[Wip] Futa Mod

I used bodyslide. I weight painted the two bones 100%, so it's probably wrong and might cause issues, but it works.

Any modders, use other versions as basis as this probably has errors.

attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Made an edit so there's no more gap during regular animations.

XL attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Screen_Shot183.png

How do I access it in game?

I used bodyslide. I weight painted the two bones 100%, so it's probably wrong and might cause issues, but it works.

Any modders, use other versions as basis as this probably has errors.

Made an edit so there's no more gap during regular animations.

XL attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Screen_Shot183.png

i'm sorry, i'm new in this stuff and i'd like to know how i'm supposed to download and do to get something like that... i try to looking for mod in this section, but i can't find anything that result in something like the one on image... could anyone help me? pls

i'm sorry, i'm new in this stuff and i'd like to know how i'm supposed to download and do to get something like that... i try to looking for mod in this section, but i can't find anything that result in something like the one on image... could anyone help me? pls

See my earlier post, download and add in NMM as you would any other mod from LL.

very good but how can i move it? or slightly change texture (color)? 

See my earlier post, download and add in NMM as you would any other mod from LL.

check out my even earlier post

check out my even earlier post

Awesome! got it all set up now but can i adjust the colors in any way? cause the color is off from my character 

Went off the XXL version. Although I didn't like the whole solid color and decided to make the glands a bit more pink.

Don't know if ill get a reply or not but how did you change the colors ive been trying to find out how to do that but i for the life of me can't figure it out and its driving me insane cause it doesn't match up with the rest of the body for me its way to blank

I made a Futa mod using a different mesh.

It's made for CBBE and has bodyslide function for penis and ball size.

It's an equipable penis that can be worn with or without clothes.

It is craftable at the chemstation under Futa.

Can be installed manually or with NMM.

Let me know what you think!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/d679dga56s09ee1

u5DaLW5.jpg

Please help.
I really like this mod, but I ran into a problem. When I equip a member of my body gets a little wider. As a result, gaps are obtained in the arms and legs.
What can be done to avoid this?
I tried to adjust the preset bodyslide, trying to make the body less or more, but the gaps in her arms appear anyway.

post-1598542-0-98985100-1483902426_thumb.png
post-1598542-0-34201600-1483902436_thumb.png

u5DaLW5.jpg

Please help.
I really like this mod, but I ran into a problem. When I equip a member of my body gets a little wider. As a result, gaps are obtained in the arms and legs.
I tried to adjust the preset bodyslide, trying to make the body less or more, but the gaps in her arms appear anyway.

is it just an object that you craft and equip? cause it seems like the object is set to a specific body type so it might be a little messup i myself would not know how to adjust this cause im using a slightly different one

u5DaLW5.jpg

Please help.

Found the issue the mod you are using is basicly part of a clothing item so the clothing has slightly different from the body so if you set that piece of clothing to match with your default body it should fix it!

I make a clean reinstall of the game. Delete all mods and clean up the registry. When dressing clothes, arms and legs of character slightly extended.

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

No other mods are not installed.

Upd. I am trying to install CBBE, and I see that some of the files have already been installed by futa mod. 

thpKD.png

I make a clean reinstall of the game. Delete all mods and clean up the registry. When dressing clothes, arms and legs of character slightly extended.

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

Upd. I am trying to install CBBE, and I see that some of the files have already been installed by futa mod. 

thpKD.png

Ive got no idea myself how to fix that one i think the maker has to fix it cause since its a clothing item regarding the whole body it has to be adjusted i myself am using the Schlongs version wich is way easier to use!

Can there be a horsecock version for us clopers? Like this for example https://derpicdn.net/img/2017/1/8/1335005/large.jpeg

i wish! maybe in the future though! 

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

thpKD.png

Hey sorry for not replying. Been busy with other projects.

The mod requires CBBE to work as I guess you have figured out.

It doesn't matter either way if you overwrite that file or not. The files are identical.

Did installing CBBE fix your problem?

So who was working on a futa mod here again? And what's the progress of it been, if any?

It's a bit tough to keep track when there's been at least two (possibly 3?), and there's no updates posted here.

a few pages back there is one i am satisfied with not sure if you saw it or not the one With Schlong.nif or MoreSchlongs.nif  

Heya, thanks heaps! Well when I was trying to edit the original nif, I was indeed saving as project. I'm pretty sure they were being saved in a 'new outfit' folder somewhere :\ So with these new nifs you've made us, do we just paste the folders in the rar to the fo4/data folder? Also, can I have all of them as seperate outfits, or do I need to choose one size?  :)

I've been using a custom .esp for a while with multiple outfits present, see attached. I've not packaged anything together for distribution before so hopefully i did it right. NMM should install it as normal. Craft at the chemlab under "Schlongs" tab. Just also want to mention that I've positioned these for my character (who's quite well endowed; see attached) so slim characters might need to re-position.

Also my skin textures for anyone interested: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9810/?

EDIT: should probably credit the original author zenna11 and the original model creator who's name wasn't given. Thanks guys ;)

Quick question for ya, anyway to make these cocks erect or are we stuck with floppy dongs for now?

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

thpKD.png

It doesn't matter either way if you overwrite that file or not. The files are identical.

No, the problem with the body not solved with the installation of CBBE. I suspect that left some residual files somewhere deep in the registry or in windose and they are doing this failure

Instead futa mod, I now use MoreSchlongs.nif 

It does not change the character's body, but unfortunately does not integrate with BodySlide for resizing.

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

thpKD.png

No, the problem with the body not solved with the installation of CBBE. I suspect that left some residual files somewhere deep in the registry or in windose and they are doing this failure

It does not change the character's body, but unfortunately does not integrate with BodySlide for resizing.

You can resize the schlongs in moreschlongs.nif in the outfit studio!

thoY8.png

thoZI.png

thpKD.png

You can resize the schlongs in moreschlongs.nif in the outfit studio!

Indeed, I learned to resize objects. It turned out pretty funny. For example, I reduced by one step all the digits schlongs. And I replaced the leg 3 on 3 cock. A bit of pampering with the size of the double and quad cock. Cock -1 it can now be placed at almost every skirt.

I am attaching my sample folder with Nif files. 

This is not mod! This is only Nif files! 

Manually replace Schlong folder in D: \ GAMES \ Fallout 4 \ Data \ Meshes  And do not forget to make a backup of the old  Nif files.

Schl-NIFs.zip

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus 

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)

Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

BagOfDicksV1_4.7z

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus 

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)

Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

All errect versions have no textures. They are pink. Can you fix it?

tYPEv.jpg

tYPGT.jpg

Mod really cool ))