View File

All my conversions in one place. Usually I do them for myself or to learn on how to create proper conversions, but I thought I'd share them. Bare with me though, I'm fairly inexperienced with Outfit Studio ;)

To check the current conversion status, please see the Github issues which I set up to remind myself of what I have to do. Some might have some clipping issues, or simply miss some slider data for UNP Variants, BreastSSH etc.

Mirrors:
It can happen that a mirror is missing some conversion(s). Give me some time!

Mods converted:

1. UUNP - French Maid
  2. UUNP - Goma - MiniBikini
  3. UUNP - Goma - RevampedDSArmor
  4. UUNP - Goma - TsunTsun
  5. UUNP - Insanitys Servator Mashup
  6. UUNP - Lich Queen Armor
  7. UUNP - ME3 Reckoner Knight
  8. UUNP - Nezzars Lingerie Collection
  9. UUNP - PeroPero Armor Pack 2
  10. UUNP - Slutty Christmas Mashup
  11. UUNP - Zekamasi Cosplay

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/12/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks awesome! I saw the Zekamasi Cosplay on another site before and I was sad that it was only for CBBE. Thank you for your conversions!  :)

A small question: I don't need the original mods, right?

I'll add information for that. Previous versions need the original, newer ones don't. I will fix that and upload the new files once I fix the individual outfits...

I'm not sure but you might get problems at some point with using GitHub as a mirror for the archives.

I think they have a maximum size of 100-200 MB or something along those lines per repository.

There's this LFS (large file system) you can activate somewhere on GitHub, but I don't know how much that allows.

Nice conversions by the way. :)

Nice too see a conversion of the lich king armor and peropero pack 2. I have a problem tho the armors dont show up in bodyslide and I checked if the files are in the right places and nothing seems wrong there. But I noticed that your files in SliderSets are osp and other sets I have are xml and in ShapeData your files are osd and others are bsd.

Nice too see a conversion of the lich king armor and peropero pack 2. I have a problem tho the armors dont show up in bodyslide and I checked if the files are in the right places and nothing seems wrong there. But I noticed that your files in SliderSets are osp and other sets I have are xml and in ShapeData your files are osd and others are bsd.

Update your BodySlide. It's new file formats. :)

I'm not sure but you might get problems at some point with using GitHub as a mirror for the archives.

I think they have a maximum size of 100-200 MB or something along those lines per repository.

There's this LFS (large file system) you can activate somewhere on GitHub, but I don't know how much that allows.

Nice conversions by the way. smile.png

Yeah I know... git and binary data in general don't mix well I guess. Main reason I use it though is because of the issue tracking... my desktop became kinda messed up with all the different stuff I tried the last couple of days. I might just link to mega on the issues, though.

And thanks! For all the help you've given me, and the terrific tool you've created (and continue too improve <3) ;)

Converting to UUNP is a pain in the ass. With that being said, you have good conversions, and good choices of armour. Glad you are doing UUNP as well. I was going to convert the PeroPero set sometime, but luckily (and thankfully) you did it first!

Ha you tell me about it :D Maybe CBBE as a intermediate step isn't such a bad idea. F.e. the lich king armor, I just converted kofman's CBBE conversion, which was just perfect. No clipping with any of the UUNP sliders... when I tried that, everything looked like garbage :D

Well I'm a complete noob regarding conversions, but I try my best. Maybe you are able to create a better conversion, you'll never know until you try it ;P

Did you have any changes in the esp, just asking because I have the french maid and lich queen armor merged and I hate rebuilding my merges.

No, I ALWAYS use the original ones. I'm just thinking about renaming the esps according to the conversion name (like "UUNP - outfit xy.esp")... But that would break the LOOT metadata and stuff :/

Did you have any changes in the esp, just asking because I have the french maid and lich queen armor merged and I hate rebuilding my merges.

No, I ALWAYS use the original ones. I'm just thinking about renaming the esps according to the conversion name (like "UUNP - outfit xy.esp")... But that would break the LOOT metadata and stuff :/

Ah great, also love your conversions :D Looking forward if you do anymore.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for sharing your conversions! I have to agree with GodSmack, the PeroPero set is great.

I just started reading some tutorials for OutfitStudio, cause I wanna convert some LingLing clothes to UUNP. I kinda get lost at the whole "adding HDT weights and pixie dust" parts. Could you suggest the best tutorial for converting mod armors to UUNP? 

Thanks again for your work!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for sharing your conversions! I have to agree with GodSmack, the PeroPero set is great.

I just started reading some tutorials for OutfitStudio, cause I wanna convert some LingLing clothes to UUNP. I kinda get lost at the whole "adding HDT weights and pixie dust" parts. Could you suggest the best tutorial for converting mod armors to UUNP? 

Thanks again for your work!!!

Hm I've always used "copy bone weights". It automatically adds weighting based on the body you use (that would be UUNP Special in that case). I haven't found a decent tutorial on how to effectively do weight painting and alike though... 

Nice conversions! :)

Hm I've always used "copy bone weights". It automatically adds weighting based on the body you use (that would be UUNP Special in that case). I haven't found a decent tutorial on how to effectively do weight painting and alike though... 

If you want better quality weight copy, look into MeshRigger (install the first portable version and use the newest update for it).

Cheers.

how to use nezzars lingerie mod stuff from ur download???

What do  you mean? Install the requirement, install the conversion, build the files. To get them ingame you can use console or a mod called "AddItemMenu".

Hi,

I installed Nezzars mod, then installed ur conversion (using NMM) but it doesn't appear in bodyslide drop-down bar.

What do?

What do  you mean? Install the requirement, install the conversion, build the files. To get them ingame you can use console or a mod called "AddItemMenu".

Hi,

I installed Nezzars mod, then installed ur conversion (using NMM) but it doesn't appear in bodyslide drop-down bar.

What do?

Did you update your BodySlide to the latest version (3.1)?

Hi,

What do?

:o

Sorry, I didn't even realise there was a new version of bodyslide. I don't keep up with this stuff too often so thanks for that.

Also, anything I should be aware of when upgrading from 2.8 to 3.1 (since you seem more familiar)?

Hi,

What do?

ohmy.png

Sorry, I didn't even realise there was a new version of bodyslide. I don't keep up with this stuff too often so thanks for that.

Also, anything I should be aware of when upgrading from 2.8 to 3.1 (since you seem more familiar)?

as far as I know, no, everything should be downwards compatible. The fileformat for the slider data change. Instead of multiple files for each slider you know have only 1 OSD-File, that contains all the data. Besides the obvious Fallout 4 support.