody else to install third-party software only compatible with a few browsers just to see your images.

Nobody is suggesting you reupload your entire library to a new host. I still maintain my imgur albums and use those as my primary host for my images. I just use imgbox for LL, and only then for new posts, because it's arrogant and unreasonable to expect other people to jump through hoops to view my content.

If imgur unblocks LL redirects then it's all well and good, but until then, if you are trying to share something and want other people to see it, common sense dictates you use something other people can see.

Reply...

By your logic it's better to expect everybody else to install third-party software only compatible with a few browsers just to see your images.

Nobody is suggesting you reupload your entire library to a new host. I still maintain my imgur albums and use those as my primary host for my images. I just use imgbox for LL, and only then for new posts, because it's arrogant and unreasonable to expect other people to jump through hoops to view my content.

If imgur unblocks LL redirects then it's all well and good, but until then, if you are trying to share something and want other people to see it, common sense dictates you use something other people can see.

Well if it makes me *unreasonable and arrogant* to show people how they can fix it with a few clicks of a button instead of searching all day for a new image host site which I like using (which there isn't). so be it.

I'm not gonna respond to this anymore its obvious we both disagree with each other on this and would only waste our time continuing it.