[Wip] Futa Mod

How do i get this onto my xboxone

Even if you modified your Xbox One (voiding its warranty and possibly getting yourself banned from Xbox Live) or posting it to Bethesda.net for a few moments (also resulting in a ban), you'd need to use the basic equipable version since it doesn't require any new scripts as Xbox One can not use the Fallout 4 Script Extender. 

You'd be better off just waiting to buy the PC version during a sales event.

My friend you'd be completely incorrect about uploading to Bethesda.net. Where as nude mod's have been taken down in the past due to ESRB rating system and Microsoft, but, what these people did wrong is they made the file public on Bethesda.net resulting in it's deletion than making it private and it just sits there for your use only. My question is, why would you want to port the mod over Xbox One when you can just use the PC version since you need the PC version to be able to port mods anyway. I've done what I said above about making the mod private just to see if I could do it, it worked by the way. And to this date, is still there.

Well, I suppose that be a viable option. Any chance Bethesda's made a Mac port for their web launcher?  I use a Mac, and intend to keep gaming strictly on console.

I understand that a lot of games are coming out for MAC's now. As far as I am aware, the PC portion should cover the MAC part. Reason being that when you download Fallout 4 into your hard drive, it's going to store under where ever steam is. And all how the ESM's and ESP's load to the Master ESM to function in the game. So, to be honest, I'd want you to test the theory of running a PC mod on a MAC because when it comes to that, shouldn't be any difference I believe. I could be wrong. 

Well, for starters, you can't run Fallout 4 as it is Windows-only, so that's been out of the equation since the beginning. And I don't think that you can download a Windows game directly into a Mac hard drive, using virtual machines just cost more and slow down overall performance, and third-party application like Wine won't work as they apparently don't get access to your entire ram memory (in my case 8 gigs), thus halting any games to run through the application. I'll just be flat out and say I want to put this mod on my Xbone, but I have no way to do so that isn't illegal according to terms and services of both Beth and Microsoft, and one that won't force me to get another machine or software.

I see the dilemma, like I said I could have been wrong and I was. In this case yes, only legal way is getting a PC and going from there. Which will lay you out of more money. But, to be honest Fallout 4 Script Extender can't be used on SeXbox One as is so the dick is a static flaccid work for lack of better words. It sucks that nothing can come of it, but, I do understand the predicament you are placed in at the moment. ~Nods~

I guess I'll have to wait until someone has the balls (no pun intended) to put it on public. Until then, my character's just gonna run around in her birthday suit with something missing in the nether regions. 

How do i get this onto my xboxone

Even if you modified your Xbox One (voiding its warranty and possibly getting yourself banned from Xbox Live) or posting it to Bethesda.net for a few moments (also resulting in a ban), you'd need to use the basic equipable version since it doesn't require any new scripts as Xbox One can not use the Fallout 4 Script Extender. 

You'd be better off just waiting to buy the PC version during a sales event.

My friend you'd be completely incorrect about uploading to Bethesda.net. Where as nude mod's have been taken down in the past due to ESRB rating system and Microsoft, but, what these people did wrong is they made the file public on Bethesda.net resulting in it's deletion than making it private and it just sits there for your use only. My question is, why would you want to port the mod over Xbox One when you can just use the PC version since you need the PC version to be able to port mods anyway. I've done what I said above about making the mod private just to see if I could do it, it worked by the way. And to this date, is still there.

Well, I suppose that be a viable option. Any chance Bethesda's made a Mac port for their web launcher?  I use a Mac, and intend to keep gaming strictly on console.

I understand that a lot of games are coming out for MAC's now. As far as I am aware, the PC portion should cover the MAC part. Reason being that when you download Fallout 4 into your hard drive, it's going to store under where ever steam is. And all how the ESM's and ESP's load to the Master ESM to function in the game. So, to be honest, I'd want you to test the theory of running a PC mod on a MAC because when it comes to that, shouldn't be any difference I believe. I could be wrong. 

Well, for starters, you can't run Fallout 4 as it is Windows-only, so that's been out of the equation since the beginning. And I don't think that you can download a Windows game directly into a Mac hard drive, using virtual machines just cost more and slow down overall performance, and third-party application like Wine won't work as they apparently don't get access to your entire ram memory (in my case 8 gigs), thus halting any games to run through the application. I'll just be flat out and say I want to put this mod on my Xbone, but I have no way to do so that isn't illegal according to terms and services of both Beth and Microsoft, and one that won't force me to get another machine or software.

I see the dilemma, like I said I could have been wrong and I was. In this case yes, only legal way is getting a PC and going from there. Which will lay you out of more money. But, to be honest Fallout 4 Script Extender can't be used on SeXbox One as is so the dick is a static flaccid work for lack of better words. It sucks that nothing can come of it, but, I do understand the predicament you are placed in at the moment. ~Nods~

I guess I'll have to wait until someone has the balls (no pun intended) to put it on public. Until then, my character's just gonna run around in her birthday suit with something missing in the nether regions. 

No one will have the balls. ~Insert terrible laugh here~

Were do i put this in my fallout 4 folder i downloaded the Schlongs.7z some one posted here but im not sure were i drop this or do i pick one i like then put that some place please help.

Are you manually downloading to your computer or using NMM or something like that to install mods? 

Were do i put this in my fallout 4 folder i downloaded the Schlongs.7z some one posted here but im not sure were i drop this or do i pick one i like then put that some place please help.

Are you manually downloading to your computer or using NMM or something like that to install mods? 

I tryed nmm but i dont know if it did any thing so i just need to know if i gotta drop this any were manually lol

I tryed nmm but i dont know if it did any thing so i just need to know if i gotta drop this any were manually lol

Schlongs.7z is just nif files

try this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56492-wip-futa-mod/?p=1579386

If you have updated NMM and know how to open a file via the tab on the left you should be able to find the .NIF file where ever it was saved then just click on the file associated with this mod and click open or accept however it does it for you then it should load through NMM automatically.

• 4 weeks later...

I made a Futa mod using a different mesh.

It's made for CBBE and has bodyslide function for penis and ball size.

It's an equipable penis that can be worn with or without clothes.

It is craftable at the chemstation under Futa.

Can be installed manually or with NMM.

Let me know what you think!

https://mega.nz/#!b8BTHQ6L!sBuE7i72Cprq4VNb6j6PnaFnUbY23G362TNeVnrVPrk

u5DaLW5.jpg

The model is decent and with some better texture this should look pretty nice.  Thanks.

This doesn't load in BodySlide at all for me. It'll just show the standard CBBE body. Same if I try loading it in Outfit Studio.

I can open it in NifSkope, but the only way to alter sizes of the dick/balls is via altering the thighs, which fucks them up pretty bad. Anyone have ideas on how to solve this problem?

Also, is there an equippable version of this or something so males can have these nice huge dongs too?

This doesn't load in BodySlide at all for me. It'll just show the standard CBBE body. Same if I try loading it in Outfit Studio.

I can open it in NifSkope, but the only way to alter sizes of the dick/balls is via altering the thighs, which fucks them up pretty bad. Anyone have ideas on how to solve this problem?

Also, is there an equippable version of this or something so males can have these nice huge dongs too?

Here's an update that should fix the issue.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/d679dga56s09ee1

Installed it, found the Futa body in the dropdown, just shows the dick/balls, nothing else. Standard CBBE body still shows without genitals. Same in-game as well; no dick/balls.

Is that how it's supposed to be? And is this equippable, or female-only?

Installed it, found the Futa body in the dropdown, just shows the dick/balls, nothing else. Standard CBBE body still shows without genitals. Same in-game as well; no dick/balls.

Is that how it's supposed to be? And is this equippable, or female-only?

That's correct. It is not a body replacer. It is a standalone equipable item for more flexibility. it should just be a floating penis in body slide. There is a zap slider check box to show the body in body slide to match it to your favorite Preset body, but that is just for reference. Make sure to check zap body before building so the body doesn't show in game and cause clipping.

The penis equippable item can be pulled up in the console command under Futa or built at the chemstation

It's only for the female CBBE body now. I'll port it to the male body in later updates.

That's correct. It is not a body replacer. It is a standalone equipable item for more flexibility. it should just be a floating penis in body slide. There is a zap slider check box to show the body in body slide to match it to your favorite Preset body, but that is just for reference. Make sure to check zap body before building so the body doesn't show in game and cause clipping.

The penis equippable item can be pulled up in the console command under Futa or built at the chemstation

It's only for the female CBBE body now. I'll port it to the male body in later updates.

Alright, gotcha. Looking forward to being able to put this on guys too. Thanks! =3

Alright, gotcha. Looking forward to being able to put this on guys too. Thanks! =3

No problem. I'll add a full body replacer along with the equipable option for both males and females in future update.

Please let me know if it works in game for you now. Maybe add a screen shot if you can

No problem. I'll add a full body replacer along with the equipable option for both males and females in future update.

Please let me know if it works in game for you now. Maybe add a screen shot if you can

It does! I also noticed the two change size based on the body's porportions, which is odd.

If you're able to, perhaps you can also add options to move the placement of the balls, i.e. allow them to be saggier or tighter to the body. Would love to have some nice low-hanging orbs.

Either way, I look forward to the body replacer and male/female options. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

is there a good looking flaccid version yet? thats attachable or easy to add in? cause i don't know how to add it myself i use mods often but i usually get them of Nexus and i don't know how .nif files work. 

Thanks for any reply!

There was by the original starter of this thread. Dunno what happened with/to it, and since I asked about it over two weeks ago without any response...yeah. I'm still waiting on that too. =/

yeah ive seen a decent one or 2 but they come in .nif files and from what i can tell they are still projects..

love how skyrim and NV came with a Futa mod super fast but fallout 4 takes forever

Skyrim only had the same type of static futanari phallus mod that Fallout 3/New Vegas and Fallout 4 have until Schlongs of Skyrim was released and converted for female character use by B3lisio and that was far from instantaneous. The other games are beaten out by The Sims 3 and 4 as far as their intersexed anatomy mods go.

Fallout 4 still has potential to reach SOS levels of complexity if other folks with the know-how chip in to help adapt a similar animated penis frame work to FO4, something that would be facilitated by its engine's similarity to that of Skyrim. A stand-alone mod isn't going to cut it in the end.

yeah ive seen a decent one or 2 but they come in .nif files and from what i can tell they are still projects..

love how skyrim and NV came with a Futa mod super fast but fallout 4 takes forever

Skyrim only had the same type of static futanari phallus mod that Fallout 3/New Vegas and Fallout 4 have until Schlongs of Skyrim was released and converted for female character use by B3lisio and that was far from instantaneous. The other games are beaten out by The Sims 3 and 4 as far as their intersexed anatomy mods go.

Fallout 4 still has potential to reach SOS levels of complexity if other folks with the know-how chip in to help adapt a similar animated penis frame work to FO4, something that would be facilitated by its engine's similarity to that of Skyrim. A stand-alone mod isn't going to cut it in the end.

so it will probably still take a long time i imagine... 

such a shame