Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Wip] Futa Mod

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

bob223355

bob223355

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Great work on this.

Any chance of doing a horse version down the line?

Scurrydog

Scurrydog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I tried editing the textures to make the color better. I got the skin tones a bit better but now the penis head looks weird. I was trying to make it not as red.

I also found it easy to put the models on a collars mod, so I can change collars to get erect/flaccid/sillybig and on any outfit without worrying about the nude base model. (I cant confirm or deny if that's my robo baby)

Attached Files

• Attached File  623.jpg   199.37KB   54 downloads

futamagus

futamagus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I tried editing the textures to make the color better. I got the skin tones a bit better but now the penis head looks weird. I was trying to make it not as red.

I also found it easy to put the models on a collars mod, so I can change collars to get erect/flaccid/sillybig and on any outfit without worrying about the nude base model. (I cant confirm or deny if that's my robo baby)

it looks like it's using the wrong spec

Not sure - I really need to make a penis model (when I get time) that only uses 1 material, right now it's using 2, this was causing issues with the balls (I think)

Quacken08

Quacken08

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

i need this in my life ,  where do i dl it?

WearableNine

WearableNine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

The penis reminds me of Angel Blade.

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

The penis reminds me of Angel Blade.

Only problem with that series is the main characters weren't futa, at least some of the time. And that they put panties on all of them in the last episode... god, why?!

@OP, cool stuff and so soon.

I'd like to see an extra long/skinny vers myself.

Ravencroft

Ravencroft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

How are we doing so far?

futamagus

futamagus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I got to work a bit yesterday on an armor set for fallout 4 that will result in a better futa mod.

I just had a lot of social obligations this weekend, so didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

But I did get to work for about 3 hours on my armor set.

friskychicken

friskychicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
It really looks amazing, I know you're still in the development stages, but I didn't see a user post pictures with a custom bodyslider, is that possible and/or relatively easy to setup? Again thanks for this. #niggaknowsdick

Ravencroft

Ravencroft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Take it slow and most of all make sure you have fun with it. Don't burn yourself out.

Xtramustard

Xtramustard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Nice  :)  .. looking forward to see this go full mod .... your character in the picture was asked if she had any radiation afflictions of her body, she undressed and said "well, I can't see my feet anymore but now I'm the most popular girl in all the commonwealth"  :lol:

~~MetaNaito~~

~~MetaNaito~~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

i just hope someone makes an actual quest mod or something to go along with it.  it was so boring in skyrim to just to get it through console or UI

futamagus

futamagus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

i just hope someone makes an actual quest mod or something to go along with it.  it was so boring in skyrim to just to get it through console or UI

This - I would love this

And just an update - there really is no update - sorry gang T_T

I've just been busy with life. Haven't forgotten about y'all!

Frel

Frel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

On idea would be do use radiation an child of atom. 

Child of atom discovered that a good amount of radiation (not too much but enough ... say 69 rad for example) make female body mutate and they do not want this to spread out as it is the way they attract new disciples. 

I would 1) explain why the coa in this game are so aggressive when they used to be so chill in other games 2) make a simple way to spawn females in games that are futa (if they belong to coa and are female then futa)

just a lore friendly idea  for whomever that has the skill can use when CK is out

Elukard

Elukard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

yeah would be nice and quest name would be " road to futa penis " go to some abandoned vault where experiments were done on mutations something like super mutant research labs then our hero finds some drug containers fight breaks out and containers get busted disease spread through air infecting our hero (optional all commonwealth) coming in contact to radiation mutation starts and at final stage u get shlong . Was thinking about making mutation mod  where body changes to radiation level you can chack my profile picture to see body muscle change for example.

Attached Files

Idanis

Idanis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

really hope someone can make alternate clothing for all the futa characters that are going to be popping up (at least in my game :D) some skin tight clothing that shows off their bulge. something like this http://rule34.xxx/in...view&id=1833879

mikupie

mikupie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

yeah would be nice and quest name would be " road to futa penis " go to some abandoned vault where experiments were done on mutations something like super mutant research labs then our hero finds some drug containers fight breaks out and containers get busted disease spread through air infecting our hero (optional all commonwealth) coming in contact to radiation mutation starts and at final stage u get shlong . Was thinking about making mutation mod  where body changes to radiation level you can chack my profile picture to see body muscle change for example.

Can i get that bodyslide preset lol?

lordcaptaintristan

lordcaptaintristan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Thumbnail

It looks like there should be a research station that tried to make female supermutants but something went slightly wrong.

You could use that body, but give it a greener (or blue) tint to represent this.

Elukard

Elukard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

its just an idea and this muscle mutation would be around 10 % infection spread on like 50% would be custom armor pack for mutation to support cuz vanilla armors for human cant equip only super mutant armors would be on yeah something like that but no idea how to make mod like that to happen tho

Thumbnail

It looks like there should be a research station that tried to make female supermutants but something went slightly wrong.

You could use that body, but give it a greener (or blue) tint to represent this.

Can i get that bodyslide preset lol?

um that's 2packs armor pack with his mod goes abs slider I don't have presets sorry m8

ThornedRoses

ThornedRoses

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hey Bringthenoise!

Is this something I should  be doing when making these models?- or is this something people using my files with outfit studio should be doing?

oh and for fun, here's a shot if it smaller

Spoiler

Do you have a download link for the smaller version? This looks good!