[Wip] Futa Mod

I'm trying to get this to work with a animal tail mod i found, it appears they both use the same slot so I can only use one or the other. Is there a way around this?

Bearing in mind I'm extremely Creation Kit -ignorant, it might be possible to reassign the slot being used by one of the mods. I would imagine (based solely on reading other posts) that you can change the slot one mod uses in the CK, so you could equip both items.

Purely theorycraft, but I would think this is how other mods maintain compatibility sometimes.

I'm trying to get this to work with a animal tail mod i found, it appears they both use the same slot so I can only use one or the other. Is there a way around this?

Bearing in mind I'm extremely Creation Kit -ignorant, it might be possible to reassign the slot being used by one of the mods. I would imagine (based solely on reading other posts) that you can change the slot one mod uses in the CK, so you could equip both items.

Purely theorycraft, but I would think this is how other mods maintain compatibility sometimes.

That is correct.

You need to change the armor slot, armoraddon slot and the .nif file slot to do this.

Very quick and easy. (just need to spend the 10 minutes watching the tutorial videos).

I got it, I use FO4Edit and changed the slots, took about 3 minutes thanks alot guys

Yep, saw it, tried it. The normal version is big for me. I was hoping for a smaller version.  And I don't like how it curls down like that in flaccid mode.

I think that's part of what made SoS for Skyrim so good; we could customize and tailor the size of our genitals to our own liking. That, and we had some options on general shape, too ("hung" versus straight, etc.).

With recent mods like the one in this thread, and "DickChick", I think we're getting closer to that point.

For whatever it is worth, I generally like the more "realistic" sizes myself, too (though playing with the larger sizes can be fun, too).

Yep, saw it, tried it. The normal version is big for me. I was hoping for a smaller version.  And I don't like how it curls down like that in flaccid mode.

I think that's part of what made SoS for Skyrim so good; we could customize and tailor the size of our genitals to our own liking. That, and we had some options on general shape, too ("hung" versus straight, etc.).

With recent mods like the one in this thread, and "DickChick", I think we're getting closer to that point.

For whatever it is worth, I generally like the more "realistic" sizes myself, too (though playing with the larger sizes can be fun, too).

Yep, that's the point. We shouldn't be locked into 1 size. Just because I prefer a size does not mean every NPC in game has to be locked into this size. Maybe the entire post apocalytic world is so malnutritious (eveidently a lot of NPC looking  so thin) that they aren't well endowed at all. You know, genetically small guys stay small, genetically big guys cannot grow to full potential.  Then the sole survivor, and a few rather lucky people who were more well fed, are actually given opportunity to be endowed. 

So it's odd seeing pathetic settler hanging on with bone and skin, yet his penis is twice his wrist.  

Yep, that's the point. We shouldn't be locked into 1 size. Just because I prefer a size does not mean every NPC in game has to be locked into this size. Maybe the entire post apocalytic world is so malnutritious (eveidently a lot of NPC looking  so thin) that they aren't well endowed at all. You know, genetically small guys stay small, genetically big guys cannot grow to full potential.  Then the sole survivor, and a few rather lucky people who were more well fed, are actually given opportunity to be endowed. 

So it's odd seeing pathetic settler hanging on with bone and skin, yet his penis is twice his wrist.  

while i can't offer you models that can be modified in game yet, you can very easily resize/ reposition or resculpt the .nif's present in the bagofdicks mod using outfit studio, i wrote a quick guide on it here so you can change the models to your preference. 

while i can't offer you models that can be modified in game yet, you can very easily resize/ reposition or resculpt the .nif's present in the bagofdicks mod using outfit studio, i wrote a quick guide on it here so you can change the models to your preference. 

Thank you.  I am not going to read the guide now.  I have been up since 5am (and now its 7:35pm) so my vision is blurry.  I have been working on FO4 all day on and off (note: working, not playing).  Haha. 

Actually, since my last talk until now, I learned a lot of things.  While Bodyslide is not the best modeling editing software, it has a few important features I didn't know about.  It can move and rotate (in all 3 axis) and also scale.  It just does not have tools to cut up models like all the nude male models I found.  Bodyslide has the shape editing features, but it is only good to slightly alter instead of making drastic changes.  So right off my head I can even consider repositioning and scaling your mod to something usable for me, I guess.  Or your guide is similar to what I said?

I actually found out one of the male nude body mod on Nexus actually gives us a HUGE control over male character now (almost like CBBE for male).  This mod "Nude male SHB LCC conversion" built upon Super Hero Body (SHB) and added penis into it with a lot of strange sliders.  I learned quickly that instead of allowing us to morph the penis, creator lets us move the penis and balls up/down, in/out.  And we can literately control sizes just by moving part of the penis inside the body.  With Outfit studio to rotate the model, now it looks absolutely awesome. 

Third thing, and most important thing I learned, is that LooksMenu just gave me what I have been wanting for ages: custom bodyshape per character.  Before then, body shape is locked into how we built our outfits.  Now with .tri files attached, the outfits morph along with the sliders.  I can now create a super big guy and all the clothing will fit him.  So I think this is huge for me.  Yet it was not properly advertised. 

• 2 weeks later...

awesome, will try the new version immediately.

One more thing though: I didn't test this yet, but females probably have different masturbation animation than males (for obvious reasons). We would somehow need to give females with schlongs the male masturbation animations.

Bumping with this request, is there a way to change the animations in Sex-em-up for masturbation for a female character with this equipped so you would use the male one?

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to make an erect model using the flaccid penis. 

Bag of Dicks 1.5 is required

It only replaces the size -1 to 6 schlongs, the rest is left untouched because I'm lazy too do the rest lel. The darker penis texture replacer is also included in the download for anyone that are interested.

P.S. I'm naming them Nice Big Cock (NBC) mesh replacer and Big Black Cock (BBC) texture replacer. Don't judge me...

P.P.S. This is also my first post here after 5 years of lurking so... Yay~

Here are some pics:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3923/wAmimL.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7372/9Jefsj.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8518/thsWoi.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/1637/GRlTXc.jpg

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-o_-0bnDMcjNTVHBtBTbSNQ

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-7teH6jgEOjLsXl_4ZYyqzw

Edited by Fukuro-sama

I'm fairly new to the sex-mod scene in F04, but I've managed to get everything working correctly. Well, almost. I've found that my 'futa' character uses a male voice in Leito's animations. Has anyone found a way around that?

That's actually a thing with Leito's Animations, not this mod. Leito's Animations have sound files and the male position uses male voices, whether you're female or male.

I think the solution was to just delete the sound files, but I'm not 100% on that. You can check their thread for more information about it though. I can't remember exactly how to fix that sorry.

@Fukuro-sama

Thanks for the upload!  I'm curious how you got them to be erect (given that I'm absolute crap at working with models).

You're welcome! I used Maya and Outfit studio. I exported the model with Outfit Studio as an obj file and imported it into Maya. When I'm done editing it in Maya I exported the model as obj again and imported it back into Outfit Studio (with the original nif still on) and let the model update itself (click yes for all popups). After that I just export  the model as a nif file. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 11:48 PM, Corta87 said:

Moved schlong size 2 to 6 towards the body a little. See if this fixes it:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-o_-0bnDMcjNTVHBtBTbSNQ

Edited by Fukuro-sama
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to get a normal sized cock?  Or a much smaller one for a sissy character?  Even better if there was a cage option too.

As for size, you can edit the smallest one in outfit studio, it's not incredibly difficult. All you do is right click the mesh, click scale and make sure "Uniform (XYZ)" is checked, then simply drag the sliders to the left until you're satisfied. You will need to re-center the mesh after you do this, but it's just a matter of loading a reference, selecting your in-game preset, and then working it around until it fits how you'd like it.

For cages, I don't there are any modders making them, there is one I know of that has a generic chastity belt but it's more along the lines of a woman's belt and I assume you want something like a CB6k or a Jailbird? Shouldn't be incredibly difficult to make one if you're really in to the idea.

It only replaces the size -1 to 6 schlongs, the rest is left untouched because I'm lazy too do the rest lel. The darker penis texture replacer is also included in the download for anyone that are interested.

P.S. I'm naming them Nice Big Cock (NBC) mesh replacer and Big Black Cock (BBC) texture replacer. Don't judge me...

Here are some pics:

wAmimL.jpg

9Jefsj.jpg

thsWoi.jpg

GRlTXc.jpg

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA

These look great!

Could and would you be willing to make the erect hyper schlong HD using the same method you used on the erect schlong size -1 to 6?

Here are some pics:

wAmimL.jpg

9Jefsj.jpg

thsWoi.jpg

GRlTXc.jpg

Download links:

NBC mesh replacer v1.01

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwmqZWrooihSGh2VmhmSXVaN3M

BBC texture replacer

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzwmqZWrooihSXBjank1VWdPejA

This looks great.  I'm gonna have to buy FO4 soon.  Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

With Bag of Dicks, we get all kinds of different shlongs and since there is so many of them its annoying to settle on just one. I have no experience with making mods, but what is the possibility that shlongs could change due to the amount of radiation one has acquired. Like getting another one past a certain amount of rads and getting another dong. I'm just curious as to how difficult a mod like that would be to create. Again I'm asking out of curiosity as I cannot make mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, So I was looking for a nice ladyboy body with small dick (That's the way I like it)

I took the dick from this mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4356-femboi-unique-female-body-replacer-4playplugins-ready/

And added it to this one

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4359-futa-galore-unique-player-female-futa-bodies-bodyslide-cbb-cherry/

And added a zap in bodyslide

I like the results.

But is there a way to add a slider that changes the size of the balls? I want it smaller. Much smaller.

I tried reducing the size in outfit studio but it just deforms. Is there a way that I'm not familiar with?

I know my way around blender but I struggle in moving things between blender and outfit studio without messing up the textures (I suck at doing UV).

1.png

3.png

Edited by SpinX
On 11/6/2017 at 6:43 AM, StuffAndSkyrim said:

With Bag of Dicks, we get all kinds of different shlongs and since there is so many of them its annoying to settle on just one. I have no experience with making mods, but what is the possibility that shlongs could change due to the amount of radiation one has acquired. Like getting another one past a certain amount of rads and getting another dong. I'm just curious as to how difficult a mod like that would be to create. Again I'm asking out of curiosity as I cannot make mods.

I've left Bag of Dicks on hiatus for a while now, I'd sunk about 700 hours into F4 and was getting a little burned out, i'd spend more time tweaking things than actually playing, however i learned a lot about modding during that time, i wanted to apply some of that knowledge to skyrim so i've been messing with that for a bit now. taught myself some basic scripting and i got myself a (free) student copy of autodesk maya, so i'm hoping to produce some models of my own when i get a bit more capable with it. I'm not much of a texture artist though. (if anyone knows a good Maya guide series let me know)

as for making that a mod, i'm a bit behind with whats possible but as long as F4SE can detect radiation thresholds (or perhaps as a workaround; the debuffs applied at certain thresholds) it should be doable with an equip at threshold script.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 5:10 PM, fakeaccount20176 said:

sup, LL. i made a thing.

repaired futamagus futamod model.
also made better erect model.
added bodyslide support. kinda. 
added two new sliders: cocksize(obvious) and cockmove(moves cock forward/backward).
took .esp from futa.7z i got somewhere. 
craft cocks in chemlab/futa.
also equiping futacock makes your hips bigger. dunno why. kinda weird.

also tried making doublecock. but the game hates me. put tripleballs exported model in archive just in case. mb someone ill do smth.

fakefutamod.rar

post-1046576-0-24803400-1494493836_thumb.jpg

it doesn't work cause there are missing files in your attachment, you'll need to include files in the ShapeData. I tried putting the scholong.nif in it manually where the missing file should be, the texture is wrong and the slider won't work, so.... yeah