Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Wip] Futa Mod

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

FutaL0ver

FutaL0ver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

How's this mod coming? i'm sorta excited to see it.

RIZER

RIZER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Definitely want this MOD when it comes out and is slider supported.  BIG/SMALL/INSANE who cares as long as there are FUTA's in Fallout 4 :-)

futamagus

futamagus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know I am keeping an eye on this thread - I'm kind of doing some R+D at the moment.

I've been learning some new software because I want to make my own game (eventually) - it's also work related as well.

I'm going to start making some characters for testing - which also means I'll eventually be making some new penises.

So I wouldn't expect something immediately  - but expect something down the road.

It will be neat to see what all you can do when the G.E.C.K. is released.

Magicballs

Magicballs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Have you put this forward to caliente? Perhaps it could be integrated with bodyslide somehow :)

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

FutaL0ver

FutaL0ver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I downloaded it from your tumblr page but I have no idea where to find it in game?

Xpyke

Xpyke

What title?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

Did you have success putting them inside the game?

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Spoiler

MorganRiggs

MorganRiggs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Hey man, nicely going! Did you make those schlongs yourself? They look really nice, do you mind giving me some advice on making such amazing schlongs in Maya 2016? or 3DS Max 2016?

Thanks, and keep the good work going?

Xpyke

Xpyke

What title?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Spoiler

Amazing job man! Even with your limitations you achieved something very nice, I applaud! Mind sharing with us?

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Spoiler

Amazing job man! Even with your limitations you achieved something very nice, I applaud! Mind sharing with us?

Yes, you need to paste it to body mesh in Nifskope with skinned nodes, keep in mind,it was made not for CBBE body and textures  (though texture could be compatible to cbbe\Oni ). Adjust folder paths. 

You can adjust mesh with Transform>edit>apply in Nifskope to the body. 

Can you make me bgsm material from my textures in exchange ?  

Xpyke

Xpyke

What title?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
Spoiler

I'm sorry to inform, but I simply don't know how can I make these materials...

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/3635/?

material editor is simple,but got some issues with amd cards i think.

SlapMeSilly

SlapMeSilly

Crazy Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

I don't think it has anything to do with AMD cards. I think it has to do with the engine incorrectly loading the base skin texture instead of the one referenced in the material file when the skin tint flag is set. 

I can't see how it could be an AMD problem since the material file is interpreted by the game engine, then DirectX code is sent to the driver accordingly. But then again I'm not a graphics programmer so what do I know.

Skjor90

Skjor90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Spoiler

Yes, you need to paste it to body mesh in Nifskope with skinned nodes, keep in mind,it was made not for CBBE body and textures  (though texture could be compatible to cbbe\Oni ). Adjust folder paths. 

attachicon.gifSchlong.rar

Could you maybe give me a step by step guide for that? I copied the schlong on my body in nifskope but now my gme crashes when i load my save.

CloudlyStorms

CloudlyStorms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys just wondering how the project was going, I don't know too much about programming hell I spent all yesterday trying to get the futa in skyrim. Now I need to buy dragonborn and the other DLC for it too work :(. Anyways I'm good with ideas/stories for that quest idea he hit the nail on that one everybody. For me I am a high schooler just about to graduate this year. I'm going to an acting college so I mean like voice acting or other stuff I can help with I'm down. I was thinking like the start of the quest you go to a science lab you see dead defective reaserch experiments everywhere (like dicks on animals? Or other shit like that), you find a pack of pyscho's like raiders I guess or we can make up a cult. As you get to the research lab main computer you see the cult and they activated the machine that releases the toxins and no one can activate it because only one guy knows the p-code and you killed him... Idk. I was thinking as your more exposed to the toxins the more your dick would grow (obviously we can set a max cap) but you don't necessarily grow a huge dick out of no where I was thinking like first you get a pop up saying your "crotch is starting to itch". Then " your body is heating up". Then "it feels like your vagina is on fire". And through an animation
if standing (your character falls to her hands and knees and painfully starts to grow a small dick)
If sleeping ( your character squirms around in bed in pain and then grows a small dick)
Back to the other thought, now that the small penis is on the character and now actually in the story the more your exposed to this toxin the more it will grow and like the radiation puddles that you FUCKING CANT SEE SOMETIMES AND THEN LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT AND YOUR ACROSS THE STREET FROM IT GETTING FREAKING +22 RADS PER SECOND... Anyways I was thinking puddles and exposed broken or open toxin barrels can be found across the land to grow huge really fast. I was thinking if also something like a hormones meter where you and the NPC's have it and if you don't masterbate or have sex you get more and more horny. And the NPC's will get more horny too till the point where they are forced to masterbate/sex regardless of being in combat or not, NPC's will get so horny they will go after you and rape you. You can choose to get rid of the dick but you must complete another quest to get rid of it (idk who would though).These are honestly just examples bit they're examples that if they were a mod/ plugin (idk the difference between the two) but if it were a thing I'd totally pay for it. I have searching for a futa mod for so long and this is as close as it gets SO FAR I beleive we can make this happen. The only problem with the idea I just gave is that I feel like it's too much especially how I don't know how to program so I can't put myself in the programmer shoes. So kudo's to all you guys this couldn't have happened witbest you guys. Ily so much ;*
I just made my account yesterday so I'll try to keep posted as much as I can, and please if there is anything I can do to help I'll try my best. Toodles :D

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Spoiler

attachicon.gifSchlong.rar

Could you maybe give me a step by step guide for that? I copied the schlong on my body in nifskope but now my gme crashes when i load my save.

Copy NiNode Pelvis_skin also, mesh skinned to it and to pelvis.

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

I don't think it has anything to do with AMD cards. I think it has to do with the engine incorrectly loading the base skin texture instead of the one referenced in the material file when the skin tint flag is set. 

I can't see how it could be an AMD problem since the material file is interpreted by the game engine, then DirectX code is sent to the driver accordingly. But then again I'm not a graphics programmer so what do I know.

im not sure but people making mods and making materials with them. Nifskope 2.04 also work wrong on amd card for now.

SlapMeSilly

SlapMeSilly

Crazy Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

im not sure but people making mods and making materials with them. Nifskope 2.04 also work wrong on amd card for now.

In what way do you mean it works wrong? I use an AMD card and have no issues with NifSkope displaying anything differently on my AMD than my nVidia system.

romeozero

romeozero

alpharomeo1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

In what way do you mean it works wrong? I use an AMD card and have no issues with NifSkope displaying anything differently on my AMD than my nVidia system.

If you can't see difference, you're a starter i assume ? 

Shaders work wrong (specially in Skyrim nifs), you can reed author notes in his blog.This topic is not for futa thread though.

http://afkmods.iguan...-20-dev/page-12