[Wip] Futa Mod

On 6/29/2017 at 10:16 AM, Fukuro-sama said:

I managed to make an erect model using the flaccid penis. 

Bag of Dicks 1.5 is required

It only replaces the size -1 to 6 schlongs, the rest is left untouched because I'm lazy too do the rest lel. The darker penis texture replacer is also included in the download for anyone that are interested.

P.S. I'm naming them Nice Big Cock (NBC) mesh replacer and Big Black Cock (BBC) texture replacer. Don't judge me...

P.P.S. This is also my first post here after 5 years of lurking so... Yay~

Here are some pics:

Hide contents

wAmimL.jpg

9Jefsj.jpg

thsWoi.jpg

GRlTXc.jpg

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M/view

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA/view

I like the look of that armor, also the pubic hair. Could you drop me a link to both? (good job on the model btw)

• 7 months later...

Hey guys love what I’m seeing can I get any links to the futa mods you guys are using because the one that I tried which is called fev futa can’t seem to work I think it’s the one made by a blisario or something yea I think i used vortex do download it and it didn’t work so if you guys know of any other futa mods that may work pls post links! That would be freaking awesome! 

2 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

Hey guys love what I’m seeing can I get any links to the futa mods you guys are using because the one that I tried which is called fev futa can’t seem to work I think it’s the one made by a blisario or something yea I think i used vortex do download it and it didn’t work so if you guys know of any other futa mods that may work pls post links! That would be freaking awesome! 

You can my addon for strapons

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 6:14 AM, Fukuro-sama said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been as active as I used to be. I've updated all the links I've posted, see if it works now.

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M/view

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA/view

Is it possible to access these files again ? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 4:33 AM, Cyber_xleb2077 said:

Is it possible to access these files again ? 

Sorry for late reply. I updated the links. Google is blocking old links for some reason.

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-o_-0bnDMcjNTVHBtBTbSNQ

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-7teH6jgEOjLsXl_4ZYyqzw

• 1 month later...

So I did this a while ago20210419231909_1.jpg
It was a while ago so I don't remember how exactly I made that mod. I think I used some outfit and mod tutorial to make it.
I used bag of dicks as a base for how it works (means it is an equippable item) and for the model and textures I used something from Skyrim.
I made several sliders for it to be adjustable. Do note that due to the nature of mesh transforms, there are some issues with it (if you use the "bend up" and "extend length" at the same time for a certain intensity, it will create a bend in the penis. There seems to be now way to counteract that except making more sldiers to counteract that which I did.)
It naturally has no physics. However it still wiggles a bit just like most other mods that add a penis because of being attached to the body (https://imgur.com/g5Vifup)

One reason I had and still have are the textures. They kinda look like Skyrim textures and not Fallout 4 textures and I don't know how to make good ones.
Feel free to update anything however you like, just tag me so I can see whatever you did.

FutaFo4Horsecock.rar

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 2:56 AM, StarchildKiss said:

So I did this a while ago20210419231909_1.jpg
It was a while ago so I don't remember how exactly I made that mod. I think I used some outfit and mod tutorial to make it.
I used bag of dicks as a base for how it works (means it is an equippable item) and for the model and textures I used something from Skyrim.
I made several sliders for it to be adjustable. Do note that due to the nature of mesh transforms, there are some issues with it (if you use the "bend up" and "extend length" at the same time for a certain intensity, it will create a bend in the penis. There seems to be now way to counteract that except making more sldiers to counteract that which I did.)
It naturally has no physics. However it still wiggles a bit just like most other mods that add a penis because of being attached to the body (https://imgur.com/g5Vifup)

One reason I had and still have are the textures. They kinda look like Skyrim textures and not Fallout 4 textures and I don't know how to make good ones.
Feel free to update anything however you like, just tag me so I can see whatever you did.

FutaFo4Horsecock.rar 13.09 MB · 5 downloads

Thanks for this! Where do I craft it?

14 minutes ago, FutaLover123 said:

Thanks for this! Where do I craft it?

I just took a quick peek at the esp file, there's no crafting in this.  What it looks like you'd need to do is use Bodyslide / Outfit Studio to (and I'm just guessing here) attach the included nif files to your *body.nif and there's also a picture file in the archive folder showing what sliders they used in bodyslide.

But if that's the case, keep in mind that any outfit you want to wear probably needs customized or there's going to be clipping.  My skill level with Outfit Studio is very low so I don't know how you'd do it, assuming my hunch is even correct.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2016 at 2:22 AM, Scurrydog said:

Works great!  Kinda looks like a strapon with a bikini. Scale/Rotation/Movement worked and I got rid of the balls with outfit studio. Thanks! (that sexbot is ready)

post-27678-0-54557900-1452669749_thumb.jpg

Could you share the bodyslide preset? It looks good

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:53 PM, littleman said:

So at current i have made  a few dirty nif skope edits,  making a Futa Super mutant,    and Futa feral ghouls.   I had to mess around a bit o the ghouls are  constant erect. which fine slightl undead ....   Super mutant, was also difficult,  as the method i used (for me at least, the genitals morph oddly in some anims, and perfectly fine in others.

Mods i used,  was Female Super mutants by HarmonicaBlues

and the Silent hill nurses for feralghouls by Skarlett645

im unsure if im allowed to upload the meshes as they are not mine.

Do they automatically turn all SuperMutants and Feral Ghouls into futas?

• 7 months later...
On 1/13/2016 at 9:20 AM, futamagus said:

Well that escalated quickly

Old model, may not work on other peoples machines ?

Please refer to loverslab ? I actually can’t believe I got this to work ?

tumblr_o0vo6cyHpu1rhubaeo1_1280.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i60LSDFpKhZlFzUjliSnFMTEE/view?usp=sharing

please check out the readme, please don’t hound me with questions on how to change the sizes T_T I seriously didn’t think this would work at all >.>

Please consider this like an alpha.

Hello everyone, I'm newbie here, and I need your help.

Is there working link to this mod? Google drive says that I have no access
Are there other good futa mods that not just clothing? because AAF unclothing every clothing slots. For now I use "Futanari FEV" mod, but I don't like the shape of schlong, and there is no way to edit it.

Edited by faweawe
  • 3 months later...
On 5/29/2016 at 4:26 AM, Mauler158 said:

The .esp version posted a few pages should be aligned by default. if not:

Open bodyslide, on the bottom right is outfit studio open that. go to file > load outfit > load Schlong.nif

(\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Schlong)

Then Load Reference > From file browse > Load your preferred body mesh (Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\FemaleBody.nif is default)

Right click Schlong under the meshes tab to the right and select move > Use these sliders to position it correctly then press ok when you're happy.

Once positioned reopen the move window for Schlong and set the Z value to -60 (thats minus 60)

This should place it roughly where the characters head would be. This is ok and correct due to the transform package used. (Note the erect models in later version do not require this step)

now go to File >  Export > Export Nif, Save this over the original Schlong.nif

Close down bodyslide, open fallout, craft it at the chem station and it should be fine.

P.S you may have noticed the Scale function when you right clicked under the mesh tab, you can use this to change the size although you'll need to re-position it after.

I recommend you screw around with outfit studio, its pretty hard to screw up and its really useful for correcting clipping errors or altering outfits. See the toolbar buttons for manipulative tools. I'm using hardbody so i find myself correcting outfits to account for my characters abs a lot. see attached for before and after.

post-937185-0-57562100-1464488765_thumb.png

I wish I could remember all the wonderful users like you that helped me get the best possible results for my screenshots, so I can credit you properly, alas, I will have to settle for just thanking you here. Thank you so much for the detailed and clear tutorial. I know it wasn't aimed at me specifically, but it helped me all the same. Bless you ????❤️