Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Wip] Futa Mod

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

AnotherOCpony78

AnotherOCpony78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Can there be a horsecock version for us clopers? Like this for example https://derpicdn.net...5005/large.jpeg

bob223355

bob223355

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Can there be a horsecock version for us clopers? Like this for example https://derpicdn.net...5005/large.jpeg

not yet as far as I know but many of us are hoping something will come along soon.

AnimePromotions

AnimePromotions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I make a clean reinstall of the game. Delete all mods and clean up the registry. When dressing clothes, arms and legs of character slightly extended.

Spoiler

No other mods are not installed.

Upd. I am trying to install CBBE, and I see that some of the files have already been installed by futa mod. 

thpKD.png

Ive got no idea myself how to fix that one i think the maker has to fix it cause since its a clothing item regarding the whole body it has to be adjusted i myself am using the Schlongs version wich is way easier to use!

i wish! maybe in the future though! 

tisorok

tisorok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I am having an extremely dificult time getting this to work. is there anyway somebody could help me? without the NMM I wont be able to pull this off

AnimePromotions

AnimePromotions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I am having an extremely dificult time getting this to work. is there anyway somebody could help me? without the NMM I wont be able to pull this off

what do you need help with? explain the problem 

bumex

bumex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I make a clean reinstall of the game. Delete all mods and clean up the registry. When dressing clothes, arms and legs of character slightly extended.

Spoiler

No other mods are not installed.

Upd. I am trying to install CBBE, and I see that some of the files have already been installed by futa mod. 

thpKD.png

Hey sorry for not replying. Been busy with other projects.

The mod requires CBBE to work as I guess you have figured out.

It doesn't matter either way if you overwrite that file or not. The files are identical.

Did installing CBBE fix your problem?

vincentoroscoe

vincentoroscoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

So who was working on a futa mod here again? And what's the progress of it been, if any?

It's a bit tough to keep track when there's been at least two (possibly 3?), and there's no updates posted here.

AnimePromotions

AnimePromotions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

So who was working on a futa mod here again? And what's the progress of it been, if any?

It's a bit tough to keep track when there's been at least two (possibly 3?), and there's no updates posted here.

a few pages back there is one i am satisfied with not sure if you saw it or not the one With Schlong.nif or MoreSchlongs.nif  

Ashuraman

Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Heya, thanks heaps! Well when I was trying to edit the original nif, I was indeed saving as project. I'm pretty sure they were being saved in a 'new outfit' folder somewhere :\ So with these new nifs you've made us, do we just paste the folders in the rar to the fo4/data folder? Also, can I have all of them as seperate outfits, or do I need to choose one size?  :)

I've been using a custom .esp for a while with multiple outfits present, see attached. I've not packaged anything together for distribution before so hopefully i did it right. NMM should install it as normal. Craft at the chemlab under "Schlongs" tab. Just also want to mention that I've positioned these for my character (who's quite well endowed; see attached) so slim characters might need to re-position.

Also my skin textures for anyone interested: http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/9810/?

EDIT: should probably credit the original author zenna11 and the original model creator who's name wasn't given. Thanks guys ;)

Quick question for ya, anyway to make these cocks erect or are we stuck with floppy dongs for now?

see24

see24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Spoiler

It doesn't matter either way if you overwrite that file or not. The files are identical.

No, the problem with the body not solved with the installation of CBBE. I suspect that left some residual files somewhere deep in the registry or in windose and they are doing this failure

Instead futa mod, I now use MoreSchlongs.nif 
It does not change the character's body, but unfortunately does not integrate with BodySlide for resizing.

AnimePromotions

AnimePromotions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Spoiler

No, the problem with the body not solved with the installation of CBBE. I suspect that left some residual files somewhere deep in the registry or in windose and they are doing this failure

Instead futa mod, I now use MoreSchlongs.nif 
It does not change the character's body, but unfortunately does not integrate with BodySlide for resizing.

You can resize the schlongs in moreschlongs.nif in the outfit studio!

see24

see24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Spoiler

You can resize the schlongs in moreschlongs.nif in the outfit studio!

Indeed, I learned to resize objects. It turned out pretty funny. For example, I reduced by one step all the digits schlongs. And I replaced the leg 3 on 3 cock. A bit of pampering with the size of the double and quad cock. Cock -1 it can now be placed at almost every skirt.
I am attaching my sample folder with Nif files. 
This is not mod! This is only Nif files! 
Manually replace Schlong folder in D: \ GAMES \ Fallout 4 \ Data \ Meshes  And do not forget to make a backup of the old  Nif files.

Attached Files

Mauler158

Mauler158

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus 

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)

Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

Attached Files

see24

see24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Spoiler
All errect versions have no textures. They are pink. Can you fix it?
Spoiler
Mod really cool ))

Mauler158

Mauler158

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Corrected on the original post now, forgot about the texture pathways.

see24

see24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you for the speed!
I was left with two not very important questions:

1. Can you reduce the weight of penises? 2 is a very large weight. It would be good to fix this value by 0.5.

2.  And I noticed a small inconsistency in the description on the subject name

Spoiler

[Schlong] Neighbous is OK. 2 cocks.
But [Schlong] Erect Neighbous is  non  erected 4 cocks?   :-/  It's planned or is it a typo?

Spoiler

Ashuraman

Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus 

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)

Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

FUCK YEAH!Finally, Curie can strut around naked with a huge boner!

Mauler158

Mauler158

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Thank you for the speed!
I was left with two not very important questions:

1. Can you reduce the weight of penises? 2 is a very large weight. It would be good to fix this value by 0.5.

2.  And I noticed a small inconsistency in the description on the subject name

Spoiler

[Schlong] Neighbous is OK. 2 cocks.
But [Schlong] Erect Neighbous is  non  erected 4 cocks?   :-/  It's planned or is it a typo?

Spoiler

Thanks for pointing that out, no that was not intended i've re-upped on the original post with the corrected version, also lowered the weight of each to 0.5.

delusionxox

delusionxox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Well that escalated quickly

Old model, may not work on other peoples machines D:

Please refer to loverslab D: I actually can’t believe I got this to work D:

tumblr_o0vo6cyHpu1rhubaeo1_1280.jpg

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

please check out the readme, please don’t hound me with questions on how to change the sizes T_T I seriously didn’t think this would work at all >.>

Please consider this like an alpha.

Be realistic man i dont like that ppl make goofy ass mods like this . 

Ashuraman

Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Be realistic man i dont like that ppl make goofy ass mods like this . 

Realistic...in a game about an alternate timeline...You know, no one is forcing you to use the mod...and if you actually took the time to TRY the mod, you'd see that the cocks come in different sizes