[Wip] Futa Mod

The penis reminds me of Angel Blade.

Only problem with that series is the main characters weren't futa, at least some of the time. And that they put panties on all of them in the last episode... god, why?!

@OP, cool stuff and so soon.

I'd like to see an extra long/skinny vers myself.

I got to work a bit yesterday on an armor set for fallout 4 that will result in a better futa mod.

I just had a lot of social obligations this weekend, so didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

But I did get to work for about 3 hours on my armor set.

i just hope someone makes an actual quest mod or something to go along with it.  it was so boring in skyrim to just to get it through console or UI

This - I would love this

And just an update - there really is no update - sorry gang T_T

I've just been busy with life. Haven't forgotten about y'all!

i just hope someone makes an actual quest mod or something to go along with it.  it was so boring in skyrim to just to get it through console or UI

On idea would be do use radiation an child of atom. 

Child of atom discovered that a good amount of radiation (not too much but enough ... say 69 rad for example) make female body mutate and they do not want this to spread out as it is the way they attract new disciples. 

I would 1) explain why the coa in this game are so aggressive when they used to be so chill in other games 2) make a simple way to spawn females in games that are futa (if they belong to coa and are female then futa)

just a lore friendly idea  for whomever that has the skill can use when CK is out

yeah would be nice and quest name would be " road to futa penis " go to some abandoned vault where experiments were done on mutations something like super mutant research labs then our hero finds some drug containers fight breaks out and containers get busted disease spread through air infecting our hero (optional all commonwealth) coming in contact to radiation mutation starts and at final stage u get shlong . Was thinking about making mutation mod  where body changes to radiation level you can chack my profile picture to see body muscle change for example.

post-740555-0-32287400-1454094520_thumb.jpg

yeah would be nice and quest name would be " road to futa penis " go to some abandoned vault where experiments were done on mutations something like super mutant research labs then our hero finds some drug containers fight breaks out and containers get busted disease spread through air infecting our hero (optional all commonwealth) coming in contact to radiation mutation starts and at final stage u get shlong . Was thinking about making mutation mod  where body changes to radiation level you can chack my profile picture to see body muscle change for example.

Can i get that bodyslide preset lol?

its just an idea and this muscle mutation would be around 10 % infection spread on like 50% would be custom armor pack for mutation to support cuz vanilla armors for human cant equip only super mutant armors would be on yeah something like that but no idea how to make mod like that to happen tho

Thumbnail

It looks like there should be a research station that tried to make female supermutants but something went slightly wrong.

You could use that body, but give it a greener (or blue) tint to represent this.

Can i get that bodyslide preset lol?

um that's 2packs armor pack with his mod goes abs slider I don't have presets sorry m8

Hey Bringthenoise!

Is this something I should  be doing when making these models?- or is this something people using my files with outfit studio should be doing?

oh and for fun, here's a shot if it smaller

tumblr_o0x4u2YV561rhubaeo1_400.jpg

Do you have a download link for the smaller version? This looks good!

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know I am keeping an eye on this thread - I'm kind of doing some R+D at the moment.

I've been learning some new software because I want to make my own game (eventually) - it's also work related as well.

I'm going to start making some characters for testing - which also means I'll eventually be making some new penises.

So I wouldn't expect something immediately  - but expect something down the road.

It will be neat to see what all you can do when the G.E.C.K. is released.

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

Did you have success putting them inside the game?

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

post-45424-0-32155600-1456593256_thumb.jpg

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

Did you have success putting them inside the game?

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Amazing job man! Even with your limitations you achieved something very nice, I applaud! Mind sharing with us?