[Wip] Futa Mod

So yeah, I have a bad history of teasing the community and not releasing content.

However, I really do want to release something for Fallout 4

I spent some time last night and this morning fishing around youtube videos and got this far

tumblr_o0uksqnDgA1rhubaeo1_500.jpg 

I guess I need to read up on how the game handles materials, I was really suprised I could do some editing in nifscope witout having the game crash on me.

This is kind of a throw away model I did a long ass time ago, hopefully when I get this to work I can make some better/cooler dongs for Fallout 4 D:

Well that escalated quickly

Old model, may not work on other peoples machines D:

Please refer to loverslab D: I actually can’t believe I got this to work D:

tumblr_o0vo6cyHpu1rhubaeo1_1280.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i60LSDFpKhZlFzUjliSnFMTEE/view?usp=sharing

please check out the readme, please don’t hound me with questions on how to change the sizes T_T I seriously didn’t think this would work at all >.>

Please consider this like an alpha.

How to make a size slider (not length but scale size).

Load the nif in outfit Studio and right click and scale shape (then move the object back to the correct location with the item size reduced).

Next go to sliders and choose "Set Base Shape".

Now with the model smaller, right click and export as object.

Close and restart Outfit Studio.

Load the CBBE reference, Load your nif as an outfit (Do a Conform to all under the sliders function at the top).

Create a new slider (Name it Cock Size or something).

Highlight your mesh, Set slider to edit mode and go to the top and click slider - import data - import from obj (load the object you made earler).

With the slider at 100 the cock mesh will be smaller and with the slider at 0 the cock mesh will be bigger (you can invert this by setting the slider to 100 by default and where it says invert = true in the osp... yeah you'ld have to edit the osp for that).

Optional Mask off the Cock so the balls are the only thing unmasked on your mesh and create a Zap Slider (this optin when check in bodyslide will remove the balls).

Save project as (include the cbbe shape name it do all the other fun stuff and now you have a fully customizable cbbe body with an adjustable cock and removable balls...

It really is that simple.

Hmm looks like you have 2 meshes, one for cock and one for balls... would need to scale both (which means you might want to extend the cock to the body and have the ball mesh completely removed with the zap slider... just a thought)..

I think it's a good job as a sculptor (though it can be humor like manga), but for me the penis model should be more pretty and less. But if it's humor, then it is possible to make an even greater size :).

Heyo! Yeah it's a decent attempt at a normal mapped model, I'll see what I can do to get a more "vanilla" version for people.

YOU ARE BACK!!! 

Hope so! But if not, at least you guys now have a framework on how to get a penis into fallout 4, it was a lot easier than I expected O_O

Nice job, keep it up and please don't give up. I'm eager to see where this is going.

I gave up on Skyrim because it was just so damn hard to get anything in - perhaps it was something mostly on my end.

However outfit studio is making it MUCH easier and a lot less daunting O_O

Also I love the original piece of art that your icon is based on

I would love this if it advanced! I love it anyways. A bit smaller would be perfect, love the balls and cock texture however. Thank you for your hard work! Watching this thread now.

Thanks for the kind words - we'll see how much farther I get on it this weekend.

Check the post above for a smaller penis.

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I tried editing the textures to make the color better. I got the skin tones a bit better but now the penis head looks weird. I was trying to make it not as red.

I also found it easy to put the models on a collars mod, so I can change collars to get erect/flaccid/sillybig and on any outfit without worrying about the nude base model. (I cant confirm or deny if that's my robo baby)

post-27678-0-67898000-1452813510_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I tried editing the textures to make the color better. I got the skin tones a bit better but now the penis head looks weird. I was trying to make it not as red.

I also found it easy to put the models on a collars mod, so I can change collars to get erect/flaccid/sillybig and on any outfit without worrying about the nude base model. (I cant confirm or deny if that's my robo baby)

it looks like it's using the wrong spec

Not sure - I really need to make a penis model (when I get time) that only uses 1 material, right now it's using 2, this was causing issues with the balls (I think)