[Wip] Futa Mod

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

Did you have success putting them inside the game?

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Amazing job man! Even with your limitations you achieved something very nice, I applaud! Mind sharing with us?

Yes, you need to paste it to body mesh in Nifskope with skinned nodes, keep in mind,it was made not for CBBE body and textures  (though texture could be compatible to cbbe\Oni ). Adjust folder paths. 

You can adjust mesh with Transform>edit>apply in Nifskope to the body. 

Can you make me bgsm material from my textures in exchange ?  

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Amazing job man! Even with your limitations you achieved something very nice, I applaud! Mind sharing with us?

Yes, you need to paste it to body mesh in Nifskope with skinned nodes, keep in mind,it was made not for CBBE body and textures  (though texture could be compatible to cbbe\Oni ). Adjust folder paths. 

attachicon.gifSchlong.rar

I'm sorry to inform, but I simply don't know how can I make these materials...

I don't think it has anything to do with AMD cards. I think it has to do with the engine incorrectly loading the base skin texture instead of the one referenced in the material file when the skin tint flag is set. 

I can't see how it could be an AMD problem since the material file is interpreted by the game engine, then DirectX code is sent to the driver accordingly. But then again I'm not a graphics programmer so what do I know.

Could you maybe give me a step by step guide for that? I copied the schlong on my body in nifskope but now my gme crashes when i load my save.

Hey guys just wondering how the project was going, I don't know too much about programming hell I spent all yesterday trying to get the futa in skyrim. Now I need to buy dragonborn and the other DLC for it too work :(. Anyways I'm good with ideas/stories for that quest idea he hit the nail on that one everybody. For me I am a high schooler just about to graduate this year. I'm going to an acting college so I mean like voice acting or other stuff I can help with I'm down. I was thinking like the start of the quest you go to a science lab you see dead defective reaserch experiments everywhere (like dicks on animals? Or other shit like that), you find a pack of pyscho's like raiders I guess or we can make up a cult. As you get to the research lab main computer you see the cult and they activated the machine that releases the toxins and no one can activate it because only one guy knows the p-code and you killed him... Idk. I was thinking as your more exposed to the toxins the more your dick would grow (obviously we can set a max cap) but you don't necessarily grow a huge dick out of no where I was thinking like first you get a pop up saying your "crotch is starting to itch". Then " your body is heating up". Then "it feels like your vagina is on fire". And through an animation

if standing (your character falls to her hands and knees and painfully starts to grow a small dick)

If sleeping ( your character squirms around in bed in pain and then grows a small dick)

Back to the other thought, now that the small penis is on the character and now actually in the story the more your exposed to this toxin the more it will grow and like the radiation puddles that you FUCKING CANT SEE SOMETIMES AND THEN LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AND YOUR ACROSS THE STREET FROM IT GETTING FREAKING +22 RADS PER SECOND... Anyways I was thinking puddles and exposed broken or open toxin barrels can be found across the land to grow huge really fast. I was thinking if also something like a hormones meter where you and the NPC's have it and if you don't masterbate or have sex you get more and more horny. And the NPC's will get more horny too till the point where they are forced to masterbate/sex regardless of being in combat or not, NPC's will get so horny they will go after you and rape you. You can choose to get rid of the dick but you must complete another quest to get rid of it (idk who would though).These are honestly just examples bit they're examples that if they were a mod/ plugin (idk the difference between the two) but if it were a thing I'd totally pay for it. I have searching for a futa mod for so long and this is as close as it gets SO FAR I beleive we can make this happen. The only problem with the idea I just gave is that I feel like it's too much especially how I don't know how to program so I can't put myself in the programmer shoes. So kudo's to all you guys this couldn't have happened witbest you guys. Ily so much ;*

I just made my account yesterday so I'll try to keep posted as much as I can, and please if there is anything I can do to help I'll try my best. Toodles :D

Could you maybe give me a step by step guide for that? I copied the schlong on my body in nifskope but now my gme crashes when i load my save.

Copy NiNode Pelvis_skin also, mesh skinned to it and to pelvis.

I don't think it has anything to do with AMD cards. I think it has to do with the engine incorrectly loading the base skin texture instead of the one referenced in the material file when the skin tint flag is set. 

I can't see how it could be an AMD problem since the material file is interpreted by the game engine, then DirectX code is sent to the driver accordingly. But then again I'm not a graphics programmer so what do I know.

im not sure but people making mods and making materials with them. Nifskope 2.04 also work wrong on amd card for now.

im not sure but people making mods and making materials with them. Nifskope 2.04 also work wrong on amd card for now.

In what way do you mean it works wrong? I use an AMD card and have no issues with NifSkope displaying anything differently on my AMD than my nVidia system.

In what way do you mean it works wrong? I use an AMD card and have no issues with NifSkope displaying anything differently on my AMD than my nVidia system.

If you can't see difference, you're a starter i assume ? 

Shaders work wrong (specially in Skyrim nifs), you can reed author notes in his blog.This topic is not for futa thread though.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4136-nifskope-20-dev/page-12

If you can't see difference, you're a starter i assume ? 

Shaders work wrong (specially in Skyrim nifs), you can reed author notes in his blog.This topic is not for futa thread though.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4136-nifskope-20-dev/page-12

Ah ok I understand what you're referring to now. I disabled the auto shading in NifSkope on all my machines a while ago since I don't need/use the feature for stuff I do. So I didn't realize that AMD cards were the only ones to require shading be turned off to display. On my machines it seems to only be an issue when NifSkope is loading data from a material file. And on that note I'm dropping the subject and moving on.

Copy NiNode Pelvis_skin also, mesh skinned to it and to pelvis.

I think im to much a noob with nifskope, i dont know how to skin a mesh to a node, in nifskope everything looks fine but the game still crashes...

I think im to much a noob with nifskope, i dont know how to skin a mesh to a node, in nifskope everything looks fine but the game still crashes...

You need to copy 1 bone NiNode (Pelvis_skin) to your body mesh along with Schlong. Schlong is skinned to this bone, or it will crash yes.There are tutorials for copy- paste\rename stuff for NSkope in the web.    

Able to get the mesh to paste in nifskope, but always CTD. Paste bone 1, no CTD, paste bone 2, no CTD, paste mesh, CTD.

Yeah same here, i got the schlong ingame once but then my body was invisible so im really clueless right now. I really would love to get it working because its a damn fine mesh, scale at to 2 in nifskope and you get a nice huge futa schlong.

LoL, well pretty interesting.   This is one of my main favorites in modding & one of the reasons why I still haven't fixed my skyrim yet because everytime I re-fix my skyrim mods the futa mod always ends up not working or needing some other mods that I want conflict with it.  

Anyway, other than that, I see this mod becoming the next favorite of my mods right next to the "Slooty" vault suit mod & CBBE body of course.

Though before i even attempt to download these files to try to tinker with adding this to my game, I'd rather wait to hopefully see a much more polished version when the appropriate modding tools come out.   (otherwise i'll end up with the issues I had in skyrim again... :s )

I know most of you don't worry about if the mod features "balls" or "no balls", but in my tastes I HAVE to have just simply the penis & the vagina that's all nothing more nothing less because of this I ended up never getting the correct mod for my skyrim and ended up using somebody that actually had the OPTION for it.

Again if the modders out there can do this that would be the best thing ever!  --  Though, it'd be kewl to please all users by just making "optional files" for either persons tastes.

Btw,  OUTSTANDING You've gotten this close!   :heart:  :D

While I love this particular mod for its straight up comedy value, I was kinda hoping for something more along the lines of the schlongs of skyrim type of genitals.

I'm really not trying to sounds like an ass, I swear I'm not, I'd just like to make a point. This is what this artist likes, its what he makes, and has a following because he does. This won't change because you have a preference of  other artist's styles.  Luckily, there are other modders who will make what you like, but it seems you'll have to wait. Calling it comedic is the most insulting, and down right rude. Different strokes for different folks, if you don't enjoy it, keep it to yourself. What you're doing is just disrespectful. Why don't you just make your own though?

While I love this particular mod for its straight up comedy value, I was kinda hoping for something more along the lines of the schlongs of skyrim type of genitals.

I'm really not trying to sounds like an ass, I swear I'm not, I'd just like to make a point. This is what this artist likes, its what he makes, and has a following because he does. This won't change because you have a preference of  other artist's styles.  Luckily, there are other modders who will make what you like, but it seems you'll have to wait. Calling it comedic is the most insulting, and down right rude. Different strokes for different folks, if you don't enjoy it, keep it to yourself. What you're doing is just disrespectful. Why don't you just make your own though?

You don't think the over-sized penis isn't comedic? Like all the basketball tit bodyslide presets? I like it because I think it's pretty funny. Over-sized things are generally used for comedic effect. Like the giant utensils and cereal boxes you can get. I would rather have the normal sized ones like I have seen in this thread so far though.

• 2 weeks later...